Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep your money anonymous and safe with the reloadable Anon Debit Card  (Read 11920 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 10:20:29 AM

In that case, the currency will change on the same currency which is your card. So euro will exchange on usd.

Fee for currency conversion and your reputation?

anondebitcard (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:09:59 PM

What do you mean? Some fees are not depended from us, but bank.

lmgtfy.com/?q=anondebitcard.com
anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 11:59:05 AM

bump

anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 11:05:35 AM

Reload your card with bitcoin, perfect money or even PayPal !! Check it on our website http://anondebitcard.com/reload-your-card/reload-your-card-or-sim !

Regards,
Anondebitcard

mcknightk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:02:02 PM

Hi, I want order from you euro debit card, but I don't know where I can use it?
anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:05:25 PM

Hello.
You can use it like normal card, but it's without paperwork with bank. You can use it in normal store, online for payments or you can withdraw money in Atm. 

SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:46:35 PM

Are there any vouches for this service?

barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 05:30:39 PM

I'd like to read some reviews and I have also a question:
I see the card can be reloaded with bank transfers, must it be made from a specific bank account belonging to a specific person? Or are acceptable transfers from many different accounts and persons?

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:11:13 AM

That´s some good questions you asked.
Unfortunately there are no answers from the vendor, also no activity.

Huh

anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:51:56 AM

Hello.
Yes, the card can be loaded by bank transfer and it can be done from different accounts. It not has to be from one person for all the time. If you use different bank account, the bank transfer can take longer time than normally. If you don't want reload it by bank transfer, you can use our website and reload it by other method of payments.

tomotan

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:27:09 AM

Hello.
Yes, the card can be loaded by bank transfer and it can be done from different accounts. It not has to be from one person for all the time. If you use different bank account, the bank transfer can take longer time than normally. If you don't want reload it by bank transfer, you can use our website and reload it by other method of payments.

Why would it take longer, if you transfer money from different bank accounts???
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 12:12:20 PM

I would like to get a free vouch. I don't want to pay $30 to you upfront because of your reputation. I will pay you if the card is working and there is no problem with it.

By the way, what is your legal status about this card?

tomotan

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:24:08 AM

poor respond time on this seller  Undecided very questionable Embarrassed
anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 01:36:37 PM

If you want you can order card for $30, unfortunately there are no free samples to check it. If you will want order more, then you can get discount. We are shipping them to other countries also.

What do you mean about it? The cards can be purchased by anyone and use by everyone who is more than 13, because they are anonymous.

anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 01:38:32 PM

Why would it take longer, if you transfer money from different bank accounts???

It depends from bank. Some of them can transfer money in one day, others can do it in few days.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 02:22:59 PM

I would like to get a free vouch. I don't want to pay $30 to you upfront because of your reputation. I will pay you if the card is working and there is no problem with it.

anondebitcard (OP)

anondebitcard.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:21:41 PM

If you want you can order card for $30, unfortunately there are no free samples to check it. If you will want order more, then you can get discount. We are shipping them to other countries also.

What do you mean about it? The cards can be purchased by anyone and use by everyone who is more than 13, because they are anonymous.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:36:18 PM

Sorry. Not interested. Your company isn't known and there is no vouch from considerable users. You should at least give a free card to a person and let him share his experience. By the way, I am not asking for a "free" sample, instead requesting to get the card first and payment after checking the card.

tomotan

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:11:18 AM

Sorry. Not interested. Your company isn't known and there is no vouch from considerable users. You should at least give a free card to a person and let him share his experience. By the way, I am not asking for a "free" sample, instead requesting to get the card first and payment after checking the card.

Nice try Mr. Zakir......would like that possibility too.....:-)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:55:35 PM

If the OP ain't sure about currency conversion charges (Forex Fee MZ was talking about if you don't know @anondebitcard), then how can one trust someone and just throw away $30 on someone he doesn't even know???

If you don't mind @OP, can you either share someone's trade with you and ask that person to just post his experience here with the card's pic or is it possible for you to be able to just send a free card to someone in order to try it out and let everyone know that you are genuine???

That way, everyone will know what's the truth...

For upbringing your repo, I don't think that letting go a measly $30 card for someone to try out, a problem for you @OP...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: