Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hhampuz should be removed from the DT2  (Read 626 times)
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

He left me this negative rating

"Extremely annoying towards me in all my public dealings (raffles, auctions). I would never trust killyou with any amount of money, considering past dealings and now this new behaviour. "

Last time I checked, that seems like an abuse of power because that is not what the trust system is used for, it is used if you have been scammed he is acting like a child

It all starts with this post by me

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2936436.msg30171826#msg30171826

and then him and his gang of friends started following me around to my threads,

When I ask for a simple timestamp with his username time date and the item, which is an extremely common practice I am unfairly tagged by him

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2985547.msg30721773#msg30721773

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

I see three claims against you regarding dodgy business practices, so I dont think the claims are unsubstantiated. It doesn't say that you have scammed anyone as indicated by the 0 BTC risked, it just says that due to your business practices, they wouldn't advise trading with you.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

I see three claims against you regarding dodgy business practices, so I dont think the claims are unsubstantiated. It doesn't say that you have scammed anyone as indicated by the 0 BTC risked, it just says that due to your business practices, they wouldn't advise trading with you.

I've had many an argument and he's accused me of crazy things, but did apologize for most I think - My trust rating is still valid even if he offered me the same price, he's just shady and values everything in dollars. Lately he seems to have discovered meta or something and has been kind of acting all tough or something... 

His biggest thing was he used to change stuff mid-auction, or raffle etc. I don't necessarily think he's a scammer, but he's definitely got some communications issues. Hamp asked him a simple question, he got sort of a dickish (wrong) answer, then ky went back and crapped in Hamp's thread. Could have just said sorry in his own thread or whatever... Huh . (Prior to trust rating). Idk..

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

So you are saying it's okay to leave negative trust ratings when no scamming has been done?

That rating from zepher is over 2 years old.

Notserp I almost unknowingly sold him an item that I got an offer 10 times his later. Don't you think it's scammish to not tell someone how much their item is worth when they have no idea and low ball them?

I've had many an argument and he's accused me of crazy things, but did apologize for most I think - My trust rating is still valid even if he offered me the same price, he's just shady and values everything in dollars. Lately he seems to have discovered meta or something and has been kind of acting all tough or something...  

His biggest thing was he used to change stuff mid-auction, or raffle etc. I don't necessarily think he's a scammer, but he's definitely got some communications issues. Hamp asked him a simple question, he got sort of a dickish (wrong) answer, then ky went back and crapped in Hamp's thread. Could have just said sorry in his own thread or whatever... Huh . (Prior to trust rating). Idk..

Where's the simple question that hhamp asked me?!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

So you are saying it's okay to leave negative trust ratings when no scamming has been done?

Notserp I almost unknowingly sold him an item that I got an offer 10 times his later. Don't you think it's scammish to not tell someone how much their item is worth when they have no idea and low ball them?

Yes it is, and while the rating from Zepher is over 2 years old, Hhampuz's feedback references "considering past dealings" which makes it applicable. Had the rating been solely for asking for additional details about an item in a vindictive way, I'd agree its an overreaction, but there is more referenced in the negative feedback which is supported by other claims.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

I do not consider you trustworthy for many different reasons, one being the fact you've been messing around in all of my latest threads. I've only asked you legitimate questions in your threads (questions that should never have to be asked but your layout and information is lackluster).

As you may have noticed I'm active in most threads in the collectibles section so it is not me or any "gang"(?) that is stalking you.

My negative will stick until you've proven to contribute and stopped with all the shady things.

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

Yes it is, and while the rating from Zepher is over 2 years old, Hhampuz's feedback references "considering past dealings" which makes it applicable. Had the rating been solely for asking for additional details about an item in a vindictive way, I'd agree its an overreaction, but there is more referenced in the negative feedback which is supported by other claims.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

You answered my first two questions but why not the third?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:25:50 AM

You answered my first two questions but why not the third?

not relevant.
actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

My negative will stick until you've proven to contribute and stopped with all the shady things.

You mean shady things like this? (merit trading with alt)  Grin

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

There was a time when I was contemplating whether to tag you or not for your behavior (maybe I even did?). Thus, I don't see an issue with his negative rating.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:49:54 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 10:03:03 AM by TMAN

Tag was needed killyou.  Stop the crazy and the trolling of the snowman and he may change it..

Edit: did you really fucking give yourself merit from your alt? You have a thread for merit abusers and do it yourself?? You are one special kind of crazy man

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

Edit: did you really fucking give yourself merit from your alt? You have a thread for merit abusers and do it yourself?? You are one special kind of crazy man

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

surely this is worthy of a Tag? the bloke is so special he needs his own tag.. like escaped from the mental home crazy.

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

surely this is worthy of a Tag? the bloke is so special he needs his own tag.. like escaped from the mental home crazy.

I've just noticed that he has not been tagged yet. Is there an explanation?  Huh

Edit: And he participates in the same campaign with both accounts. Very strange.  Cheesy Maybe the OP can explain that.  Tongue

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I've just noticed that he has not been tagged yet. Is there an explanation?  Huh

Well we all know that OG doesn't tag his scamclub members as he is just happy that people invest in his shit, suprised that Lauda hasn't tagged.

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I wanted to see how merit worked, I didnt quite understand it. If I wanted to abuse it, I would have used my main account to rank up my side account. I skimmed over theymos post and initially wanted nothing to do with merit, and after sending merit merit from my side to my main and rereading the merit thread that merit doesnt refresh every month I gave out large chunks of merit to get rid of all of my merit so I would not have to be bothered with it. But then after a few hours/days, after seeing everyone complain, I realized I could have given my merit out betterly than to people that really didnt "need" it to rank up.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

I wanted to see how merit worked, I didnt quite understand it. If I wanted to abuse it, I would have used my main account to rank up my side account. I skimmed over theymos post and initially wanted nothing to do with merit, and after sending merit merit from my side to my main and rereading the merit thread that merit doesnt refresh every month I gave out large chunks of merit to get rid of all of my merit so I would not have to be bothered with it. But then after a few hours/days, after seeing everyone complain, I realized I could have given my merit out betterly than to people that really didnt "need" it to rank up.

Zzzzzz deserves a tag

actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

I wanted to see how merit worked, I didnt quite understand it.

Where did I read this excuse before?  Huh Oh, that's right! The countless red-tagged accounts complaining about unfair treatment.  Tongue
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

I wanted to see how merit worked, I didnt quite understand it.

Where did I read this excuse before?  Huh Oh, that's right! The countless red-tagged accounts complaining about unfair treatment.  Tongue

I agree he should be tagged. Just because he is as stupid as a burnt log doesn't mean it's a decent excuse

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

I think Hhampuz's feedback on OP is a little too harsh. Personally I'd replace it with a neutral, but it's Hhampuz's decision and it's understandable.

Zzzzzz deserves a tag

I've checked this and had a couple of PMs with OP. I don't think this deserves negative trust because:
  • It was done less than 12h after the merit system was implemented, very likely OP had just found out about it as he claims
  • The account that received the merit points is the main one, not a newbie one trying to rank up
  • Only 6 points were sent. The account killyou72 has received a lot of other points, including from trusted members, so 6 don't represent too much in comparison
  • OP never tried to hide the fact that's his alt account. If he wanted to abuse the merit system he would have made it more difficult to find out

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: