Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero Member Bitcointalk Account | 546+ Activity | 0.7 BTC  (Read 1685 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:23:04 PM

Hero Member Bitcointalk Account | 546+ Activity | 0.7 BTC

Starting bid is 0.7btc, increments of 0.01btc

Signed message from original owner available, no active loans out.

Can go to 574 activity on Tuesday (1 post now will add 14, 1 on Tuesday will add 14)

Buy it now: 1BTC
bowlfan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:38:54 PM

Hey there buddy. You had agreed to sell this exact same account to me just yesterday. What kind of scam are you trying to pull here buddy!

In case anyone is wondering the account being sold is the one from this thread about a hacked account.

This scammer is also trying to sign messages from addresses that were never posted by the account:
I can't quote the message with the timestamp because of my 5 PM per hour limit, but this is the signed message I got from him regarding one of his accounts
Quote from: marcotheminer
0.5 btc owed to: 17tr2CBhqyhJsz2KukvfytcGY1WwgnbyFk

Address:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg9402187#msg9402187
1Kcz3gBvnAqKwRk68iQpgvHd5AJP5kmtUc

Signed message:
Upon payment of 0.50 BTC to 17tr2CBhqyhJsz2KukvfytcGY1WwgnbyFk the ownership of this account (stedsm) will transfer to bowlfan on 29/3/15.

Signed message:
HFcmUFI8Jxch3r4PqNte/PU/ekP2rmIBbvFKNDPkcWCvIB/h4/iJDQfj+SwfbHAqi2EcYUzl5BiajsbsYCQKDPI=
https://archive.today/IWfWw

Here is another one of this scammer's accounts:
0.5 btc owed to: 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF

Address:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=869442.msg9630999#msg9630999
1GAWhMSt6HUdj3hmBKXMysfWsaDbjmofg3

Signed message:
Upon payment of 0.50 BTC to 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF the ownership of this account will transfer to bowlfan on 28/3/15.

Signed message:
G5C+gfkrxZcNDb4wWROdD0mq8zYIYJFrVp9oMd+mxhv0PU25WQn6AxVs0vzg0r93NNO5u+8ljOSimBG9cUwjY0k=

HMlSQGJMFlM/nCB1eBpHaw5qBOtDm9XlVDRESY09Cm52QsAJAOWfaQab2nA3JH1OHjsdFnMBMig6Y6UwrTF3sIY=
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:41:56 PM

We had never made an agreement for me to sell that account to you.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:43:13 PM

This scammer is also trying to sign messages from addresses that were never posted by the account:
I can't quote the message with the timestamp because of my 5 PM per hour limit, but this is the signed message I got from him regarding one of his accounts
0.5 btc owed to: 17tr2CBhqyhJsz2KukvfytcGY1WwgnbyFk

Address:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg9402187#msg9402187
1Kcz3gBvnAqKwRk68iQpgvHd5AJP5kmtUc

Signed message:
Upon payment of 0.50 BTC to 17tr2CBhqyhJsz2KukvfytcGY1WwgnbyFk the ownership of this account (stedsm) will transfer to bowlfan on 29/3/15.

Signed message:
HFcmUFI8Jxch3r4PqNte/PU/ekP2rmIBbvFKNDPkcWCvIB/h4/iJDQfj+SwfbHAqi2EcYUzl5BiajsbsYCQKDPI=
https://archive.today/IWfWw

Here is another one of this scammer's accounts:
0.5 btc owed to: 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF

Address:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=869442.msg9630999#msg9630999
1GAWhMSt6HUdj3hmBKXMysfWsaDbjmofg3

Signed message:
Upon payment of 0.50 BTC to 15CQ7FinqqW37spQMX1bQUkLhobLT67ZzF the ownership of this account will transfer to bowlfan on 28/3/15.

Signed message:
G5C+gfkrxZcNDb4wWROdD0mq8zYIYJFrVp9oMd+mxhv0PU25WQn6AxVs0vzg0r93NNO5u+8ljOSimBG9cUwjY0k=

HMlSQGJMFlM/nCB1eBpHaw5qBOtDm9XlVDRESY09Cm52QsAJAOWfaQab2nA3JH1OHjsdFnMBMig6Y6UwrTF3sIY=

"This scammer is also trying to sign messages from addresses that were never posted by the account:"

Take a look at the posts please! You'll notice they have been posted by the account.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:46:49 PM

Try some wider reading next time, it works wonders Wink

I'll join Smiley

Current number of posts - 268
Address is 1Kcz3gBvnAqKwRk68iQpgvHd5AJP5kmtUc

Thank you

bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:51:44 PM

Yes we did. It was on skype I can let a trusted escrow check my skype account if they want to confirm. That is probably why you are so insistent on using skype to deal - you want it so the admins cannot confirm just how shady you act
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:54:10 PM

Yes we did. It was on skype I can let a trusted escrow check my skype account if they want to confirm. That is probably why you are so insistent on using skype to deal - you want it so the admins cannot confirm just how shady you act

You gave me offer for the account. Anyone has the right to cancel an offer if they want. I've now decided not to sell it to you when you started acting shady (requiring full signed messages upfront before any kind of payment, claiming that they are needed for your 'loaner' to loan you).
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:54:33 PM

You gave me an offer for the account. Anyone has the right to cancel an offer if they want. I've now decided not to sell it to you when you started acting shady (requiring full signed messages upfront before any kind of payment, claiming that they are needed for your 'loaner' to loan you).

Edited a word in.
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:00:26 PM

You gave me offer for the account. Anyone has the right to cancel an offer if they want. I've now decided not to sell it to you when you started acting shady (requiring full signed messages upfront before any kind of payment, claiming that they are needed for your 'loaner' to loan you).
You had accepted my offer which constitutes a contract. I think it is pretty clear that you are trying to sell all of your accounts twice to scam with the largest amount of money as possible
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:03:44 PM

You had accepted my offer which constitutes a contract. I think it is pretty clear that you are trying to sell all of your accounts twice to scam with the largest amount of money as possible

Ok sure. Yes, of course. /sarcasm

Why would I publicly post an auction thread if I indeed was trying to scam you? Why wouldn't I ask for payment first then post it?
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:07:00 PM

Why would I publicly post an auction thread if I indeed was trying to scam you? Why wouldn't I ask for payment first then post it?
You did ask for payment up front, and you only offered escrow after I demanded a signed message up front, and only have trying to get me to pay you first for a long time. You said that I should "trust you" that the account is not hacked several times, yet you traffic in hacked accounts D)

You would publicly post an auction hoping that I would not notice, and you did ask me to send you payment first several times
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:08:55 PM

You did ask for payment up front, and you only offered escrow after I demanded a signed message up front, and only have trying to get me to pay you first for a long time. You said that I should "trust you" that the account is not hacked several times, yet you traffic in hacked accounts D)

You would publicly post an auction hoping that I would not notice, and you did ask me to send you payment first several times

Had you sent payment first, the account credentials would've been yours. We weren't even at the stage of selling this account yet.

The account is not hacked, the original owner can confirm here that he is selling it.
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:15:40 PM

Had you sent payment first, the account credentials would've been yours. We weren't even at the stage of selling this account yet.

The account is not hacked, the original owner can confirm here that he is selling it.
Ha, that is what all scammers say. You were clearly avoiding the use of escrow.

What kind of vice does your scamming fund? Are you addicted to gambling? Are you a drug addict?

The bottom line is that you wanted me to send money to you first after we reached an agreement to buy an account, you knew I needed time to get money together and now you are trying to sell the exact same thing that you are in the process of selling me to someone else.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:18:23 PM

What kind of vice does your scamming fund? Are you addicted to gambling? Are you a drug addict?

The bottom line is that you wanted me to send money to you first after we reached an agreement to buy an account, you knew I needed time to get money together and now you are trying to sell the exact same thing that you are in the process of selling me to someone else.

I was not in the process of selling the account to you. I was in the process of selling the 2 other accounts that are still in the process of being sold.

I offered you to use escrow, but no, instead you wanted me to send signed messages first.
Zeki

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
29/03/15
Hi. I'm the original owner of the account.
I've given permission to sell the account to marcotheminer.
The account isn't hacked anymore.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk
IGVWGvnurrr0h7Z73lCaQq0lpmkXM/wI16dLffEI40vAUvWW3do/lS1xs4V0QjC6Y7GXpnmyMGHoOSEiej2Cl3U=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:28:08 PM

I was not in the process of selling the account to you. I was in the process of selling the 2 other accounts that are still in the process of being sold.

I offered you to use escrow, but no, instead you wanted me to send signed messages first.
You are such a liar. As soon as I can get back on skype I will post the portions of our skype conversation that show where we clearly had a deal for several accounts, this one included.

As I previously said, you tried for a long time to get me to send money to you first and only offered escrow after I was clearly not going to "trust you" - why would anyone trust someone who traffics in stolen accounts?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 02:31:02 PM

Asking a payment to be sent first doesnt mean that someone intended to scam, it is just to save some time because sometimes by using escrow, it takes much longer time for the trade ( but safer ) the reason marco asked you to send first could be that he is more trusted than you are

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:33:22 PM

You are such a liar. As soon as I can get back on skype I will post the portions of our skype conversation that show where we clearly had a deal for several accounts, this one included.

As I previously said, you tried for a long time to get me to send money to you first and only offered escrow after I was clearly not going to "trust you" - why would anyone trust someone who traffics in stolen accounts?

You seemed to trust me enough to pay me upfront without escrow once I gave a signed message. Who looks like a scammer now?
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:33:36 PM

He didn't just ask me to send first. He spent a long time trying to get me to send first. His offer to use escrow was long after the time it would have saved by not using escrow.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:34:06 PM

He didn't just ask me to send first. He spent a long time trying to get me to send first. His offer to use escrow was long after the time it would have saved by not using escrow.

A few messages isn't a long time..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: