Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy bitcoins using prepaid debit cards? (Like to ones sold in walmart)  (Read 2978 times)
massguru (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:29:49 AM

A friend of mine has some prepaid debit cards and wants to buy some bitcoins using those. Do you guys know any site where we can buy bitcoins instantly using debit cards?

I have heard sites require verification? How can he verify those? he cant get a statement of those cards.

Thanks and Regards

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bizmark13

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:53:37 AM

A friend of mine has some prepaid debit cards and wants to buy some bitcoins using those. Do you guys know any site where we can buy bitcoins instantly using debit cards?

I have heard sites require verification? How can he verify those? he cant get a statement of those cards.

Thanks and Regards

I remember using a service called Indacoin a while ago which supported buying bitcoins using debit cards. The prices were a little on the high side but very similar to what I saw on LocalBitcoins. Mind you, this was over half a year ago so I'm not sure if they still have this option but I can't see anything on their site that would indicate that this has changed.

It's not easy for companies to accept debit cards for the buying of BTC since debit cards support chargebacks while BTC doesn't. A dishonest person could offer to buy BTC using a debit card and then once he got the BTC, initiate a chargeback that would leave the seller out of pocket. Hence the reason why companies that do offer it as an option tend to implement strict maximum purchase limits and proof of ID requirements.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:55:36 AM

Thanks and Regards

Every exchanger will ask you to verify your identity when you want to buy mostly anything so the Bitcoin too.
For verification process, it is used to be a driver license, phone bill, some ID card and so on, but sometimes even more, like phone call or in some cases sms. Anyway good luck!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:29:17 PM

Thanks and Regards

Every exchanger will ask you to verify your identity when you want to buy mostly anything so the Bitcoin too.
For verification process, it is used to be a driver license, phone bill, some ID card and so on, but sometimes even more, like phone call or in some cases sms. Anyway good luck!

Most are doing this now if in US.  This keeps the company from being considered a money launder.

If you want other way's and pay more look at localbitcoins.  But be careful a bad trade could cost you a lot there.
CleansingRains

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:41:47 PM

Thanks and Regards

your better off using other alternatives as buying with debit card normally means you will be charged more and a lot of the biggger and safer exchanges dont accept debit cards
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:19:03 PM

You might have some luck with localbitcoins.com.  I'm not sure if you'd have any luck trying to sell the prepaid cards here in the marketplace, but you could try that as well.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:37:12 PM

You might have some luck with localbitcoins.com.  I'm not sure if you'd have any luck trying to sell the prepaid cards here in the marketplace, but you could try that as well.

Some of the prepaid refills they accept over on localbitcoins.  They would not need to sell them just trade.   I would look at localbitcoin options and then go to store and pick up one that works.  Assuming you have to use localbitcoins instead of other options.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:41:21 PM

There is also a site called Npay.pro where you can buy Bitcoin with your credit card or debit card. The owner is in this forum, named isyet. You can contact to him for more information.
longbob72

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:13:53 AM

You can use Virwox.com , the rates are high but the site is reliable

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
kepo07

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:55:08 AM

Use your card to buy things on purse.IO and get btc with every order you make according to product value.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:21:44 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 01:05:53 PM by Amph

i think xapo debit card is what you are looking for, but it require your id, i think all those cards require id, they aren't anon
Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 10:13:41 AM

https://cryptonit.net offers a possibility to buy bitcoin with prepaid debit cards.

Should you have any further questions, feel free to let us know.

Kind regards.

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:21:57 AM

i think xapo debit card is what you are looking for, but it require your id, i think all those cards require id, they aren't anon
Let me clarify.
The debit card itself doesn't require identification, however if you want to load from a debit card into bitcoin value, it's going to cost you some cash nd your ID.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:16:48 PM

Let me clarify.
The debit card itself doesn't require identification, however if you want to load from a debit card into bitcoin value, it's going to cost you some cash nd your ID.

However when access the card in shops that they will be afraid and no knows that this is the card that loaded with bitcoins. No will understand that and if you explain then once they comes to know that bitcoin is decentralized means they will kick you out for sure. Lol
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:11:36 AM

Yes whenever you make purchase on reputed websites, you will be asked for verification. If you are dealing in lower scale then you will hate to verify using your email and mobile but if you are looking to deal in larger scales then you will have to verify your identity as per the scale requirement (such as identity card, address proof etc). I have been using localbitcoins where there are multiple traders and multiple payment options but since I am dealing in lower scale, I have verified phone and email only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: