Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:32:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] New/Active (Wordpress) Bitcoin Faucet Websites (BEST DEALS)  (Read 1076 times)
LandofBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:19:49 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 08:41:50 PM by LandofBitcoins

I am selling ready made websites that come with wordpress installed and they have a faucetbox bitcoin faucet included into the wordpress layout.

I will include free help to make simple edits to your website for 6 months after your purchase.

These are the sites I currently have for sale:

http://landofbitcoin.science  (0.25BTC) [active faucet]
http://moonbitcoin.science   (0.20BTC) [active faucet]

All the domain names are paid for one year (3/25/2016)

To purchase any of the above sites, Just contact me at admin@landofbitcoin.science and let me know what site you want.

then send your bitcoin payment to 13X8g7wHcwwYgumE1YwmrJ6MWNKgCGbBzY

I am also willing to use a trusted escrow if you want to.

LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:10:06 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 01:09:59 AM by LandofBitcoins

I also have many more domains that I am currently working on (full wordpress websites with faucets included) but you can also let me install all of it on a domain that you already own... Just contact me to work out details.

I am willing to do great work at great rates because I love the crypto community and I want to help make it grow. Smiley
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:51:58 PM

May I ask why you are selling?

LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 11:54:59 PM

May I ask why you are selling?

It's what I do...

I buy domains, build the websites and get the faucets going for a little while, then I put them up for sale so I can continue to work on more sites and helping to make the bitcoin/crypto community grow.

and as I said, I will help you make simple edits and additions to your site after your purchase.
gecox22

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:01:30 AM

Would you be willing to provided site data? Traffic since first launch and current revenues streams from adverts.

LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 01:07:31 AM

Would you be willing to provided site data? Traffic since first launch and current revenues streams from adverts.

These sites are almost brand new. I do not have traffic stats but each site will have a faucetbox bitcoin faucet setup and running (I try to keep some bitcoin in the faucets so they keep running) and then I set them up for sale.

I am selling these fully built bitcoin websites for a great rate (0.15 - 0.35) and I will help you make changes to the site so it works the way you want it to work.

Note: I can also help you with your traffic flow by adding your faucet to my active faucet list sites at no extra charge. Wink
gecox22

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:32:50 AM

These sites are almost brand new. I do not have traffic stats but each site will have a faucetbox bitcoin faucet setup and running (I try to keep some bitcoin in the faucets so they keep running) and then I set them up for sale.

I am selling these fully built bitcoin websites for a great rate (0.15 - 0.35) and I will help you make changes to the site so it works the way you want it to work.

Note: I can also help you with your traffic flow by adding your faucet to my active faucet list sites at no extra charge. Wink

They are pretty new yea I get that and you will try to keep some bitcoin in the faucet when it is sold. Doesn't mean you will and you might. But you should have some sort of Idea what the traffic rate is per site and what the revenues are currently with that traffic.

I am glad you are willing to help the purchaser on setup and getting some traffic to the site. But being unsure of traffic and revenues doesn't sit well with me. So for that reason alone I am out..!(shark tank). But no really I wish you the best of luck in the sale of these two sites. If some sort of records come out on at least monthly if not weekly revenue rates I might be interested. Stats would help to insure there is a return coming in on the investment.

LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 01:43:48 AM

They are pretty new yea I get that and you will try to keep some bitcoin in the faucet when it is sold. Doesn't mean you will and you might. But you should have some sort of Idea what the traffic rate is per site and what the revenues are currently with that traffic.

I am glad you are willing to help the purchaser on setup and getting some traffic to the site. But being unsure of traffic and revenues doesn't sit well with me. So for that reason alone I am out..!(shark tank). But no really I wish you the best of luck in the sale of these two sites. If some sort of records come out on at least monthly if not weekly revenue rates I might be interested. Stats would help to insure there is a return coming in on the investment.

How fast (if) you get a return on your investment will only depend on you...not the site or domain name.

If you put in the effort to make a few articles, add your ad codes and promote one of the sites, I can guarantee that you will make a return because you can get my free guidance as you are building your site and I can help you to earn the most from your new site.

LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:48:05 PM

I also own about 27 other bitcoin related domain names and I will list them all here as I build them.
LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 07:58:58 PM

I just added http://moonbitcoin.science to the list of sites for sale.  Wink

panteraforlife

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:25:57 PM

If anyone wants a free .science domain please vist http://register.science/ and use Use the ForScience coupon code. Dont buy things from op that are free. If you want help setting up a faucet message me and I will help for FREE !!!!
LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 08:29:18 PM

If anyone wants a free .science domain please vist http://register.science/ and use Use the ForScience coupon code. Dont buy things from op that are free. If you want help setting up a faucet message me and I will help for FREE !!!!

Yes, you can get your own for free but some people can not create the wordpress website with the bitcoin faucet.

I offer pre-made websites for everyone.

...guess I will just use them all and build the traffic myself.

I planed to just build them and sell them but I guess its time to fill them with my ad codes.

If anyone wants to buy one of the sites just email me. Wink
panteraforlife

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:34:07 PM

To anyone thats interested in setting up a faucet for free here is a tutorial I made http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4740751
LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 08:41:13 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 04:09:58 PM by LandofBitcoins

To anyone thats interested in setting up a faucet for free here is a tutorial I made

why do you act like a fudding newbie?

make your own thread to promote your stuff.  Roll Eyes
panteraforlife

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:50:52 PM

To anyone thats interested in setting up a faucet for free here is a tutorial I made http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4740751

make your own thread to promote your stuff.  Roll Eyes

Im not trying to promote my stuff, I'm just trying to ruin your sales Smiley Enjoy.
LandofBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:03:00 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 04:09:18 PM by LandofBitcoins

To anyone thats interested in setting up a faucet for free here is a tutorial I made

make your own thread to promote your stuff.  Roll Eyes

Im not trying to promote my stuff, I'm just trying to ruin your sales Smiley Enjoy.

ty for verifying that this forum is now full of little shit head kids like yourself.

Thus, posting in this forum is now a waste of time.

it's to bad too, this used to be the best bitcoin community and now it's just a "cluster fu*k"  Undecided
panteraforlife

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:08:51 PM

make your own thread to promote your stuff.  Roll Eyes

ty for verifying that this forum is now full of little shit head kids like yourself.

Thus, posting in this forum is now a waste of time.

it's to bad too, this used to be the best bitcoin community and now it's just a "cluster fu*k"  Undecided

You have been a member since ? lol

Ive been here one day bla bla bla
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: