Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Looking for a low power, display GPU  (Read 500 times)
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 11:46:27 PM

Hey all,

I'm looking for a low power consumption GPU (read: a GPU that doesn't have any power connectors, the lower the power the better) to be used just as a display card in a server. Performance of the card doesn't matter, as long as it works fine. Something like a Radeon 5450 would be exactly what I'm looking for.

If you have a card like this that you're looking to sell for fairly cheap ( < $20 CAD), then let me know. I'm located in Canada for shipping, and if you feel a need for escrow, I welcome it from a reputable user. If you don't want to use escrow, then I request that you send me the card up front, and I will send you the payment for the card after I've received it, and confirmed that it works as should.

If you have any questions or concerns, then don't hesitate to send me a PM either.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:55:45 PM

Hey there, I have something I believe you're looking for. I cannot think of the model off the top of my head (cards at my office) but it's an Nvidia (no power req) with decent specs and only a couple of years old. I'll get the model # as soon as soon as I get back to the shop but it's right around the same form factor as a 5450.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be needing a card like this anymore, and I forgot to lock this thread.

However if I'm ever needing a low power card in the near future I'll send you a PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: