Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT] NANO-BTC.com | ❗️500% referral commission❗️ | 1000 satoshi every 20 minutes  (Read 1697 times)
nano-btc (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:51:33 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 10:32:16 AM by nano-btc

Hello, i'm here to introduce you my new faucet - nano-btc.com!

Join and play right now!

What do you need to do? Everything is simple: create a big business and get the profits from the referrals. Refer move friends and earn even more bitcoins.

❗️Features:❗️
- Claim every 20 minutes
- It is better than any Bitcoin faucet
- 500% referral commision

Earning Bitcoins with NANO-BTC is as simple as anything.

ADVERTISE ON MY FAUCET -- VERY CHEAP --

- Above "YOUR ADDRESS" form - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=4KJK76KNP9NHI ( 0.0001 per day )
- Top of the site - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=KI63AVN39T39K ( 0.0001 per day )
- Left - between banners - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=7OVNLI33WPWK2 ( 0.0001 per day )
- Right - between banners - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=ERJSG3MNAUT8Q ( 0.0001 per day )

Join and play right now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:55:43 PM

How does that 500% referral system work? Does the faucet bring that much profit?

nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:04:43 PM

How does that 500% referral system work? Does the faucet bring that much profit?
This faucet launched just today and i got 5$ profit only in few hours, so i think we can keep the 500% commission.
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:17:48 PM

This faucet launched just today and i got 5$ profit only in few hours, so i think we can keep the 500% commission.

Well done! I wasn't sure so that's nice to hear. Good luck with the faucet!

nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:19:05 PM

Well done! I wasn't sure so that's nice to hear. Good luck with the faucet!
Thanks friend.  Smiley
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:22:26 PM

Can you list links to adbit.co ads in this thread?  Smiley

It's a pain in ass having to look for them on their site...lol
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:59:08 AM

how do the referrals work. Because I haven't seen anything come in and my friends that have signed up under me. Also you still owe my .001 from the old nano-btc before you changed over to this one. Since the withdraws never worked.

Marcy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:06:25 AM

the rewards for referral link so high 500%

is it legit? hmm interest i guess

but the rewards for claim too low, i only get 150 satoshi on my first claim

better you increase it too, to get more loyal visitors, good luck Wink
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:46:24 AM

Hello, i think it is not low because i must keep 500% commission so there can't be higher reward.
gecox22

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:28:25 AM

how do the referrals work. Because I haven't seen anything come in and my friends that have signed up under me. Also you still owe my .001 from the old nano-btc before you changed over to this one. Since the withdraws never worked.

Hello, i think it is not low because i must keep 500% commission so there can't be higher reward.<---------
[/quote]

You bypassed my Original question. Why am I not receiving the 500% commission, i have had numerous referrals and I have not seen one referral profit.  Are you keeping the 500% commission? Also you still owe my .001 from the old nano-btc before you changed over to this one. Since the withdraws never worked.

nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:33:37 AM

You bypassed my Original question. Why am I not receiving the 500% commission, i have had numerous referrals and I have not seen one referral profit.  Are you keeping the 500% commission? Also you still owe my .001 from the old nano-btc before you changed over to this one. Since the withdraws never worked.
I don't know why are you not receiving it, are you 100% sure that you have some referrals? Or maybe you are referring yourself with another addresses  because it is not working, obviously  Wink
gecox22

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:23:49 AM

You bypassed my Original question. Why am I not receiving the 500% commission, i have had numerous referrals and I have not seen one referral profit.  Are you keeping the 500% commission? Also you still owe my .001 from the old nano-btc before you changed over to this one. Since the withdraws never worked.
I don't know why are you not receiving it, are you 100% sure that you have some referrals? Or maybe you are referring yourself with another addresses  because it is not working, obviously  Wink

Yes I am 100% sure they are real referrals. Different user different state and or county. Different IP address different bitcoin address. I receive pay when I use the faucet and so do they but I do not receive the referral payout. So ether there is no 500% referral, and or it is not working correctly. Please try to look into this. I stopped referring people because I wasn't getting paid commission off them. Even it was lower I would still refer them, thats will you make your money not doing it your self LOL.

So when are you going to answer about the .001 from your last faucet or is that working as like the 500% referral. Wink sounds like you ponzing for traffic to fund the next faucet attempt. Tongue

nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:34:45 AM

Yes I am 100% sure they are real referrals. Different user different state and or county. Different IP address different bitcoin address. I receive pay when I use the faucet and so do they but I do not receive the referral payout. So ether there is no 500% referral, and or it is not working correctly. Please try to look into this. I stopped referring people because I wasn't getting paid commission off them. Even it was lower I would still refer them, thats will you make your money not doing it your self LOL.

So when are you going to answer about the .001 from your last faucet or is that working as like the 500% referral. Wink sounds like you ponzing for traffic to fund the next faucet attempt. Tongue
I will try to repair it, but in Admin Panel there is 500%.

I don't owe you anything, if you had 0.001, you could withdraw it, by the way withdrawals worked well, you can check our old payout address.  Wink
gecox22

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

I don't know why are you not receiving it, are you 100% sure that you have some referrals? Or maybe you are referring yourself with another addresses  because it is not working, obviously  Wink

I don't owe you anything, if you had 0.001, you could withdraw it, by the way withdrawals worked well, you can check our old payout address.  Wink

Your absolutely right you do not owe me anything, It was my mistake for not taking screen shot to prove you are wrong on the .001 and yes there were payout's in the beginning  but none at the end before you locked the last thread when users started complaining about payouts not working and you were updating the site. At the end the payouts were broken but, that is beside the point.

We are now taking about referrals not working. So here is a list from my faucet box. One of my friends was helping to test and show it isn't working. We two different faucets. Both used my referral links One faucet using my referral link and your faucet using my referral link. Notice there is only one payout from Nano. and two form the other. If you would like we can complete the same task using his referral link and his faucet box account.  

So yea it is broken ether way.

nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:22:35 PM

I don't know why are you not receiving it, are you 100% sure that you have some referrals? Or maybe you are referring yourself with another addresses  because it is not working, obviously  Wink

I don't owe you anything, if you had 0.001, you could withdraw it, by the way withdrawals worked well, you can check our old payout address.  Wink

Your absolutely right you do not owe me anything, It was my mistake for not taking screen shot to prove you are wrong on the .001 and yes there were payout's in the beginning  but none at the end before you locked the last thread when users started complaining about payouts not working and you were updating the site. At the end the payouts were broken but, that is beside the point.

We are now taking about referrals not working. So here is a list from my faucet box. One of my friends was helping to test and show it isn't working. We two different faucets. Both used my referral links One faucet using my referral link and your faucet using my referral link. Notice there is only one payout from Nano. and two form the other. If you would like we can complete the same task using his referral link and his faucet box account.  

So yea it is broken ether way.
I will try to reupload script or maybe change hosting because i saw that sometime claims are not working..
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:33:36 PM

Proof of payment for this new site could help out a lot. With the 500% referral commisions and the stories of the old website it makes it hard t believe this is legit and not just some 'get traffic to my ads quick' scheme.

gecox22

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:17:43 PM

any update to this?

nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:45:59 PM

I changed hosting to better and now it should work, everything is faster.
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:04:19 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 04:32:53 PM by nano-btc

ADVERTISE ON MY FAUCET -- VERY CHEAP --

- Above "YOUR ADDRESS" form - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=4KJK76KNP9NHI ( 0.0001 per day )
- Top of the site - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=KI63AVN39T39K ( 0.0001 per day )
- Top of the site - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=X6VQ1D1VL37BZ ( 0.0001 per day )
LandofBitcoins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 04:53:09 PM

Your site has popups...PLEASE remove them and I will help promote your site on many faucet lists.

and your thread title should say "Up to" 1000 satoshi every 20 minutes.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: