Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get started bitcoin mining for CHEAP!  (Read 415 times)
goober22 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:47:59 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271813422215 <<<<<<<< Cheap mining rig!  All ready to go with Power Supplies and all needed equipment. 1.25 to 1.5 TH/S

DON’T WASTE TIME BUYING POWER SUPPLIES SEPARATELY, SAVE ON THIS BUNDLE!

Hello!

This is a complete wireless Bitcoin mining rig! Set this up within range of your router (wired or wireless) and you’re ready to go.  Included is everything you see in the pictures.  You will receive 3 excellent condition Bitmain Antminer S3 units along with 3 500W CORSAIR CX500 ATX Power Supplies, 1 Dynex switch, 1 Cisco Wireless Access Point and other extras! 

These Bitmain Antminer units have run flawlessly for about 2 months.  The power supplies were purchased along with these units so they are in excellent condition as well!  At stock setting the rig will do about 1.25 th/s but you may overclock and reach over 1.5 th/s consistently if you choose.   These units have not been overclocked.

This order will ship with the original manual as pictured.  The miners themselves will also ship in OEM boxes.  All you have to do is enter your pool data (I recommend Eligius.st - 16aZbM9DDognWcRh3ZeDXXVkFwkRKpCiZf) and you are ready to mine!  (If you would like I will put in your pool data so you don't even have to do that!)  Again, this is what is included in the auction:

·      3 Bitmain Antminer S3 units

·      3 Corsair CX500 ATX 500W Power Supplies

·      5 Ethernet cables (used condition)

·      1 Dynex Switch

·      1 Cisco Wireless Access Point

·      1 Power Strip

·      1 Small White Shelf

Units are set to custom IP addresses and will be labeled upon shipment (10.0.1.160, .161, and .162).  You can also scan for them (Angry IP scanner works great and is free) to get the IP addresses or you can of course simply reset the units to default.  I can help with this if you need or you can refer to the manual.

Buyer pays shipping as quoted.  This is a 60+ pound package and needs insurance so that is why the shipping is so high.  If you are close to North Dakota and wish to pick up to save on shipping that is fine with me!  We're in Grand Forks, 58201.

Please ask questions before bidding.  I guarantee against DOA but cannot offer any warranty or returns beyond that.  Be sure to check out my 100% positive feedback!  Thanks for looking and happy bidding!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: