Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flexcoin?  (Read 4428 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 11:18:41 AM

Holy shit bruno, just fucking knock it off. What are you on, anyway? Whatever it is, it's making you mighty nervous and paranoid. You see ghosts in every thread

LSD?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlymklG9nL0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 03:33:22 PM

Holy shit bruno, just fucking knock it off. What are you on, anyway? Whatever it is, it's making you mighty nervous and paranoid. You see ghosts in every thread, and no longer contribute positively anywhere. It's a damn shame, because it used to be fun reading your posts. Now they are just tiring to read and full of useless "investigative" drivel.

My next post will be linking James Mark Gray Logan to that Katy address, right after I take a hit of LSD.

~Bruno~

:SP ~ things r starting to get fuzzy, the coffeee table tlak to me -wOW ~ got to foccuu pocus & makey NYC connect 2.
thezerg
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 03:18:31 PM

James Gray... hmm, there's also a James Dorian in this world: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-dorian/13/561/a50 Its the bridge to: Dorian Grey!  You must have super powers!!!   

But James, having a completely different name that sounds like a real name is a little bit sketchy -- even worse then a "handle" IMHO.  Time to drop that name here.

I'd recommend you do what other companies do & post your real name, address, and bio (aka resume) on your new company web site. 

PS: Good luck with your new venture!!!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 09:36:30 PM

James Gray... hmm, there's also a James Dorian in this world: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-dorian/13/561/a50 Its the bridge to: Dorian Grey!  You must have super powers!!!   

But James, having a completely different name that sounds like a real name is a little bit sketchy -- even worse then a "handle" IMHO.  Time to drop that name here.

I'd recommend you do what other companies do & post your real name, address, and bio (aka resume) on your new company web site. 

What I find amazing is that there are three James Gray guys that are all Bitcoiners: Canada, Texas and UK. I squarely placed our JG in Texas but am missing the one definitive link I had prior to making my post above. And my Google history is not helping any. I'm pretty sure it had to do with a phone number > another phone number/name > to the Texas address.

During the interim, I have traced back the source of Flexcoin's original owner to a name once discussed as being Satoshi Nakamoto. (hint: karmabank)

~Bruno~
mark_logan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 11:30:27 PM

What I find amazing is that there are three James Gray guys that are all Bitcoiners: Canada, Texas and UK. I squarely placed our JG in Texas but am missing the one definitive link I had prior to making my post above. And my Google history is not helping any. I'm pretty sure it had to do with a phone number > another phone number/name > to the Texas address.

During the interim, I have traced back the source of Flexcoin's original owner to a name once discussed as being Satoshi Nakamoto. (hint: karmabank)

~Bruno~

So, are you saying that I'm in Texas right now?

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 12:46:34 AM

Awesome, so mark_logan bought Flexcoin from Satoshi in the flesh. Quick, ring him back and ask for a message signed by the alert key.

Grin Roll Eyes

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 12:50:08 AM

Awesome, so mark_logan bought Flexcoin from Satoshi in the flesh. Quick, ring him back and ask for a message signed by the alert key.

Grin Roll Eyes
Wait, does this mean that Satoshi = Gavin = theymos?
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 01:05:22 AM

Grin Roll Eyes
Son-of-a, I just held the left-mouse button down to see what hidden content was between the sentence and the smilies. No revelation...crap. Your losing it rjk. Grin Roll Eyes

@Phinnaeus Gage Focus man. Complete one investigation at a time. (Preferably one that doesn't involve chicken farming.) I'm still wondering about the Zhou Tong affair you left us hanging on about. There's a chance Boss Hog'll get away unless you focus.
Do you plan on deputizing anyone to help with the case load?

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 01:59:13 AM

Grin Roll Eyes
Son-of-a, I just held the left-mouse button down to see what hidden content was between the sentence and the smilies. No revelation...crap. Your losing it rjk. Grin Roll Eyes

@Phinnaeus Gage Focus man. Complete one investigation at a time. (Preferably one that doesn't involve chicken farming.) I'm still wondering about the Zhou Tong affair you left us hanging on about. There's a chance Boss Hog'll get away unless you focus.

It's because of the Zhout Tong affair I've received the ignores and been shunned. I clearly shown that ZT own a domain name prior to being offered for sale on eBay (linked to Kevin Lim via another fictitious name--Dustin) of which there were no buyers, yet he claimed he bought it recently. This occurred after he traded an iPod for zhoutong.com.

I'm 52-years-old and still playing with a full deck. I haven't lost it--yet!

I don't believe James Gray is in Texas, but I did accuse him of using that Katy address. It took me about 10 minutes to properly link to it, but worked over 5 hours last night trying to recreate those steps to no avail. An apology in that regard may be in order, but not yet. I'm not afraid to admit my mistakes.

Quick aside: Notice I rid the Bitcoin Leather link in my sig (had to) and replaced it with a recent quote my Matthew. I like it, hence the inclusion to my sig.

My next post on this thread will be of KarmaBank.

Later, all.

~Bruno~

mark_logan

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 02:12:27 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2012, 02:26:11 AM by mark_logan

I don't believe James Gray is in Texas, but I did accuse him of using that Katy address. It took me about 10 minutes to properly link to it, but worked over 5 hours last night trying to recreate those steps to no avail. An apology in that regard may be in order, but not yet. I'm not afraid to admit my mistakes.

Bruno, I'm going to save you some time. The reason you can't recreate the steps, is that there is some flaw in the steps! I've never been to Texas!

There's 15.4Million results for "James Gray" on google Smiley and "James" is the 15th most popular baby name in 2012. So really 3 people using Bitcoin with this incredibly common name,  is pretty... well... likely. With Bitcoin's continued upward trend of popularity, it might grow to 4 "James Gray"s before you know it!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 03:23:25 AM

Bruno, I'm going to save you some time. The reason you can't recreate the steps, is that there is some flaw in the steps! I've never been to Texas!

There's 15.4Million results for "James Gray" on google Smiley and "James" is the 15th most popular baby name in 2012. So really 3 people using Bitcoin with this incredibly common name,  is pretty... well... likely. With Bitcoin's continued upward trend of popularity, it might grow to 4 "James Gray"s before you know it!

Overall, your post is civil, so I'll reply in kind.

You understand that many here have used different names in their past while conducting e-commerce. You, yourself, even stated such with Mark Logan = James Gray. To be fair and honest with you, it was from the Mt Gox email dump where I found sslice and sslice2, both attached to James Gray. But I did not assume that you and that James Gray were the same until I made the connection. Or, at least, I thought I did, for I still haven't been able to reconstruct it. Since that is the case, I do have to humbly apologize for my error. The caveat being that if I do re-find that phantom missing link, I will take back said apology.

That said, I do have issues with Flexcoin, albeit minor, and will present information shortly about the previous owner, but in no way (I hope) to diss him/them--just provide information.

In closing, with respect, later, bud.

~Bruno~
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 04:08:24 AM

Complete one investigation at a time. (Preferably one that doesn't involve chicken farming.) I'm still wondering about the Zhou Tong affair you left us hanging on about. There's a chance Boss Hog'll get away unless you focus.

I'm waiting for him to post the missing link which proves that Matthew is the puppeteer behind every Bitcoin service which has ever existed.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 04:36:33 AM

So you stirred up a bunch of drama over nothing? I'm starting to think you're just trolling and muddying the waters of real issues on purpose.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
mark_logan

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 04:48:02 AM

Since that is the case, I do have to humbly apologize for my error. The caveat being that if I do re-find that phantom missing link, I will take back said apology.

Accepted, you're free to change your mind at any time.

That said, I do have issues with Flexcoin, albeit minor, and will present information shortly about the previous owner, but in no way (I hope) to diss him/them--just provide information.

In closing, with respect, later, bud.

~Bruno~

Sounds good.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 05:02:26 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2012, 07:04:53 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

So you stirred up a bunch of drama over nothing? I'm starting to think you're just trolling and muddying the waters of real issues on purpose.

You're kidding, right? I swear on my mother and father's ashes that I am not doing any of this on purpose. I am not trolling! There does seem to be a slight mistake on my part and I apologized.

The bottom line is that I am hurt (feelings wise) for having my ignored button turned orange, but I can I can live with that. I have never ignored anybody on this forum. I have, and will continue on my truth-seeking mission ever since the Bitcoinica issue arose. Please take the time to ask Alex at Mt Gox about the PM I sent him. It pertains to what the hell has been transpiring in RL on my end, all due to Bitcoinica. There are a lot more people hurt because of that mess who don't even visit this forum, and their site hasn't been updated since June 16. The people I've used to associate with here in Sandwich, IL, now think that I'm some kind of con artist involved with using fake internet money. That mother fuckin' hurts as well. (apologize for language)

I truly wanted to be an asset to the Bitcoin community, but now it seems I'm being labeled a nut, possibly with the hope of discrediting me if and WHEN I do present undisputed proof.

If I ripped off 10 BTC form somebody, I would be labeled a scammer. If Tom Williams had an account here, he would have been labeled a scammer. Yet no scammer tags have been put in place for a single person associated with Bitcoinica--ZERO! And I'm still losing money due this fiasco.

To be clear, I am not purposely muddying the waters or trolling. But I am on a message.

~Bruno Quixote~

PS: I'm not necessarily mad at you BadBear, for I truly do see where you're coming from--trying to see me through your eyes.

Later, bud.
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Earthling

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2012, 01:10:32 PM

To answer the OP, yes I use Flexcoin ^^

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: