Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help loading physical coins ($100 up for grabs)  (Read 616 times)
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:19:46 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 09:42:48 PM by squall1066

Hiya all, here is my next post offering a reward for someone to help me.

For thost that are following my projects, I have made some physical squall coins, But I need to figure out how to get the keys on them and how it all exchanges.

I have a VPS/domain ready for the website, I have not ordered the hologram stickers yet, I'm just stuck, My skills are only basic stuff.

So I am looking for someone to upload the platform and create a main page for the coin introduction and specs (maybe a troll box) then a link too the second part where people can check coin status and redeem their coins to an address of their choice (maybe set it up as a node too)

I really need someone trusted in the community for oblivious reasons, I'm not expecting this to be done for a few satoshies, but I have no idea what to offer, the main page I could do, But I dont know what platform/language would be best to interact with coin redemption, Looking for a similar setup to casascius website.

Help  Grin
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:27:51 PM

I can make all the backend without any problem. I can make the front end too but I'm not that good at designing (HTML/CSS) as I am on backend (PHP/MySQL/JsonRPC/Linux). I've made several tools for crypto-currencies including a redeemer which I can port to bitcoin.
http://api.captcoin.com/address/sweep/
It would require a full BTC node which I can install on your VPS.

Of course you would be able to check the code (nothing would be compiled) and it would run completely on your own VPS. We need to work out the details to make a proper estimate, I'd charge per hour. PM if interested.

squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:32:25 PM

I can make all the backend without any problem. I can make the front end too but I'm not that good at designing (HTML/CSS) as I am on backend (PHP/MySQL/JsonRPC/Linux). I've made several tools for crypto-currencies including a redeemer which I can port to bitcoin.
http://api.captcoin.com/address/sweep/
It would require a full BTC node which I can install on your VPS.

Of course you would be able to check the code (nothing would be compiled) and it would run completely on your own VPS. We need to work out the details to make a proper estimate, I'd charge per hour. PM if interested.

thanks for the fast response, Afraid I have no interest in porting to BTC, but the rest sounds interesting, I will keep you in mind and see how this thread develops.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:41:03 PM

thanks for the fast response, Afraid I have no interest in porting to BTC, but the rest sounds interesting, I will keep you in mind and see how this thread develops.

My bad, I wasn't following your projects. Of course I can port it to Squall or any other coin too.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:00:09 PM

My bad, I wasn't following your projects. Of course I can port it to Squall or any other coin too.

Lol, I was also completely confused by OPs response to your offer, EcuaMobi.  He wants to load physical bitcoins but doesn't want to "port" to btc.  Pretty funny.  Now I see his squallcoin links and I also understand.  From what I've seen, most of the altcoin software begins life as straight up forks of the bitcoind codebase so I imagine all the JSONRPC command are going to be essentially the same.  Good Luck!
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:05:00 PM

Lol, I was also completely confused by OPs response to your offer, EcuaMobi.  He wants to load physical bitcoins but doesn't want to "port" to btc.  Pretty funny.  Now I see his squallcoin links and I also understand.  From what I've seen, most of the altcoin software begins life as straight up forks of the bitcoind codebase so I imagine all the JSONRPC command are going to be essentially the same.  Good Luck!

Yes, thats right.

I have coins I need to load as SQL and redeem them as SQL (just like a casascius coin does to BTC)
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:42:10 PM

anyone let me know if there is something I have not made clear.

I have no idea what to offer, a one page basic site is $10, I will offer $100 for this project Roll Eyes
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:44:38 PM

I have no idea what to offer, a one page basic site is $10, I will offer $100 for this project Roll Eyes

If you think the whole project can be done in 3 or 4 hours that would be a fair price Smiley

squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:46:36 PM

If you think the whole project can be done in 3 or 4 hours that would be a fair price Smiley

I dont know is the point, I need guidance. I can do the main website, but there is no point in building it if the SQL redeemer needs a different back end.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:49:23 AM

I dont know is the point, I need guidance. I can do the main website, but there is no point in building it if the SQL redeemer needs a different back end.

Assuming there's some squallcoind which takes similar commands to bitcoind, EcuaMobi should be able to do the job for you just as if you were using bitcoind, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: