Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easy way that get me bitcoin  (Read 3286 times)
faince222

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:13:51 PM

Try to offer your services to the bitcoin community, or join in a signature campaign or register in a faucet which will give you some fraction of bitcoin every day !
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:15:21 PM

The only easy way to get Bitcoin was being here in early 2010. And even then it was hard because you were buying something that (at the time) was valueless, so you wouldn't have known better anyway.
goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:28:07 PM

Try having a referral list from all the faucets you visit and just make a list with all your links in the blogspot.com  its free so no need for paying,then just advertise your list with backlinks everywhere without getting flagged,after  about 3 months of earning create a faucet with avertising that pay in bitcoin,to make a faucet tou must figure out wamp server and faucet scrips are shown how on youtube.after a wile you will learn how to trade bitcoin and get into altcoins for more coin    goodluck
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:44:34 PM

i want easy way that i get me easy bitcoin: example this > https://coin-rise.com/ ponzi but  Wink

Hmm this question had been asked in this similar board for countless times now. Might as well check them out before posting another one, but anyway, here are some answers to your question:

Apparently, there are no such things that can be labelled as "easy money" in the current times, be it bitcoin or fiat. If you are one of the guys who knew bitcoin way back 2009 or 2010, you could have make lots of btc by mining and letting your miner hash and give you thousands of btc, or staying here in this forum and participate in giveaways. But that was then, and this is now: in order to gain bitcoins, one must buy it, work for it, or scam for it (though the third isn't acceptable or is recommended). Buying it is the easiest way I can think of if one wants to get involved in bitcoin. Working for it is also similar on having a job, except the fact that you're getting paid in bitcoins or gaining bitcoins in return. This is done by either trading, doing work for others, or by gambling (it still requires work after all.) The yields are good enough if you do not depend your whole life into it. The last one is scamming. How many scam attempts and successful scams have you heard of that happened in bitcoins? I suppose there are numerous, right? Given that bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous and does not require any personal information before anyone can use it, scammers tend to use it as a medium to their scam attempts. If you know how to hide yourself in the internet, know how to code and have a solid plan at your hands, you could easily scam people with their BTC and run away without anyone knowing your identity. Rinse and repeat and voila! You have BTC now!
goldkey0070

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:07:31 PM

i want easy way that i get me easy bitcoin: example this > https://coin-rise.com/ ponzi but  Wink

Hmm this question had been asked in this similar board for countless times now. Might as well check them out before posting another one, but anyway, here are some answers to your question:

Apparently, there are no such things that can be labelled as "easy money" in the current times, be it bitcoin or fiat. If you are one of the guys who knew bitcoin way back 2009 or 2010, you could have make lots of btc by mining and letting your miner hash and give you thousands of btc, or staying here in this forum and participate in giveaways. But that was then, and this is now: in order to gain bitcoins, one must buy it, work for it, or scam for it (though the third isn't acceptable or is recommended). Buying it is the easiest way I can think of if one wants to get involved in bitcoin. Working for it is also similar on having a job, except the fact that you're getting paid in bitcoins or gaining bitcoins in return. This is done by either trading, doing work for others, or by gambling (it still requires work after all.) The yields are good enough if you do not depend your whole life into it. The last one is scamming. How many scam attempts and successful scams have you heard of that happened in bitcoins? I suppose there are numerous, right? Given that bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous and does not require any personal information before anyone can use it, scammers tend to use it as a medium to their scam attempts. If you know how to hide yourself in the internet, know how to code and have a solid plan at your hands, you could easily scam people with their BTC and run away without anyone knowing your identity. Rinse and repeat and voila! You have BTC now!
  Bad advice  !!!!  see some people are smarter than you  if you scam them they will ruin your life  trust me i'm one of those people...
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:30:23 PM

Try having a referral list from all the faucets you visit and just make a list with all your links in the blogspot.com  its free so no need for paying,then just advertise your list with backlinks everywhere without getting flagged,after  about 3 months of earning create a faucet with avertising that pay in bitcoin,to make a faucet tou must figure out wamp server and faucet scrips are shown how on youtube.after a wile you will learn how to trade bitcoin and get into altcoins for more coin    goodluck

Nah thats just the oldest trick, people know that already, not worth it.

Besides too many people do it already, so the best is just to write captcha!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goldkey0070

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:45:22 PM

maybe starving africans would benefit from doing captcha all day for bitcoin  lol
GreenStox

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:48:16 PM

maybe starving africans would benefit from doing captcha all day for bitcoin  lol

Yes there is an article here somewhere on this blog that proves that writing captcha from a poor country you can actually earn a good income from that, look:

http://realbitcoinblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/work-for-bitcoin-earn-full-time-wage-in.html

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
goldkey0070

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:01:42 PM

Yes there is an article here somewhere on this blog that proves that writing captcha from a poor country you can actually earn a good income from that, look:

http://realbitcoinblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/work-for-bitcoin-earn-full-time-wage-in.html
  see i was right, "LOL "   1 cent in us money is probably 25 cents to them ,not sure
GreenStox

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:04:57 PM

see i was right, "LOL "   1 cent in us money is probably 25 cents to them ,not sure
[/quote]

Yea that african money is really a trash, so by using bitcoin they earn really alot of purchasing power.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
goldkey0070

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:06:33 PM

i get a lot of south africans on my http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com   and ukrains
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:14:02 PM

This question have been asked here, people will tell you a lot of sites where you can get bitcoins, forget  about faucets, you will waste your time with them, the best option to earn bitcoins is with the signature campaigns, worry now for getting more rank, at least as "member" and start with any signature campagin, good luck

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
goldkey0070

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:25:50 PM

yes sig campaigns work well but advertising with bitmedia on your site does well with me.. you must have a bitcoin related site with them
GreenStox

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:33:22 PM

This question have been asked here, people will tell you a lot of sites where you can get bitcoins, forget  about faucets, you will waste your time with them, the best option to earn bitcoins is with the signature campaigns, worry now for getting more rank, at least as "member" and start with any signature campagin, good luck

Well you dont earn as much i mean sig campaign is good but it has a limit and you have to post quality stuff.

In faucets you just write captcha fast, and load the page fast.

I bet that you can earn 100$/ day worth of bitcoin from faucets only by writing captcha!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
goldkey0070

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:35:34 PM

Well you dont earn as much i mean sig campaign is good but it has a limit and you have to post quality stuff.

I bet that you can earn 100$/ day worth of bitcoin from faucets only by writing captcha!
  LOL  your hand would fall off !!! i dont think you could even make 10.00$ a month
GreenStox

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:30:18 PM

LOL  your hand would fall off !!! i dont think you could even make 10.00$ a month

I got a faucet list and there is a guy there who writes alot of captchas so it can easily make 20-30$/day with a little effort, but mostly for big bucks you need to work hard on faucets.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:41:00 PM

There is no easy way to get BTCitcoin, even with mining or investing, Mining cost a lot of fee and investing may cause fraud. BTCitcoin is a currency, so you must do some work (sell some stuff, do some service, etc) to get it. Not just clicking some url and waiting to get your BTCitcoin, it just don't make sense where you can get it.

faucet used to be profitable
goldkey0070

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:44:54 PM

I got a faucet list and there is a guy there who writes alot of captchas so it can easily make 20-30$/day with a little effort, but mostly for big bucks you need to work hard on faucets.
   is he from africa....i feel sorry for him  wtf  "carpal tunnel "
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:31:47 PM

is he from africa....i feel sorry for him  wtf  "carpal tunnel "

How many does he write a day?  Services I have seen pay very little.  30 Dollars for captchas is a lot of money for one person in a day.
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:13:46 AM

Forget about Ponzi's.  If your serious about earning some Bitcoin and have some skills, check out the job postings available on any number of sites like https://coinality.com/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: