Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Corona Deleting Posts Already  (Read 736 times)
Braino (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:59:28 PM

Here is my last post they did not delete copied below from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005343.msg11489169#msg11489169

What is hybrid proof of participation?

It's a new distribution model that will be introduced in the coming fundraiser for Corona.
We are quickly approaching the time in which all the info will be unveiled.
Still waiting for a real answer to this. So far your "Hybrid Proof of Participation" looks to be nothing more than a BS gimmick for this hyped nonsense.

Hello Braino,

Now that the fundraiser is approaching, we are able to answer your questions regarding HPoP.

Hybrid Proof of Participation is a new fundraising model in which you can participate with many different cryptocoins, not only with Bitcoin.
Not only that, the participant can also choose if to donate his coins or to burn them, hence "hybrid" model.

As described in the press release, our team has developed the Corona Index which determines a coin's true market value, that way we can avoid a situations that have seen before, where market manipulation at the time of the campaign resulted in an unfair distribution. Examples you can find in the Maidsafe and Blocknet presales.

Hope it is more clear now.
Feel free to ask any question.

We will host a AMA on Monday 1st of June, where everybody are invited to ask us anything regarding the fundraiser, by then the crowdfunding platform will be live.

Apparently they don't like being questioned since they deleted my reply:

...the Corona Index which determines a coin's true market value
LMFAO, the BS level just reached an incredible new high here.

The above was deleted rather than explain how this "index" works since there is no information aside from vague words anywhere.

Then:

Feel free to ask any question.
Unless you don't like what's being said and then you'll just delete it.
Self-moderated thread  Roll Eyes

Deleted of course now too.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:17:47 PM

That shouldn't be a surprise since it's a self-moderated thread. Self moderated threads are a big red flag.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:54:07 PM

As a disclaimer, I am an adviser to the creator but do not moderate the thread nor do I know the reasoning. I can only say that it is highly possible he is simply trying to run a professional thread where people can have real conversations about the model. I am positive legitimate questions that are posed in a professional manner would most certainly be answered. I didn't see your whole response but if it only contained the comment you quoted, it hardly adds anything to the conversation, it doesn't even ask a question, and comes off very pointless to me other than trolling.

If you really want to know about the system, try posing a question that comes off educated and pushes the thread forward.

Like I said, I only saw what you posted here, maybe there was more to it, but from what you posted, I'm not shocked that they didn't want it in the thread.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:48:56 PM

It's been an old house rule of mine not to buy coins from topic creators named after the coin itself.  You're surprised that the guy is ending up being some kind of censor queen or even scammer?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:54:22 PM

The most valuable asset that a coin can have is the trust of the community. Self-moderated threads, and especially those that are actively moderated, undermines that trust.

I realize that the trend does seem to be moving towards self-moderated threads, but there seems to be an increasing number of scam coins and self-moderation is often their choice. Any coin that chooses self-moderation of its thread places itself in bad company and hurts its own reputation.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:48:01 PM

I can tell you that I personally believe Daniel and the rest of the team to be legitimate business men who believe in their idea and truly want to see it to fruition. You can gauge their business model or their idea in whatever light you want, but they are good people who mean to create a real business here. I think they self moderated to keep the thread professional as we all know BTT is known for its horrible amount of trolls and ridiculous comments. I highly doubt they would ever delete any post that had legitimate criticism, actual questions, or real content to it.

TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:10:01 PM

I can tell you that I personally believe Daniel and the rest of the team to be legitimate business men who believe in their idea and truly want to see it to fruition. You can gauge their business model or their idea in whatever light you want, but they are good people who mean to create a real business here. I think they self moderated to keep the thread professional as we all know BTT is known for its horrible amount of trolls and ridiculous comments. I highly doubt they would ever delete any post that had legitimate criticism, actual questions, or real content to it.

You might be right. Or you might be wrong. I agree with JacjRipper. It hurts a coin's credibility and trust.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:15:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005343.msg11497972#msg11497972

It's good on your part to ask the hard questions, but they have answered when you asked them a forward question.
Braino (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:50:28 PM

Actually they did not answer aside from saying they have put thought into their magic index and that more information will be available later.
Their claim is to prevent market manipulation before their fundraiser but if their index is so special and well thought out then it should be able to account for manipulation since it supposedly determines a coin's "true value".
So still no real answers, just BS.

And... This is Bitcointalk, if they are going to get so butthurt over simple inquiries when they make grand claims they should find a new hobby.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

Actually they did not answer aside from saying they have put thought into their magic index and that more information will be available later.
Their claim is to prevent market manipulation before their fundraiser but if their index is so special and well thought out then it should be able to account for manipulation since it supposedly determines a coin's "true value".
So still no real answers, just BS.

And... This is Bitcointalk, if they are going to get so butthurt over simple inquiries when they make grand claims they should find a new hobby.

You are right about this, ambiguous information and saying information will come later is a big red flag, someone should start a "soon" thread.

It's a new distribution model that will be introduced in the coming fundraiser for Corona.
We are quickly approaching the time in which all the info will be unveiled.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: