Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB $48 btc with neteller card  (Read 804 times)
hobo_sapien (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:58:14 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 06:41:08 PM by hobo_sapien

DELETE THIS THREAD. PROBLEM SOLVED.

FYI 1, US NETELLER CUSTOMERS CANNOT USE NETELLER MEMBER TO MEMBER MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE.

FYI 2, FOR ANYONE DOESN'T KNOW, IF YOU HAVE BOTH A NETELLER NET+ CARD AND PAYPAL ACCOUNT YOU CAN LINK NETELLER CARD (NETELLER CARD IS DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ALSO) TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND PURCHASE THINGS THROUGH PAYPAL USING NETELLER NET+/DISCOVER CARD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:01:04 PM

You can use money transfer... :l
Click money transfer and then send money free with money transfer and you'll have the options to send to an email.

just checked "

Free instant money transfers

Money Transfer is now more than just fast and secure: it’s also free. Whether you’re sending money internationally or around the corner, you can get your money where it needs to go in a matter of minutes. As long as you have an email address for the recipient, you can send money to anyone, even if they don’t have an account yet. And now you can do it all with no transaction fees*.
Transfer money
*Discounted rate is 0%, reduced from our standard 1.9% fee. Foreign exchange (FX) fee is charged where applicable."
hobo_sapien (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:04:52 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 02:20:29 PM by hobo_sapien

Click money transfer and then send money free with money transfer and you'll have the options to send to an email.

just checked "

Money Transfer is now more than just fast and secure: it’s also free. Whether you’re sending money internationally or around the corner, you can get your money where it needs to go in a matter of minutes. As long as you have an email address for the recipient, you can send money to anyone, even if they don’t have an account yet. And now you can do it all with no transaction fees*.
Transfer money
*Discounted rate is 0%, reduced from our standard 1.9% fee. Foreign exchange (FX) fee is charged where applicable."

I have looked and looked on neteller website and i cannot find that option anywhere. It looks like they used to have it but now they dont. Maybe cause i am in US, i dunno. Provide me the link?

EDIT: again i have looked and looked and the only option it gives me for "money out" is use my card "at merchants accepting neteller". No option for sending neteller to neteller via email address/etc.  I have also called neteller customer support and there is no option to send email to email.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:17:25 PM

just checked "

Transfer money

I have looked and looked on neteller website and i cannot find that option anywhere. It looks like they used to have it but now they dont. Maybe cause i am in US, i dunno. Provide me the link?

You go right onto https://member.neteller.com

and then on the left side you'll see the Money Transfer

edit: if this does not appear to you, you should submit a ticket or contact their support via skype or phone number.
hobo_sapien (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:34:58 PM

You go right onto https://member.neteller.com

and then on the left side you'll see the Money Transfer

https://i.imgur.com/5zOPMeu.png

edit: if this does not appear to you, you should submit a ticket or contact their support via skype or phone number.

i just called support. they said member to member money transfer is not available in US. So thats why. Fucking useless to me, they did not specify that when i signed up and that's why i signed up.

I'm still looking for trusted seller who can take my neteller with any/all of my personal neteller info.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:29:44 PM

You should not give anyone your secure ID number.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
hobo_sapien (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:01:00 PM

You should not give anyone your secure ID number.

I don't care, i don't intend to use neteller again after this. Its a pre-paid account, there will be no more money put in and i will cancel account shortly after it's empty. I cant do shit with neteller, i dont need it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: