Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Don't ever talk badly about Darkcoin / DASH / The Darkcoin Foundation  (Read 3495 times)
AdamWhite (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:38:20 PM

This is how they act when their scam is threatened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:47:25 PM

ha, like that fucking pussy would do anything.

Fuck darkcoin/dashcoin/instamineshitcoin
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 02:14:31 PM

Thank you for providing this friendly security alert.
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:36:45 PM

WTF, these guys are not scammers, they are murderers

Darkcoin - We proudly have murderers as our foundation members and we will kill you if you give a slight hint of criticism

Someone please contact coindesk, threats are being issued openly

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:41:19 PM

lol someone is already taking the darkcoin ticker now that its available

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:45:42 PM

I don't like Dark/Dash either and when I saw this post my first reaction was: "Who the f*ck those people think they are?", but if you look closely that post is from December last year. So, Adam, you have some unsettled score or you are just FUDing?

Jeff8247

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:49:26 PM

LMAO AdamWhite, you post all day everyday about dash on an internet forum. Get a life chump, it's really sad...

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln, 1864
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:50:13 PM

I don't like Dark/Dash either and when I saw this post my first reaction was: "Who the f*ck those people think they are?", but if you look closely that post is from December last year. So, Adam, you have some unsettled score or you are just FUDing?

The second post is from march 17 and what if its last year, i have never seen anyone threaten someone like this here
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:50:25 PM

You missed the lunch too? Don't cry, have some kleenex. *sniff*
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:54:13 PM

The second post is from march 17 and what if its last year, i have never seen anyone threaten someone like this here

You shoulda see my earlier reply (which I deleted less than 10 minutes ago). I am always "in love" with such Internet-Rambo's, but that's not the case. This is obvious FUD imho.

P.S. And I repeat... I don't like Dash at all.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:21:55 PM

is the instamine scamcoin known as DARK/DASH still closed source?

as long as that shit is closed source, I will never own a single coin.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:49:39 PM

is the instamine scamcoin known as DARK/DASH still closed source?

as long as that shit is closed source, I will never own a single coin.
It went open source like 6 months ago.
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:57:22 AM

LMAO AdamWhite, you post all day everyday about dash on an internet forum. Get a life chump, it's really sad...

You're one to talk... a quick look at your post history shows you're one of Darkcoin "defenders" who mocks and belittles anyone asking questions about Darkcoin / DASH.

But hey at least you're using "attack the attacker" and not the strategy shown in the OP

Jeff8247

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:47:21 AM

This isn't about drk/monero chump, this is about you. I actually hedge my bets but i get sick of twats on here spewing garbage 24/7.

Look at my post count! I'm not on here all day (like yourself) spewing utter garbage.

Don't you have anything else better to do with your life? Like go pull your dick for a few hours?

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln, 1864
qvan

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:45:34 AM

we are good folks here at dashcoin, they stole the name of our coin and paid the dev to leave the project to have the name for themselves....they are simply DASH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678232.0
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:32:47 AM

Well done GTO, AdamWhite and the other people FUDing Dash 24/7....you're even alienating people with no association with Dash.  I'm surprised that your own coin communities haven't intervened yet.
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:48:52 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 12:11:03 PM by AdamWhite

Well done GTO, AdamWhite and the other people FUDing Dash 24/7....you're even alienating people with no association with Dash.  I'm surprised that your own coin communities haven't intervened yet.

Explain to me how this thread is "FUD" stonehedge. You should look up what FUD means.. or do you agree with the posters in the OP?

Why don't you try doing something good for crypto instead of supporting a known criminal enterprise attempting to commit the crypto scam of the decade by trying to pass itself off as a legit coin.

BTW, vertoe just 'fudded' your cult thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10925445#msg10925445

no.

i left because i disagree darkcoin or however it will be called next year is not a decentralized entity. it never was but i ignored it as long as darkcoin was following the same path i was following. the path to total financial privacy. and thats why i am so upset about how this currency is lead by a single person. darkcoin is like an old conservative company with strong hierarchical comamnd structures and a single person on the top of the pyramid. evan duffield. the rebranding using a detergent name was just a step forward in creating something like apple or paypal. fuck this i tell you. what we need is a trustless, decentralized and anonymous currency. darkcoin is not decentralized as it still relies on a single person. and this reaches deep into the code base.

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing. the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers! the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year. the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

if you disagree with my statement above, i dont care, but answer that simple question: what if evan duffield suddenly announces he quits the project tomorrow morning?

good luck

illodin

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:18:42 PM

Don't cry Adam, have a tissue.

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:20:23 PM

Well done GTO, AdamWhite and the other people FUDing Dash 24/7....you're even alienating people with no association with Dash.  I'm surprised that your own coin communities haven't intervened yet.

Explain to me how this thread is "FUD" stonehedge. You should look up what FUD means.. or do you agree with the posters in the OP?

Why don't you try doing something good for crypto instead of supporting a known criminal enterprise trying to commit the crypto scam of the decade by trying to pass itself off as a legit coin.

BTW, vertoe just 'fudded' your cult thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10925445#msg10925445

no.

i left because i disagree darkcoin or however it will be called next year is not a decentralized entity. it never was but i ignored it as long as darkcoin was following the same path i was following. the path to total financial privacy. and thats why i am so upset about how this currency is lead by a single person. darkcoin is like an old conservative company with strong hierarchical comamnd structures and a single person on the top of the pyramid. evan duffield. the rebranding using a detergent name was just a step forward in creating something like apple or paypal. fuck this i tell you. what we need is a trustless, decentralized and anonymous currency. darkcoin is not decentralized as it still relies on a single person. and this reaches deep into the code base.

the core devs were just a bunch of volunteers exploited for the big thing. the extended darkcoin team was the same with even a lower place to sit on that pyramid. and what was the darkcoin foundation again? right, something to reserve some rights on some names and collect money. who nominated and voted for the foundation board? who does even know who are these guys? how did we learn about the foundation? from local news papers! the team listings kept counting names of people nobody ever noticed before. and they never committed anything visible to the community or the repository. and i was spending 25 hours a day monitory everything that happened in the darkcoin community for more than a year. the things going on here are fishy, intransparent and rely on a single entity.

i will get out and and will contribute to something decentralized and anonymous. i always hoped darkcoin could fill that void. i cant blame anyone to stay with this project. you are probably investors trying to win a gold donkey. or you are simply trying to exploit every possible vector of profit in the coins space. whatever. you are not here because darkcoin is something it claims to be.

if you disagree with my statement above, i dont care, but answer that simple question: what if evan duffield suddenly announces he quits the project tomorrow morning?

good luck

Do you know Kyle Hagan or the context of the comments you have posted above?  Were you present during the incident?  Light was encouraging a man with significant life responsibilities to improve his behaviour.  The fact you have chosen to portray that post as threatening categorizes this thread as FUD.

Vertoe posted his opinions on our thread, some of which are valid and need to be addressed.  To be fair, not all of what Vertoe has posted has been qualified or quantified as yet but as Vertoe has a very high trust rating in crypto, in the DASH community and computer science in general he gets  a certain amount of benefit of the doubt.

What have you been doing for Crypto recently?  When was the last time you visited crypto conferences and educated people about privacy issues?  Have you funded any developers or test environments or encouraged retailers to accept crypto for payment?

I'm having a hard time seeing what positivity you're bringing to the party and its not just the DASH community that is wondering what is up with your behaviour.

illodin

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:36:13 PM

Adam is just angry he lost all his money "investing" in shitcoins. Just check his post history for the lulz. I don't want to kick anyone when they're down but Adam is one of those rare individuals who deserve it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: