Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Forces To Swarm Southern States And Operate Undetected For Weeks  (Read 1679 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:26:09 PM

Seven Southwestern states will soon be infiltrated by 1,200 military special ops personnel as part of a controversial domestic military training in which some of the elite soldiers will operate undetected among civilians.

Operation Jade Helm begins in July and will last for eight weeks. Soldiers will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado where some of them wil drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training.

But with residents of the entire states of Texas and Utah dubbed ‘hostile’ for the purposes of the exercises, Jade Helm has some concerned the drills are too realistic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:01:21 PM

Everyone stay calm and get on the train cars which will take you to the concentration   detention center   reeducation   happy fun time camp. This is just a drill.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:26:41 PM

Surprised you used this link instead of the one on infowars which is where this all came from. They've been doing these drills for quite a while but this time it's more spread out and using more and varying troops. Naturally, you won't see this covered on any of the national news networks.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 10:23:16 PM

Surprised you used this link instead of the one on infowars which is where this all came from. They've been doing these drills for quite a while but this time it's more spread out and using more and varying troops. Naturally, you won't see this covered on any of the national news networks.

This is the largest internal training exercise/public conditioning session they have done domestically yet.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:30:18 PM

This is the largest internal training exercise/public conditioning session they have done domestically yet.
You aren't kidding! They are really stepping it up a notch but it doesn't appear to have any worthwhile value other than honing their skills for domestic rule.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:55:19 AM

The Houston Chronicle reports that, among the planned exercises, soldiers will attempt to operate undetected among civilian populations.

Residents, in turn, will be asked to report suspicious activity in order to gauge the effectiveness of the soldiers.

Hallo Gestapo und Stasi

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:28:47 AM

Hillary Clinton - "We Need camps for adults"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g

Hillary Clinton sponsored "fun camps" coming soon to a town near you !
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:52:53 AM

Mmeh so whats your concern ?

In my time we trained in similar way, and hide between the civilians in plain sight most never saw us and often ended up in hilarious situations.
I remember a bunch of school busses loaded with young medical students stopped to have a picknick and a long walk stayed for hours between us.
Untill we got the command to move forward, lots of screams and scary seconds for the mostly girly students.
One girl was sitting above my shelter for a while when i came out, and she said after the first shock unbelievable and awesome that we never saw you guys.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:05:08 PM

Mmeh so whats your concern ?

In my time we trained in similar way, and hide between the civilians in plain sight most never saw us and often ended up in hilarious situations.
I remember a bunch of school busses loaded with young medical students stopped to have a picknick and a long walk stayed for hours between us.
Untill we got the command to move forward, lots of screams and scary seconds for the mostly girly students.
One girl was sitting above my shelter for a while when i came out, and she said after the first shock unbelievable and awesome that we never saw you guys.

What's the concern?

You have a bunch of people with weapons playing war games in a civilian area where a fair amount of the population has weapons, you could definitely have some misunderstandings occur that resulted in fatalities.

Something like this actually happened to me once.  A couple of really bad dudes took up a spot in a parking lot I was responsible for, and when I approached them, they started talking about what parts of me they would cut off and what they'd do to my mother, etc.  Maybe it seemed too off the wall to be real, but I went inside and called up the FBI and asked about the plate number of the car and the location.  And yeah, they were government agents setting up an operation a block down the street.

Definitely insulting, aggravating, and definitely had zero right to operate in that parking lot.

Definitely attempted to do their job through intimidation and coercion.

Oh, and when their sting went down, it stunk to high heaven.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:20:09 PM

Drill simulates invasion of Iran, Syria

The Jade Helm military exercise, set to take place in nine U.S. states this summer, has prompted concerns about preaparations for martial law in America, but could the real purpose behind the drill be centered around a mock invasion of Iran and Syria, and a huge Middle Eastern war?

Make sure and watch the sort video...http://www.infowars.com/jade-helm-preparation-for-huge-war-in-the-middle-east/
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:20:20 PM

Maybe some event will go "live" at the same time just like 9-11 Lips sealed
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:40:58 PM

Have the Southern states become too unruly, like during the Lincoln times?
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/04/13/power-lies/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:31:47 AM

Gov Greg Abbott Says He's Working to Calm Some Texans Upset Over Jade Helm 15 Exercise

AUSTIN -- Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, says he's trying to bring calm to some Texans about a military exercise that will take place in Texas and six other states.

The eight-week exercise, known as Jade Helm 15, will begin July 15 and involves U.S. Specials Operations Forces such as Navy Seals and Green Berets. They will use public and private lands to train for overseas missions.

The prospect of armed federal troops in Texas has ignited a host of concerns and speculation about the military's motives -- ranging from the military's intention to impose martial law to a government conspiracy to launch a hostile takeover of Texas to taking away people's gun rights.

Abbott said he wants Texans to understand the military is there to protect and that the training exercises are ways that will help get them better prepared.

He said he's been in contact with the military and feels assured the exercise will be a normal military operation.

"It's so important to understand that there probably is no state in America that is more deeply connected to the military or honors the military more. And my office has been in communication with military at multiple levels, and we have the greatest assurances that these are normal military operations and they're going to work out just fine," Abbott said.

http://www.myhighplains.com/story/d/story/greg-abbott-says-hes-working-to-calm-some-texans-u/20737/A9ukYz_gV0y_Ofg8w7ukRw
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:33:42 AM

Fears over military training fester in Texas city

BASTROP, Texas - Vicki Lehmeir said she was initially surprised that Gov. Greg Abbott put the Texas State Guard in charge of monitoring the U.S. military's Jade Helm 15 exercises this summer.

Then again, Lehmeir, treasurer of the county Democratic Party, reconsidered.

“Gov. Abbott is pandering to the paranoia in the state,” said Lehmeir, on Thursday morning. “And then he’ll probably complain about the cost, like he did at the border when those children were coming across.”

Fear that the exercises represent the beginnings of a military-led takeover of the state, orchestrated by President Barack Obama, were all too real for Bastrop resident Barbara Lynch.

Lynch said she doesn’t believe the Hawaiian-born president was actually born in the United States.

“You never know what’s going on behind the scenes. I’m just afraid we’re heading for a one-world government with Islamic being the one-world religion,” she said, alluding to a belief among some that the Christian president is, in fact, a Muslim.

“He’s the worst president I’ve ever heard of," she said.

Such strong sentiments are astir in this community, some 30 miles southeast of Austin, with news of the military's plans for a multi-state training exercise this summer.

More...http://www.newsandtribune.com/cnhi_network/fears-over-military-training-fester-in-texas-city/article_df2cb1ac-28fc-572f-813e-2159fc5ae522.html
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:17:23 AM

Texas bristles at Obama’s ‘invasion’

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/db150e22-f594-11e4-a018-00144feab7de.html#ixzz3ZnQodtKi

The former “Republic of Texas” has also had one of the strongest streaks of independence in the US since it was annexed in 1845, making the “Lone Star” state ripe for conspiracy tales involving the federal government.

But the latest intrigue took on a new dimension when Greg Abbott, the new Republican governor of Texas, ordered the State Guard, a branch of the Texas state military, to monitor Jade Helm on the grounds that it was “important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed”.

Ted Cruz, the Texas senator running for president, said while he was not concerned about Jade Helm, the anxiety was valid because “we have seen, for six years, a federal government disrespecting the liberty of the citizens”.

But Mr Abbott’s move sparked criticism from mainstream Republicans and people surprised that he would lend credence to rumours.

More...http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/db150e22-f594-11e4-a018-00144feab7de.html#axzz3Zn0BvuK0
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:55:14 AM

6 years? Try the better part of the last 6 DECADES (since JFK was assassinated).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:37:24 AM

This seems to crazy to be true.  What would ultimate goal be?  They could follow me for weeks and be bored to tears. 

"Subject appears to be watching netflix".... "Subject still is watching netflix"...   

But I guess I'm not important my state did not make the map.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 05:56:37 AM

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/report-mexican-military-chopper-crosses-into-us-shoots-at-border-agents/

These fucking "accidental" Mexican military incursions (regardless of whether they are working for drug cartels* or not) aren't going to stop just because SF are familiarizing themselves with what could be theatres of guerilla warfare, while carrying blanks  Huh

A crucial step is coordination/training with the state and unorganized militia (all able-bodied adults with 2A-protected arms).

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." ― Ian Fleming

*Who I wouldn't be surprised to see looting southern states in desperation the more drugs are decriminalized in the US, even Texas (which has Jim Crow "gun control" laws that prevent too many mentally sound, sober law-abiders from being able to defend themselves): http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Texas-bill-aims-to-legalize-marijuana-303004161.html

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Rotary Sausage

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:28:34 AM

Not really. When the Emergency Powers Act was setup combined with the Administrative Procedures Act,
more public conditioning along with actual mass death have happened than will happen even if this new training
drill escalated into 60 million dead. This would be on the top of most people's minds as an immediate analogy
if it wasn't for the distraction of inaccurate TV programmings like discovery, tlc, bbc, history channel, etc.
You know, its the same 95% truth, 5% lie. But the lie outweighing the 95% truth.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:29:09 AM

“You never know what’s going on behind the scenes. I’m just afraid we’re heading for a one-world government with Islamic being the one-world religion,” she said, alluding to a belief among some that the Christian president is, in fact, a Muslim.

Come on guys, you can't seriously take these people seriously can you? Yes? I'd be concerned with that much military activity in my back garden as well but training exercises can mean anything, it's always funny how paranoid people can get so paranoid they forget how to look for actual signs that they miss real threats right in front of them.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:22:33 PM

But with residents of the entire states of Texas and Utah dubbed ‘hostile’ for the purposes of the exercises, Jade Helm has some concerned the drills are too realistic.

too realistic? Not really. https://www.facebook.com/graystatemovie

Note that the creator of Gray state has had an "accident", I guess somebody found his movie "too realistic"  Roll Eyes

http://www.naturalnews.com/048345_Grey_State_martial_law_murder-suicide.html

Sleep tight.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:36:52 PM

Come on guys, you can't seriously take these people seriously can you? Yes? I'd be concerned with that much military activity in my back garden as well but training exercises can mean anything, it's always funny how paranoid people can get so paranoid they forget how to look for actual signs that they miss real threats right in front of them.

Sometimes i feel like I'm in a children's asylum for the paranoid insane. Its just hard to believe anyone could be so stupid as to entertain this stuff. As you point out, all the while real problems go unaddressed while the most retarded and child-like theories are added to and built into an ever bigger and more sinister conspiracy. Who the hell is going to take care of these people when they get old? Yes you guessed it. ME and YOU and the government.

Honestly, if you think the military is coming to throw you in camps.  Roll Eyes Then get the fuck out of here. Why would you stay in the U.S.?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:50:00 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korematsu_v._United_States

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:31:19 PM

The point is the military shouldn't be training among the native population since they should never be considered to use upon said population as per the Posse Comitatus act of 1898. However, their way around it seems to have been to transfer military grade weaponry and personnel carriers to state and local police instead.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:26:55 AM

I wonder how far they will take this and how many times this will happen until people get tired of it.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:25:06 AM

Jade Helm: Marines Practice Arresting, Flying People Away Who Are Chanting "FOOD AND WATER"

Video description says April 18, 2015 Yuma, AZ, purportedly part of Jade Helm 15. Listen to the chants of the "bad guy" actors. They are saying "food and water." Anymore questions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIKKxRi4ww
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:32:47 AM

Military Paying Landowners to Accommodate Jade Helm, Says Mayor

BIG SPRING - Military officials have negotiated contracts with local ranchers to conduct Jade Helm training on their property, according to Big Spring Mayor Larry McLellan.

However, he said residents will not be "forced out of their homes" to accommodate troops during the large-scale military exercise, scheduled to run July 15 through September 15.

McLellan had no details about the contracts supposedly offered to Big Spring homeowners. Military officials were not available to answer questions about how many ranchers were being displaced or inconvenienced due to Jade Helm, and how much they would receive in compensation.

Jade Helm operations planners previously confirmed training will only be conducted on private and public land with the permission of landowners or regional authorities.

One lifelong Big Spring resident told NewsWest 9 he would not accept any amount of money to surrender his home to troops.

"I support our troops, but when they're trying to take over our civilians, that ain't cool," he said. "[Those are] their homes. That's where they live."

http://www.newswest9.com/story/29060122/big-spring-landowners-paid-to-accommodate-jade-helm-says-mayor
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: