Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero Member Bitcointalk Account | 546+ Activity | 0.7 BTC  (Read 1685 times)
bowlfan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:38:13 PM

We had never made an agreement for me to sell that account to you.
Yes we did. It was on skype I can let a trusted escrow check my skype account if they want to confirm. That is probably why you are so insistent on using skype to deal - you want it so the admins cannot confirm just how shady you act

You gave me offer for the account. Anyone has the right to cancel an offer if they want. I've now decided not to sell it to you when you started acting shady (requiring full signed messages upfront before any kind of payment, claiming that they are needed for your 'loaner' to loan you).
You had accepted my offer which constitutes a contract. I think it is pretty clear that you are trying to sell all of your accounts twice to scam with the largest amount of money as possible

Ok sure. Yes, of course. /sarcasm

Why would I publicly post an auction thread if I indeed was trying to scam you? Why wouldn't I ask for payment first then post it?
You did ask for payment up front, and you only offered escrow after I demanded a signed message up front, and only have trying to get me to pay you first for a long time. You said that I should "trust you" that the account is not hacked several times, yet you traffic in hacked accounts D)

You would publicly post an auction hoping that I would not notice, and you did ask me to send you payment first several times

Had you sent payment first, the account credentials would've been yours. We weren't even at the stage of selling this account yet.

The account is not hacked, the original owner can confirm here that he is selling it.
Ha, that is what all scammers say. You were clearly avoiding the use of escrow.

What kind of vice does your scamming fund? Are you addicted to gambling? Are you a drug addict?

The bottom line is that you wanted me to send money to you first after we reached an agreement to buy an account, you knew I needed time to get money together and now you are trying to sell the exact same thing that you are in the process of selling me to someone else.

I was not in the process of selling the account to you. I was in the process of selling the 2 other accounts that are still in the process of being sold.

I offered you to use escrow, but no, instead you wanted me to send signed messages first.
You are such a liar. As soon as I can get back on skype I will post the portions of our skype conversation that show where we clearly had a deal for several accounts, this one included.

As I previously said, you tried for a long time to get me to send money to you first and only offered escrow after I was clearly not going to "trust you" - why would anyone trust someone who traffics in stolen accounts?

You seemed to trust me enough to pay me upfront without escrow once I gave a signed message. Who looks like a scammer now?
A signed message gets me nothing as far as anything of value. If you had given me signed messages first and I (hypothetically) didn't pay then you would have lost nothing.

You spent a long time, probably hours trying to get me to send first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:55:00 PM

We had never made an agreement for me to sell that account to you.
Yes we did. It was on skype I can let a trusted escrow check my skype account if they want to confirm. That is probably why you are so insistent on using skype to deal - you want it so the admins cannot confirm just how shady you act

You gave me offer for the account. Anyone has the right to cancel an offer if they want. I've now decided not to sell it to you when you started acting shady (requiring full signed messages upfront before any kind of payment, claiming that they are needed for your 'loaner' to loan you).
You had accepted my offer which constitutes a contract. I think it is pretty clear that you are trying to sell all of your accounts twice to scam with the largest amount of money as possible

Ok sure. Yes, of course. /sarcasm

Why would I publicly post an auction thread if I indeed was trying to scam you? Why wouldn't I ask for payment first then post it?
You did ask for payment up front, and you only offered escrow after I demanded a signed message up front, and only have trying to get me to pay you first for a long time. You said that I should "trust you" that the account is not hacked several times, yet you traffic in hacked accounts D)

You would publicly post an auction hoping that I would not notice, and you did ask me to send you payment first several times

Had you sent payment first, the account credentials would've been yours. We weren't even at the stage of selling this account yet.

The account is not hacked, the original owner can confirm here that he is selling it.
Ha, that is what all scammers say. You were clearly avoiding the use of escrow.

What kind of vice does your scamming fund? Are you addicted to gambling? Are you a drug addict?

The bottom line is that you wanted me to send money to you first after we reached an agreement to buy an account, you knew I needed time to get money together and now you are trying to sell the exact same thing that you are in the process of selling me to someone else.

I was not in the process of selling the account to you. I was in the process of selling the 2 other accounts that are still in the process of being sold.

I offered you to use escrow, but no, instead you wanted me to send signed messages first.
You are such a liar. As soon as I can get back on skype I will post the portions of our skype conversation that show where we clearly had a deal for several accounts, this one included.

As I previously said, you tried for a long time to get me to send money to you first and only offered escrow after I was clearly not going to "trust you" - why would anyone trust someone who traffics in stolen accounts?

You seemed to trust me enough to pay me upfront without escrow once I gave a signed message. Who looks like a scammer now?
A signed message gets me nothing as far as anything of value. If you had given me signed messages first and I (hypothetically) didn't pay then you would have lost nothing.

You spent a long time, probably hours trying to get me to send first

We talked about upfront payments for 30 minutes then you told me to send you signed messages, which I eventually agreed to.
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:34:52 PM

Quote from: skype
[3/28/15, 2:35:04 PM] Marco: So
[3/28/15, 2:35:13 PM] Marco: How many accounts you want?
[3/28/15, 2:35:16 PM] Marco: Those 4 for 2.5btc
[3/28/15, 2:35:23 PM] bowl fan: is that all you have?
[3/28/15, 2:35:24 PM] Marco: and I have 2 more
[3/28/15, 2:35:50 PM] Marco: Hero for 0.7btc and bitcoin avatar senior that can go to 350/400 or so
[3/28/15, 2:35:58 PM] bowl fan: This message has been removed.
[3/28/15, 2:36:16 PM] bowl fan: I want them both
[3/28/15, 2:36:24 PM] Marco: Hmm ok
[3/28/15, 2:36:32 PM] Marco: So offer?
[3/28/15, 2:36:38 PM] Marco: 3.2 + Huh
[3/28/15, 2:36:47 PM] bowl fan: .6
[3/28/15, 2:36:52 PM] Marco: 3.8’
I think it is pretty clear to me that you accepted my offer. Hopefully you will get a scammer tag soon D)
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:38:37 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
29/03/15
Hi. I'm the original owner of the account.
I've given permission to sell the account to marcotheminer.
The account isn't hacked anymore.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk
IGVWGvnurrr0h7Z73lCaQq0lpmkXM/wI16dLffEI40vAUvWW3do/lS1xs4V0QjC6Y7GXpnmyMGHoOSEiej2Cl3U=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Quoted for future reference.
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:48:22 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
29/03/15
Hi. I'm the original owner of the account.
I've given permission to sell the account to marcotheminer.
The account isn't hacked anymore.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk
IGVWGvnurrr0h7Z73lCaQq0lpmkXM/wI16dLffEI40vAUvWW3do/lS1xs4V0QjC6Y7GXpnmyMGHoOSEiej2Cl3U=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Quoted for future reference.
I hope that you realize that this is in the auction section so it is not possible to delete/edit posts. Please stop spamming this thread. If the OP cared anything about spam then he would put an end to this kind of BS posting
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:57:32 PM

Quote from: skype
[3/28/15, 2:35:04 PM] Marco: So
[3/28/15, 2:35:13 PM] Marco: How many accounts you want?
[3/28/15, 2:35:16 PM] Marco: Those 4 for 2.5btc
[3/28/15, 2:35:23 PM] bowl fan: is that all you have?
[3/28/15, 2:35:24 PM] Marco: and I have 2 more
[3/28/15, 2:35:50 PM] Marco: Hero for 0.7btc and bitcoin avatar senior that can go to 350/400 or so
[3/28/15, 2:35:58 PM] bowl fan: This message has been removed.
[3/28/15, 2:36:16 PM] bowl fan: I want them both
[3/28/15, 2:36:24 PM] Marco: Hmm ok
[3/28/15, 2:36:32 PM] Marco: So offer?
[3/28/15, 2:36:38 PM] Marco: 3.2 + Huh
[3/28/15, 2:36:47 PM] bowl fan: .6
[3/28/15, 2:36:52 PM] Marco: 3.8’
I think it is pretty clear to me that you accepted my offer. Hopefully you will get a scammer tag soon D)

No business was ever done in the first place. The only accounts you are currently in the middle of buying at the 2 which you quoted signed messages for.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:59:15 PM

Locked.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: