Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the late adopters, gentlemen.  (Read 2177 times)
theconnellschicken (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:35:33 PM

Let uth face it.. we've missed the boat even the big boys are not interested in bitcoin people wont use it becoz it can easily be stolled and there is no compensation for the consumer ppuepil are going to fear hathing their bitcoins stored online and they can be stolled in an instant.

im afraid just the thought of hathing my bitcoins HOT for even just a few seconds with peupil hathing their coins stolled even with 2fa and secondary password it just isnt safe enough for the sheeple.

just look at the chaos with oll these exchanges just imagine if u wanted to cash out and right bang in the middle of trading you bitcoins some selfish cunt decides to raid the place leaving no trail stealing you monies i wold feel gutted and wold probably want to kill myself the sheeple arent responsibol enough and because of those idiots my investment ith down the toilet and yours too.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:48:12 PM

wtf did I just read  Roll Eyes
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:50:11 PM

Let uth face it.. we've missed the boat even the big boys are not interested in bitcoin people wont use it becoz it can easily be stolled and there is no compensation for the consumer ppuepil are going to fear hathing their bitcoins stored online and they can be stolled in an instant.

im afraid just the thought of hathing my bitcoins HOT for even just a few seconds with peupil hathing their coins stolled even with 2fa and secondary password it just isnt safe enough for the sheeple.

just look at the chaos with oll these exchanges just imagine if u wanted to cash out and right bang in the middle of trading you bitcoins some selfish cunt decides to raid the place leaving no trail stealing you monies i wold feel gutted and wold probably want to kill myself the sheeple arent responsibol enough and because of those idiots my investment ith down the toilet and yours too.

Can you re-write your post? I can't understand what the meaning of all your thought. However we are not the late adopters, the bitcoin concept has only ~6 years of life and we are still to be considered the initial adopters. You shouldn't trust any excahnge, site , third party ... you should trust bitcoin and yourself. Be your own bank and I think we will "stay in life".
Istaria

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:55:08 PM

Hasn't this imbecile posted many such threads under several usernames? Giveaways include:

- The word (or I guess sentiment in this case) "stolled" instead of "stolen"
- Using mis-translations (on purpose) like the old english word "hath"
- Mixing that with the letter "Z" for plurals.
- Punctuation keys missing on his (her?) keyboard
- A general....what word can I use here....cretinicity?...about the content

I refer you to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969971.0

If this is a different idiot, then my bad. But I dunno how I feel about it if so, as humanity is clearly even further down the U-bend than I thought :/

Ist.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:56:57 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 09:13:37 PM by Btcvilla

Are you on drugs? What did I just read??

These trolls are getting alot worse.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:00:29 PM

uth wont becoz stolled ppuepil hathing stolled im hathing peupil hathing stolled isnt sheeple oll sheeple arent responsibol ith

Sorry... I just had to.

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:02:14 PM

Don't feed the trolls.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:03:51 PM

@OP: Your reruns of Bevis and Butthead just came on, so hurry on along and don't miss it.

Are you on drugs? What did I just read?? These trolls are getting alot worse.

Quality trolls are not nearly so obvious.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:06:46 PM

That argument has been used many times in the past, the thing is, bitcoin is still used, the amount of transactions is growing everyday, and there's never have been so many people using bitcoin like today.

If people starting now are late adopters, well, if in 10 years there are 100 million people using bitcoin, today's beginner still an early adopter.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:07:23 PM

i didnt read it but i can say: you are wrong my friend  Smiley

Istaria

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:13:25 PM

i didnt read it but i can say: you are wrong my friend  Smiley

Buth surly ur batcoins are uber fukzored cuz u hath,.,,

Ah bollocks I can't do it.

Whoever this troll is they have some serious stamina, and also a serious block in their brain. (It probably won't pay coins when solved though).
TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:13:57 PM

This is a bit um, trollage but anyway, we're still early regarding the current state of technology.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:47:54 PM

I don't think there's any valid argument on the points brought up. We still have about 7 mil coins yet to be mined. The current price is still within reach considering the potentially for it to go up in value in many years to come, right now is still cheap.

Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:51:07 PM

The spelling errors confuse me.

Istaria

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:52:05 PM

Seriously, let the thread die and stop replying. This dufus has been creating these threads for weeks under a number of different usernames.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:31:56 PM

never read something with more truth.

you people sheeps should all dumb bitcoin to atleast 1$.

we all then can join together and be early adopters  Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:36:35 PM

wtf did I just read  Roll Eyes

well, friday night ...

Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:52:08 PM

Let uth face it..

(This is the guy that dug a 12ft hole in his garden and filled it with concrete) can smell the stench of the troll from here in another country. I think i get you op we should not trust exchanges i totally agree and we should stay in control of our own funds then you have no need to be scared of these selfish guys raiding our coin. If your in bitcoin right now no boat has been missed lol it could have been better but so what just get on with it.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:03:57 PM

no we re not the late adopters, you have to remember that bitcoin was pumped up by Mark kapales and his goons.  so the fact it did not reach 1000 naturally means we are still early adopters,  They are tons of people who still dont know about bitcoin yet.  Im surprised at this current level bitcoin is not spiking.  Thanks to again reason is not spiking is because of alt coins, traders, and not enough demand yet.  That 2013 gold rush was fake, it was paid by exchanges and mining companies to pump and dump.   So again we are still the early adopters. Next year is going to be a better year for bitcoin.  Value will head to 500 to 800.  So stop crying about we are late adopters and think, then buy, buy buy.  Dont panick sell because the weak traders are dumping.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:13:28 PM

no we re not the late adopters, you have to remember that bitcoin was pumped up by Mark kapales and his goons.  so the fact it did not reach 1000 naturally means we are still early adopters,  They are tons of people who still dont know about bitcoin yet.  Im surprised at this current level bitcoin is not spiking.  Thanks to again reason is not spiking is because of alt coins, traders, and not enough demand yet.  That 2013 gold rush was fake, it was paid by exchanges and mining companies to pump and dump.   So again we are still the early adopters. Next year is going to be a better year for bitcoin.  Value will head to 500 to 800.  So stop crying about we are late adopters and think, then buy, buy buy.  Dont panick sell because the weak traders are dumping.
You know that price range and threshold of $1000 is purely fictional number and it doesn't mean if bitcoin will reach stable $1000 price range we will be out of some sort of phase. It doesn't work like that.
The truth is that we now have no easy way to obtain bitcoins anymore, mining is not profitable for 'normal' users and they only way to acquire bitcoin is just to buy it for cash. Early adopters could easily mine bitcoins that is the difference. So I guess we are not exactly in the 'early' stage of bitcoin anymore.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: