Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial Bitmedia.io Discussion Thread  (Read 1278 times)
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:10:41 AM

I just noticed that bitmedia.io does not have a discussion thread, nor an official bitcointalk thread, so users have no place to ask questions. So I decided to start an unofficial bitmedia.io discussion thread.

Info:

www.Bitmedia.io is an ad network that pays out in bitcoin. They use the CPC model. (Cost per click)

OK, I will start off with the first question. Have you been able to withdraw your balance from bitmedia.io? The past few days, bitmedia.io  has been giving me a message saying "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." Every time I try to withdraw my balance. Is anyone else having this problem?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:19:36 AM

I just noticed that bitmedia.io does not have a discussion thread, nor an official bitcointalk thread, so users have no place to ask questions. So I decided to start an unofficial bitmedia.io discussion thread.

Info:

www.Bitmedia.io is an ad network that pays out in bitcoin. They use the CPC model. (Cost per click)

OK, I will start off with the first question. Have you been able to withdraw your balance from bitmedia.io? The past few days, bitmedia.io  has been giving me a message saying "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." Every time I try to withdraw my balance. Is anyone else having this problem?

I think sending them an e-mail is the best way to solve your issue.

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:02:26 PM

Info:

Yes, I was in constant contact with the support staff for a while and they were very helpful. I remember earning some money but I never really cashed out. I used some of the bitcoin for advertisements and the rest is just sitting in my balance. They have had many issues but I got a mail from support and everything is back to normal.

kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 08:57:55 AM

Totally agree Smiley They solved my issues very quickly.

Btw, I made a withdrawal today. Everything was fine.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
frankendoodle

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:49:33 AM

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I'm curious how long Bitmedia.io usually takes to approve new publishers. I applied a couple of days back and haven't heard from them since.

Thanks!
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:47:02 AM

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I'm curious how long Bitmedia.io usually takes to approve new publishers. I applied a couple of days back and haven't heard from them since.

Thanks!

Bitmedia.io usually takes 2-5 days to approve a publisher; I got approved within 4 days. If they take too long to reply, you can send an email to their support at:

support@bitmedia.io
frankendoodle

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:53:51 AM

Thanks! I didn't want to bother their support after only a couple of days, just checking if they were active.

By the way I sent you a small tip for your help to Bitcoin Shower's donation address and I noticed that if you copy paste it, it comes out in all caps and doesn't work (I just copied it from blockchain instead), might want to change that!
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:57:26 AM

Thanks! I didn't want to bother their support after only a couple of days, just checking if they were active.

By the way I sent you a small tip for your help to Bitcoin Shower's donation address and I noticed that if you copy paste it, it comes out in all caps and doesn't work (I just copied it from blockchain instead), might want to change that!

Thanks for your tip! And thanks for pointing out the error, I will go and try to fix the donation address.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:17:26 PM

Thanks!

Bitmedia.io usually takes 2-5 days to approve a publisher; I got approved within 4 days. If they take too long to reply, you can send an email to their support at:

support@bitmedia.io
Yeah, that really works, I was in constant contact with the support team and had my websites approved in 12 hours at max.

nano-btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:35:52 PM

Totally agree Smiley They solved my issues very quickly.

Btw, I made a withdrawal today. Everything was fine.

Well, they responded to my question after one week, so I send them another question ( related to the previous one ) and I'm waiting four days.. still nothing
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:30:50 AM

bitmedia is down again
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:41:52 AM

Can anyone please send them an email about bug with registration please (They are not responding to me)? It's not working, just loading and then it gives out "Error 524, A timeout occurred"..
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:51:54 PM

Can anyone please send them an email about bug with registration please (They are not responding to me)? It's not working, just loading and then it gives out "Error 524, A timeout occurred"..

Signup works for me, try again now and see if it works.
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:10:40 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 10:08:15 PM by nano-btc

Signup works for me, try again now and see if it works.
It's working now, I sent them an email from another address and they FINALLY responded that it's solved Smiley
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:18:19 AM

I still have some bit stuck at bitmedia. Can't claim it cuz of the threshold.

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:54:07 PM

Please check the official Thread Here
Bitmedia.io Has started Approval of Publisher accounts, If you have any questions about this please post here.

Also check this out Bitcoin Advertising Platform BitMedia.IO Receives $100 000 Investment
winbits.us

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:10:11 PM

They are pure scam.
Scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100727.0
Please reply here if you were scammed by them, thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: