Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paycoinpoker.com  (Read 734 times)
babyxxbaby (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:43:37 AM

Hello!
all information here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985986.60
and here http://grindabit.com/forums/topic/50-free-chip-giveaway-no-deposit-needed/
I transferred on the advice of dear users here(
thanks grindabit &bitcointalk
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:18:47 AM

Judging by your links you are the only one complaining but i really didnt understand what happend, could you just post here the proofs and the accusation more clear
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:26:57 PM

this is what paycoinpoker answer

where my money scammer?

Ok I just Want To Set The RECORD Straight to Babyxxbaby / Leqenden13 / Mr. Uladzimir Laviahin and let you all know he is completely full of it. Please See attached his entire LOG HISTORY from the moment we gave him 50 Bonus Chips Until the moment he cashed out 1,000 Chips (which we approved btw).  He obviously doesn't know the difference between a Bitcoin and an Alt coin or his head from his backside.

After review his account after this terrible accusations I had our DEV pull a full Player Log History and we can set the record straight with True Hard FACTS!!!! This guy lol requested a withdraw from our site www.paycoinpoker.com for 100 XPY (1,000 Chips) which we approved and processed to the withdrawal address he entered. Turns out the reason he never received his PAYCOINS (XPY) that he withdrew that we so called "Scammed him" out of because he entered a  BITCOIN (BTC) Wallet withdraw address. So he deposits Doge coins into XPY on our site to be able to withdraw the 50 bonus chips we gave him that he turned into 1,000 chips we go ahead and approved the transaction and then he calls us a scam because of his incompetence. Some people!!!  We have never done any of our players wrong and have a lot that would attest to that. Please See the doc below for the FACTS. Mr. Laviahin you should really to try to learn more about Alt Coins Vs Bitcoins so you don't go accusing other websites of the same and making yourself look very foolish. 

Players LOG HISTORY -  http://pastebin.com/wHpaHUDQ 

Phil
www.paycoinpoker.com

it seems like the fault is from baby own fault if you checked from the post
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:31:30 PM

But this guy how right dont judge him.
Just try to play on this site. Mods is rude and only mods win on that site.
This is scam !!
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:42:19 PM

This is scam !!

just because the mods is rude doesnt mean that the site is a scam, and the fact that you are saying only mods win the game needs to be back by an actual evidence on how they win the games, it could be that they are just lucky to win
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:18:57 PM

This is scam !!

just because the mods is rude doesnt mean that the site is a scam, and the fact that you are saying only mods win the game needs to be back by an actual evidence on how they win the games, it could be that they are just lucky to win
Ok i wish you to make that 1000PPP on this site and try to talk with mods Smiley Good luck!
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:38:31 AM

where my money scammer?

Ok I just Want To Set The RECORD Straight to Babyxxbaby / Leqenden13 / Mr. Uladzimir Laviahin and let you all know he is completely full of it. Please See attached his entire LOG HISTORY from the moment we gave him 50 Bonus Chips Until the moment he cashed out 1,000 Chips (which we approved btw).  He obviously doesn't know the difference between a Bitcoin and an Alt coin or his head from his backside.

After review his account after this terrible accusations I had our DEV pull a full Player Log History and we can set the record straight with True Hard FACTS!!!! This guy lol requested a withdraw from our site www.paycoinpoker.com for 100 XPY (1,000 Chips) which we approved and processed to the withdrawal address he entered. Turns out the reason he never received his PAYCOINS (XPY) that he withdrew that we so called "Scammed him" out of because he entered a  BITCOIN (BTC) Wallet withdraw address. So he deposits Doge coins into XPY on our site to be able to withdraw the 50 bonus chips we gave him that he turned into 1,000 chips we go ahead and approved the transaction and then he calls us a scam because of his incompetence. Some people!!!  We have never done any of our players wrong and have a lot that would attest to that. Please See the doc below for the FACTS. Mr. Laviahin you should really to try to learn more about Alt Coins Vs Bitcoins so you don't go accusing other websites of the same and making yourself look very foolish. 

Players LOG HISTORY -  http://pastebin.com/wHpaHUDQ 

Phil
www.paycoinpoker.com

From paycoinpoker's answer, I can see you don't know what the paycoin is, so you entered a BTC address. LOL...

I have played there, freerolls are good, and withdrawal was very fast, no problem.

I don't think you have enough evidence to prove it's a scam site.
babyxxbaby (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:34:03 AM

plz read posts from gh0st_m0de https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985986.80
and here from moderator http://grindabit.com/forums/topic/50-free-chip-giveaway-no-deposit-needed/#post-9386
Why then can't back return to my account on paycoinpoker?
babyxxbaby (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:45:51 PM

how i see,paycoinpoker dont want answer this topic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: