Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Sale] Easy, Plug & Play Bitcoin Nodes (Bitcoin Core 0.10)  (Read 498 times)
PsychoticBoy (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:28:50 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 10:28:03 PM by PsychoticBoy

Hello everyone,

Always wanted to run a Bitcoin node, but couldn't bother to set it up or didn't understand how? Well, than this is something for you. I hereby present the Plug & Play Full Bitcoin Node.

This is a Bitcoin Node made on a Raspberry Pi2 with a power usage of only 5 watt. All you need to do is plug it in and open 8333 on your router! This Bitcoin Node runs Bitcoin Core 0.10 and uses a script to start Bitcoind as soon as there is power on the device. There is a GUI component, so you can attach a monitor if needed.

But why would you run a node or don't you know what a node is? Well, checkout this article, it explains everything: What Are Bitcoin Nodes and Why Do We Need Them?.

My Bitcoin Node contains:
- A Raspberry Pi2 (Quad core 900MHz ARM7 with 1 GB RAM)
- A case for the Pi.
- A 64 GB micro SD-card with Bitcoin Core 0.10 and the complete Blockchain (image is updated every 2-3 days)
- A 5V 2A adapter

Price
The Bitcoin Node is €105 (excluding shipping). There is a 5% discount if you buy 5 or more
All profits are donated to the "Bitcoin Foundation of The Netherlands".

Reply in this thread or PM me if you want to buy one or more Nodes.

Kind Regards,
PsychoticBoy
PsychoticBoy (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:19:21 PM

Still selling Smiley
Pages: [1]