Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesian police burn 3.3 tons of weed ,get entire town high  (Read 815 times)
Twipple (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:36:14 AM

The police of Palmerah—which is sub-district of West Jakarta—accidentally got their residents high as kites when they burned a 3.3-ton pile of marijuana.

A number of residents—including journalists—in the Indonesian neighborhood reported feeling dizzy, headaches and intoxicated when the plume of smoke blew into their streets.

Some of the police wore masks when they set the weed ablaze, but forgot to mention to the folks in surrounding the areas that the smoke may affect them, too. They basically gave an entire town a contact high. Oops.

Read more at http://dangerousminds.net/comments/indonesian_police_burn_3.3_tons_of_weed_get_entire_town_high#6uWxQypZGDW0u4PV.99

PS: Did you guys also know that you get death row for drug trafficking in Indonesia.!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:42:57 AM

Well, the town mustn't be complaining.
I won't be surprised if the cops took off their masks to get a high too.  Wink
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:46:21 AM

what the hell? it's embarrassing when I learn that my country's authorities are so dumb..
yeah, I know about the drug trafficking punishment, and I think why not? they're screwing with everyone's life anyway.
bitgeek

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:51:17 AM

what the hell? it's embarrassing when I learn that my country's authorities are so dumb..
yeah, I know about the drug trafficking punishment, and I think why not? they're screwing with everyone's life anyway.

Yes they were incredibly dumb to destroy so much good weed instead of smoking it themselves. 

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:54:50 AM

Yes they were incredibly dumb to destroy so much good weed instead of smoking it themselves.  

hmmm. why do you assume that they destroyed it all....? Roll Eyes
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:18:42 PM

It's drugs so it's fine, next time they'll dispose of cyanide drums in the towns water supply and THEN work out it's a stupid move.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:39:41 PM

Certainly, most of that in Indonesia it if destroy evidence certainly by burning

Probably the only one who is not burned is destroying drinks
biggerbig

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:53:48 PM

hmm... I think i know where I'm going on my next vacations Wink But seriously they didn't think that burning 3 tons of weed this close to the neighborhood wood cause this? What a waste of weed..
Agestorzrxx

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:01:36 AM

It's drugs so it's fine, next time they'll dispose of cyanide drums in the towns water supply and THEN work out it's a stupid move.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:17:40 AM

Wow cool! That's a very rare opportunity, how else would you get people who've never smoked or done drugs to experience something so completely outside of their boxes Cheesy
Now that Morpheus has stopped by with his 2 pills, a lot of people in that town might have to rethink their understanding of the world  Smiley
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:09:06 AM

As I see, logical thinking is not one of their greatest strength Smiley.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 08:27:34 AM

This is the funniest article I've read for awhile now.

Grin
ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:59:29 AM

PS: Did you guys also know that you get death row for drug trafficking in Indonesia.!

I am guessing there would be similar consequences for people high on drugs.
Time for all of them to be sentenced because of this .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:25:16 PM

There are ways to avoid the death sentence in Indonesia, if you are caught. Tell the judge that you have converted to Islam. He will treat it as a real act of "mental reform", and in 90% of the cases, your penalty will be suspended.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: