Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Offering microloans! (With or without collateral.) ★  (Read 548 times)
deadlyunknown (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:14:58 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 11:11:00 PM by deadlyunknown

Loan fund available: 0.1BTC
Loan amount pending: 0.0BTC

Newbies are not allowed for no collateral offer, sorry.
To negative trust users, you are not welcome here. I despise to any of you.

No collateral required for up to 0.025BTC.
Collateral required for up to 0.1BTC.

Alright, you want to lend my BTC?

Okay, I'll lend you some. BUT, here's my special requirement: The only collateral I accept are STEAM ITEMS.
(Preferably CS:GO skins.)

Note: I do not treat STEAM ITEMS as full market price.
Good items are treated as 20% off market price. Ugly items are treated as 40% off market price.
For keys, like TF2 supply keys and CS:GO case keys, I treat them as $1.70 in BTC each. For Dota 2 treasure keys, $2.20 in BTC each.

I only lend my BTC first for collateral if you are trusted, or else you will go first for the collateral.

Feel free to use escrow. (Of course I'll verify who'll handle the escrow. You pay all fees if there is any.)

Overdue payments will be up to 2 days only. If not paid back (as in FOREVER), I'll keep your collateral + leaving you a negative trust unless repaid, of course.

I have the right to decline your loan request if I find you shady.

Here's the format:

Code:
Loan amount:
Repayment amount:
*Collateral:
*Loan reason:
Your BTC address:
Steam ID 64: (Tip: Search on google "steam id 64")
Term duration:
(*Be specific on these fields.)

Repayment address: 1NzD4U2iVBwDysuafVFXhURFS55ayJrgsz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:23:20 PM

If you are requiring collateral what is the point in restricting who can request loans from you?

The point of collateral is that it protects you completely from a default so if they default you can easily recoup your losses by selling the collateral
deadlyunknown (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:26:19 PM

If you are requiring collateral what is the point in restricting who can request loans from you?

The point of collateral is that it protects you completely from a default so if they default you can easily recoup your losses by selling the collateral

Okay, thanks for the feedback. Now Jr. Members are allowed to use this, but Newbies still can't.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: