Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS Web Developer - Low Prices - High Quality  (Read 434 times)
icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:45:05 PM

icanscript Services

Hi Everybody

I am currently looking for extra work to earn some money and to build up my portfolio

my prices are low but I ensure the highest quality work

Skills

PHP - 10+ years
MySQL - 10+ Years
Javascript - 2 Years
HTML - 10+ Years
CSS - 10+ Years

Extra Services

Code Reading/Review
Fixing Scripts
Installing Scripts
Script Security

Portfolio

A Preev Like Pricechecker Script - https://github.com/danvertone/PriceChecker

Please feel free to contact me with any work you have, My turnaround is usually quick
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:51:04 PM

Based on the quality of code of your linked repo, i seriously doubt you have 10 years experience in any of the languages you mention.

lets look at the css in style.css:

- * {} should be used to set all block level elements box-sizing to border-box
-no usage of shorthand attribute arguments. you set padding-left,padding-right, etc manually on .bodyHeader
-vendor prefixing border radius. its 2015, you'd be hard pressed to find a browser that doesn't support the border-radius property.

lets look at the php index.php:

-using @ for error suppression.
-for some reason you have chose to prefix your variable names with `var`. why? we already know its a var, thats what the $ symbol means.
-in $varAverageArray, you are manually defining the keys, when when they default to numeric anyway. not sure why.

lets look at the html in index.php

- .exchangesDiv has no closing tag

lets look at the javascript in index.php

- 3 separate script tags are used for inline scripts. 1 for each conversion function and 1 for instantiation of the jQuery autogrow plugin.
- echoing php values directly into your function.
- poorly devised functions. should have constructed an object with the currency type to store the values for each currency, and use the currency name as the key to access the values. then you would not need that lengthy if else loop at all.
- loading ancient version of jQuery(1.11.2) tells me you probably don't know much about jQuery or don't understand your target market well. paired with the css properties you used, i can make an educated guess that you don't plan on supporting old versions of Internet Explorer, so logically you should have included the jQuery 2.x library instead.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: