Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CORONAZ] Corona Dapp Development Network | Hybrid Proof of Participation  (Read 12855 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

It's easier to just respond to inquiries...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1075211.0

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teamcorona (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:11:01 PM

It's easier to just respond to inquiries...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1075211.0

The team is too busy setting up the fundraiser and has no time to deal with void posts.
Trolls will be ignored.

You asked a question and got a serious answer.
Any other question you might have will be thoroughly answered.
Please don't spend your time on fudding, it's really easy to delete your posts.

★☆★   CORONA.INFO   |   Dapp Development Network   |   Hybrid Proof of Participation (HPoP)    ★☆★
eminent666

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:12:19 PM

I don't understand something though... maybe it's cause I'm a NOOB - But why would I BURN an alt?
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:26:05 PM

Finally....  people love wait, and wait.... I just know we'll see people rushing for it... (I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong. will upload to youtube.)
 Too many inexperienced folks in our world. This is a winner. One of most promising projects I have seen, and it shows by looking at the team! (how did u get Vitalik......)
chukiduck

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:58:41 PM

I barely leave comments on bitcointalk, but i guess this project may Succeed.
Interesting idea, series team (Vitalik Buterin), nice website and impressive WP.

I will come back on Monday to check your new fundraiser model.
gelovy

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:25:28 PM

Hello Community,

Stay tuned as we are going to release a bunch of information by the end of this week.

Meanwhile, Feel free to discuss any dapp-related topics here and ask any question you might have.

Team Corona

The community is waiting for additional documentation such as: white paper, roadmap and explanation about HPoP.

Impressive job Corona team. you answered my questions regarding the WP, roadmap and Hpop (Donate/Burn - genius idea).
I will highly consider invest my alts in your project.

Appreciate if you be available on Monday, i'm quite sure i will have more questions.
goingplaces

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:41:26 PM

What is hybrid proof of participation?

It's a new distribution model that will be introduced in the coming fundraiser for Corona.
We are quickly approaching the time in which all the info will be unveiled.
Still waiting for a real answer to this. So far your "Hybrid Proof of Participation" looks to be nothing more than a BS gimmick for this hyped nonsense.

Hello Braino,

Now that the fundraiser is approaching, we are able to answer your questions regarding HPoP.

Hybrid Proof of Participation is a new fundraising model in which you can participate with many different cryptocoins, not only with Bitcoin.
Not only that, the participant can also choose if to donate his coins or to burn them, hence "hybrid" model.

As described in the press release, our team has developed the Corona Index which determines a coin's true market value, that way we can avoid a situations that have seen before, where market manipulation at the time of the campaign resulted in an unfair distribution. Examples you can find in the Maidsafe and Blocknet presales.

Hope it is more clear now.
Feel free to ask any question.

We will host a AMA on Monday 1st of June, where everybody are invited to ask us anything regarding the fundraiser, by then the crowdfunding platform will be live.

Do you plan to share a paper about corona index?
cryptotea

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:49:04 PM

Many people are stuck with worthless alts.
Might be a good exit point.
immeraba

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:09:57 PM

It's a new distribution model that will be introduced in the coming fundraiser for Corona.
Still waiting for a real answer to this. So far your "Hybrid Proof of Participation" looks to be nothing more than a BS gimmick for this hyped nonsense.

Hello Braino,

Now that the fundraiser is approaching, we are able to answer your questions regarding HPoP.

Hybrid Proof of Participation is a new fundraising model in which you can participate with many different cryptocoins, not only with Bitcoin.
Not only that, the participant can also choose if to donate his coins or to burn them, hence "hybrid" model.

As described in the press release, our team has developed the Corona Index which determines a coin's true market value, that way we can avoid a situations that have seen before, where market manipulation at the time of the campaign resulted in an unfair distribution. Examples you can find in the Maidsafe and Blocknet presales.

We will host a AMA on Monday 1st of June, where everybody are invited to ask us anything regarding the fundraiser, by then the crowdfunding platform will be live.

Which coins are included?

And what information will you include in your index?

alfbugbug

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:14:16 PM

Teamcorona - you plan to accept 569 currencies and 55 assets (coinmarketcap full list) ?   
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:40:17 AM

I'm Makoto, one of the core devs of NEM. Is this the same project as at corona.info? It's hard to trust anything on BTT...

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
teamcorona (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:12:30 AM

I don't understand something though... maybe it's cause I'm a NOOB - But why would I BURN an alt?

That's a good question.

Even though we don’t fully understand why someone would burn their coins rather than donate them to help fund the project, we realize some participants would like to be members of the Corona Dapp Network but do not want to support the project financially.

★☆★   CORONA.INFO   |   Dapp Development Network   |   Hybrid Proof of Participation (HPoP)    ★☆★
teamcorona (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:15:23 AM

Hello Braino,

Do you plan to share a paper about corona index?

Sure.

It will be published at the time of launch, because of the sensitivity of the material.

teamcorona (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:16:21 AM

Hello Braino,

Which coins are included?

And what information will you include in your index?

All details regarding the Corona Index will be disclosed at the time of launch.

teamcorona (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:17:26 AM

Teamcorona - you plan to accept 569 currencies and 55 assets (coinmarketcap full list) ?   

Smiley
Not all of them... but many....
The Corona Index will determine which coins will be accepted

teamcorona (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:18:29 AM

I'm Makoto, one of the core devs of NEM. Is this the same project as at corona.info? It's hard to trust anything on BTT...

Hello Makoto !

Welcome to our thread.
The answer is yes, it is the same project.
you are welcome to email us at team@corona.info

EDIT: just saw your email

cryptoknight84

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

when will you release more information ?

eminent666

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:53:24 PM

Where can i find more examples for fundraisers accept multiple currencies ?
And which projects raised fund by using POB (except counterparty) ?
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:01:14 PM

Smiley
Not all of them... but many....
The Corona Index will determine which coins will be accepted
Really interesting project, will there be any voting on witch coins will be added first?
shiftf5

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:15:47 PM

it's about time to get rid of my mastercoins after i lost 80%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: