The goal is to provide a list of servers located near you, to make connecting locally simpler. Act locally, think globally,
This will help to spread the word about P2Pool, providing an opportunity to try it out without having to setup a server or node.
If you are running a P2Pool server you can share your details here. It is transitional easing to get people involved.What's the point of making my node accessible to the public?
You like the P2Pool concept and have decided to run P2Pool for your hashing needs. You understand what it takes to maintain a server and so decide to offer your node for public use in order to help those who may not be in a position to set up a P2Pool node themselves. You understand that this isn't a way that will make you rich but it will get you positive karma points. Alert
: If you have already taken the time to upgrade
p2pool, it is now on version 3.1. If you haven't upgraded your node please do so as soon as possible.
For more information about the p2pool upgrade, please see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=18313.msg971005#msg971005
To use a pool listed below, follow your miners instructions for connecting to a pool.
For example, to connect using CGMiner:
cgminer -o http://pool:port -u username -p password
Replace 'username' with your BTC address where the payments are to be sent.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.0
All pools listed below are BIP16
City/State/Province::Country::IP Address:Port::Fee::Coinage Mined::Pool Name::Operator (Nick)NameNorth America
- Ontario::Canada::http://blockexplorer.funkymonkey.org:9335/::0%::BTC::FunkyMonkey Pool::tiker
- California::USA::http://p2pool.stitthappens.com:8336/::0.5%::BTC+NMC::StittHappens::Red Emerald
- California::USA::http://p2pool.stitthappens.com:10336/::1%::LTC::StittHappens::Red Emerald
- Los Angeles, CA::USA::http://p2pool.thedimi.net:9332/::0%::BTC::thedimi::vindimy
- Southern California::USA::http://p2pool.greenbtc.com:9327/::0%::LTC::GreenBTC::RandomQ - Lowered Fees
- Southern California::USA::http://p2pool.greenbtc.com:9332/::0%::BTC::GreenBTC::RandomQ - Lowered Fees
- San Francisco, California::USA::http://tonic.dnsd.info:9332/::0%::BTC::FRESH::freshzive - New
- Chicago, Illinois::USA::http://188.8.131.52:9332/::0.10000000000000001%::btc::CK p2pool::cereal7802
Tampa, Florida::USA::http://p2pmining.com:9332/::0%::BTC/NMC::P2Pmining::JayCoin - #Modified Offline Kansas City, Kansas::USA::http://p2p.lcgcraft.in:9327/::0%::LTC::TitPool::Tittiez - Not Available
- Dallas, Texas::USA::http://caldari.lksmith.me:9332/::0.15%::BTC*::Ael's Pool::vedalken254 - New
- Wyoming, MI::USA::http://imperium.getmyip.com:9332/::0.1%::BTC::SmoovPool::Smoovious
- Wyoming, MI::USA::http://imperium.getmyip.com:9327/::0.1%::LTC::SmoovPool::Smoovious
- Seattle, Washington::USA::http://bitpoppool.geekgalaxy.com:9332/::0%::BTC::Bit Pop P2Pool::bitpop
- Charleston::West Virgina::USA::http://fearmypenguin.ath.cx:9332::0.5%::BTC::Naelrpool::Naelr - New
- Charleston::West Virgina::USA::http://fearmypenguin.ath.cx:9327::0.5%::LTC::Naelrpool::Naelr - New
- São Paulo/SP::Brazil::http://184.108.40.206:9332/::0.3::BTC::Electra Bitcoin P2Pool Node::ThiagoCMC - New
- São Paulo/SP::Brazil::http://220.127.116.11:9327/::0.3::LTC::Electra Litecoin P2Pool Node::ThiagoCMC - New
- Gunzenhausen::Germany::http://18.104.22.168:10332/::0.5%::BTC::randomguy7::randomguy7 - New
- Turin::Italy::http://p2pool.soon.it:9332/::0.5%::BTC::p2pool::spiccioli - Now with graphs. Use 'graph' as password.
- Rotterdam::Netherlands::http://22.214.171.124:9332/::0.5%::BTC::10mb/s::orseti - New
- Gorzów Wielkopolski::Poland::http://126.96.36.199:9332/::0.5%::BTC::Rav3n's pool::rav3n_pl
- Bristol::UK::http://lenny.dnsd.me:9332/::0.1%::BTC+NMC::p2pool::lenny - New
- London::UK::http://188.8.131.52:9332/::0.5%::BTC::Gyver's p2pool::Gyver - Now with graphs. Use '29fbe016a606fcb4' for password.
::UK::http://thirdlight.dynalias.com:80/::0%::BTC::Thirdlight::Thirdlight -Not Available
- Kyiv::Ukraine::http://184.108.40.206:9332/::0%::BTC::In Kiev::Ed - New
- Kyiv::Ukraine::http://220.127.116.11:9327/::0%::LTC::In Kiev::Ed - New
Would you like to run P2Pool for the community, ThiagoCMC has a Complete P2Pool Guide:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62842.0
has built a modified p2pool node with a PHP front end to always offer diff1 shares to hashers. This helps to reduce variance in finding blocks and helps when receiving block rewards providing more consistent payouts than a standard node. Code for the mods are
now public. Check the P2PMining thread for details.NothinG
has created a web version of this server list, featuring graph displays of each pool.http://nodes.p2pmine.comRed Emerald
has created a Python script to check the status of the servers in this list. It works like ping from Terminal but provides more detail and accuracy.
Copy the text from this link: http://pastie.org/3597839
- Paste the text into a text editor and name it with a .py extension.
- Save as "all file types"
- Choose a directory to save to: Desktop
- In Terminal cd to the directory: Desktop
- Issue the command:
sudo python ./check_p2pool_server_status.py
- Wait a few seconds for results
, list update::Red Emerald
, python p2pool server status script::NothinG
, web version of this server list::
***Post errors or omissions in this thread and I will update ASAP.