Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free hosting with unlimited bandwidth?  (Read 830 times)
nano-btc (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:53:17 PM

Does anyone know any?
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:42:02 PM

Anyone?
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 07:51:13 PM

https://www.grendelhosting.com/
http://www.3jelly.com/
http://www.freehosting.io/

nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:56:55 PM

Do you have any experience with this sites?
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:35:04 PM

There must be some sort of catch! features provided by freehost.io looks insane.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:50:56 PM

Nope, just googled "Free hosting unlimited bandwidth" and pasted the first few with a good WOT rating.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:22:01 AM

You won't have much luck with free web hosts; most of them will have some sort of restrictions, such as advertisements.

I used 000webhost to host the MyExchange demo site. You can see that the hosting service does work, but it is 1) slow and 2) displays advertisements over your website.

If you're expecting to receive any sort of significant traffic or make any money from your website, you should consider paying for a web hosting service instead.
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:24:31 AM

You won't have much luck with free web hosts; most of them will have some sort of restrictions, such as advertisements.

I used 000webhost to host the MyExchange demo site. You can see that the hosting service does work, but it is 1) slow and 2) displays advertisements over your website.

If you're expecting to receive any sort of significant traffic or make any money from your website, you should consider paying for a web hosting service instead.
Do you know best and cheapest hosting for faucet? I need only unlimited bandwidth and no ads..
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:29:53 AM

Do you know best and cheapest hosting for faucet? I need only unlimited bandwidth and no ads..

You'd be hard pressed to find something that actually works and is ad-free.

How else would a free web hosting service fund itself?

If you do a Google search, you're bound to find some companies that claim to offer that kind of thing. However, from my experience, there's either always some catch or they just don't work.

Good luck Smiley
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:27:38 AM

So, i tried freehosting.io but after some traffic i got "CPU limit exceeded" ... so i need paid, but cheap hosting with real unlimited traffic, can anyone offer anything?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:48:41 AM

So, i tried freehosting.io but after some traffic i got "CPU limit exceeded" ... so i need paid, but cheap hosting with real unlimited traffic, can anyone offer anything?
What's your budget? you can give a try to geekshosted.com they charge $1.95 for 1 month.
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:27:00 PM

What's your budget? you can give a try to geekshosted.com they charge $1.95 for 1 month.
I can spent max. 5$ / month.. geekshosted.com looks good but do you have any experience? I want hosting where i can drive unlimited traffic without any cpu limit and this stuff..
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:18:52 PM

I can spent max. 5$ / month.. geekshosted.com looks good but do you have any experience? I want hosting where i can drive unlimited traffic without any cpu limit and this stuff..
No I haven't tried them up yet. They have unlimited traffic, I don't know about the CPU limits you have to ask them.
deeprocks

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:21:29 PM

Just google them. There are lot many such sites Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: