Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wordlists for sale!!!  (Read 638 times)
PolkaDot2.0 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:09:06 PM

Today I am sharing my collection of wordlists. Before I go any further I would like to state that I obtained and used these wordlists legally some of them state "phished" or "stolen" these are wordlists that were released on public blogs etc etc. I do not accept responsibility for anyone who use these wordlists against networks they do not have permission to attack.

First off is my lovely yet conservative collection of misc passwords.
https://i.imgur.com/4z3yKSd.jpg
(Sorted by Size and the other folder is a collection not available at this time.Please excuse the vulgarity of some of the names.)

The smallest file in the misc collection has 48,000 entires the largest having around 7,000,000.

Last up is my "Epic" collection it is 218,000,000 entires of omg someone sat down and made this by hand. Each 50mb file has 7,400,000 entires of random letters,characters and case at a length of 4-6 characters long.
https://i.imgur.com/UGmWezk.jpg

For the misc folder I am offering $1 per file or $50 for the entire 380MB collection I accept any crypto currency on Crytpsy and I am willing to negotiate within reason on payment. The "Epic" collection is $2 per 50MB file or $40 for the entire 1.5GB collection (It will take me 24 hours from the time I make this posting to get it up on a respectable file host.) Since I am a newbie I need some people to vouch that what I offer is legit so to the first 5 people that can message me the name of the application used in every movie from the matrix to G.I.Joe I will give them a copy of one file in the misc collection of their choosing. I will send the files in .txt format via dropbox link
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:47:37 AM

What is this supposed to be used for other than malicious attacks?
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:41:31 AM

Recovery, but lets face it..  99% of the time its for malicious attacks.
PolkaDot2.0 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:12:52 AM

I use them all the time in penetration testing as do countless other people I have met in the same line of work. I am not offering the software to use these lists nor am I offering the knowledge of how to use said software.
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:43:16 AM

I use them all the time in penetration testing as do countless other people I have met in the same line of work. I am not offering the software to use these lists nor am I offering the knowledge of how to use said software.
We live in a world where for every white hat there is, there are hundreds of black hats.
PolkaDot2.0 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:16:26 PM

We live in a world where for every white hat there is, there are hundreds of black hats.

Well said but fortunately the software required is well out of the knowledge realm of your typical script kiddie which is why I offered these wordlists without worrying too much they would be used for malicious purposes.
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 06:15:13 PM

penetration testing is so nice desctiption of usage... can you tell more about it?
As far as I know, pentest is used to be for security purposes testing, and mainly used the code to test for, not really wordlists.
Even you named your lists (some) with specific names, which are (I guess) for that kind of attack, or as you describe, pentest.
Now, let's face the truth. Pentest is not about the software, it's about the code. You're testing the code or hole in any software with wordlist?
I'm about 15 years on net, working at pentest of web app's for a long time and guess what - never used any wordlist for it.
Why? Because testing it for security holes does not requires wordlist attack.
Wordlists can be found on net for free on almost any hacking related website.
Well, good luck with sales!

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
PolkaDot2.0 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:58:47 AM

penetration testing is so nice desctiption of usage... can you tell more about it?
As far as I know, pentest is used to be for security purposes testing, and mainly used the code to test for, not really wordlists.
Even you named your lists (some) with specific names, which are (I guess) for that kind of attack, or as you describe, pentest.
Now, let's face the truth. Pentest is not about the software, it's about the code. You're testing the code or hole in any software with wordlist?
I'm about 15 years on net, working at pentest of web app's for a long time and guess what - never used any wordlist for it.
Why? Because testing it for security holes does not requires wordlist attack.
Wordlists can be found on net for free on almost any hacking related website.
Well, good luck with sales!

You're correct when thinking word list's are not very useful when doing remote testing such as what your talking about but onsite testing is different. I cant think of one reason a web app tester would need a word list like you said your testing code for but for me they have come in handy many times over. I have not tested an app for some time I mainly stick with networks which require me to exploit more than just coding I have to be prepared to exploit whatever I can to gain access. The "other" folder is a collection of all the word lists broken down into character length which took me the better part of 3 years to complete they were compiled using the word list's featured and I use them on almost every job I have been on. Also they are not named for what their use is they are named for where they were taken from. To end this you are also correct on saying they can be found on a few hacking related websites the "Epic" collection is just a modified version of the 1.5GB Word List by MAsH. Mine however is broken down into thirty 50MB sections which are easier to use than the entire 1.5GB collection at one time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: