Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin.mx Review  (Read 1747 times)
CryingMidget (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:15:12 PM

I've been using Coin.mx for a few months now.  They make adding funds very easy and use two factor authentication for adding/removing funds in order to keep you account safe.  Trading volume is relatively high and they support a number of altcoins.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:33:35 PM

Is this for good publicity? I heard coin.mx users have a lot of problems, an easy google check can show everything. Is coin.mx pay you for your fake reviews? I see a lot of similar threads here and in other places.
Fake review with shills is not a good idea IMO. Coin.mx can't raise their publicity well with these threads.

https://www.google.ru/webhp?q=coin.mx+scam
CryingMidget (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:16:30 PM

Yeah they are paying $5 per review.  That's the only reason I posted lol.
cheetahwind

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:35:30 PM

Well I got sucked into the scam, why?

I went thru verifications to now be told I can't use my bit coins because there's web site and wallet maintenance.  I really highly doubt it takes 2 hours to process a bit coin transaction.

This smells of a scam to me really, hopefully things get resolved yet it's looking sort of grim honestly.
richmcc

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:07:03 AM

I have very little problems with coin.mx.  When I did the customer service was fantastic. Once you have verified your payment sources, which is not that difficult buying bitcoins is fast and easy.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:49:45 PM

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:49:53 PM

Coin.mx is a freakin joke scam hack. Bleh

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:23:51 PM

I will leave a review for free - I have never heard of them until I read about them paying for reviews today. They can now gently kiss my ring piece but I will be charging for that.
cheetahwind

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:46:46 AM

Well I hate to say it coin.mx is about to hear from my bank.

I bought into them last weekend, mainly because I had my maxed out my Circle limit.  Reading how they also took debit/credit cards.

So far the only thing I can say positive about them was my $150 was released into my wallet.  Of course minus the fees after waiting almost 3 business days for the "programmers" to fix why my phone's phone verification wasn't showing up on there side.

Then now I've purchased coins, and tried to transfer them out to my Blockchain Wallet, and now were stuck in insufficient funds land for the last day while the programmers have had to look into why they can't transfer coins out to my wallet.  I had the coins purchased, now we've gone on 5 business days and still no coins in my Blockchain wallet.  They claim Monday will be the day my coins will be mine.  Yet honestly after hassling with them for the last 5 days I'm not counting on it.  I figure I'll give them 2 weeks to resolve this, then they'll be hearing from my bank.

I understand there running a business as well, yet after 5 business days of being stuck in limbo.  I would think the $9.00 I had paid in fees would be at least refunded into my wallet just for being inconvenienced for so long.

All I can say is stay away from coin.mx until they get there purchasing, verification, and withdrawal processing issues fixed.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:40:46 AM

Well I got sucked into the scam, why?

I went thru verifications to now be told I can't use my bit coins because there's web site and wallet maintenance.  I really highly doubt it takes 2 hours to process a bit coin transaction.

This smells of a scam to me really, hopefully things get resolved yet it's looking sort of grim honestly.

Not scam, however the fees and bitcoin purchase price are INSANE.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: