Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜  (Read 72009 times)
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:00:25 PM

Hey ocminer , is there some reason I'm not getting any coins confirmed or unconfirmed ?

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:01:34 PM

1k diff..wtf Cheesy

I hope it drops to 500 or so, more coins for me Cheesy Very expensive to mine it, very expensive.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:02:50 PM

Hey ocminer , is there some reason I'm not getting any coins confirmed or unconfirmed ?

Is your hashrate displayed ? Do you have accepted shares ?

I had some PM's from people who mined the 1G, 5G or 3G Rig's on MRR and see no hashrate - that is because those Rigs are "sub-rented" through nicehash..

So people rent Hash from NIcehash at a fixed price for 1G but if the real price is HIGHER than the price they rented for - they never get any hash - this happens currently a lot and has nothing todo with the pool - its the (virtual) rig...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:05:02 PM

I had some PM's from people who mined the 1G, 5G or 3G Rig's on MRR and see no hashrate - that is because those Rigs are "sub-rented" through nicehash..

So people rent Hash from NIcehash at a fixed price for 1G but if the real price is HIGHER than the price they rented for - they never get any hash - this happens currently a lot.

Yea I'm in the list on the pool for shares but not getting nothing , it also show I should get around 23k a day give or take the diff .

never mind , I had set it to 100% donate lol for another coin I gave you the last little bit . So you was getting all these too .

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:06:59 PM

So people rent Hash from NIcehash at a fixed price for 1G but if the real price is HIGHER than the price they rented for - they never get any hash - this happens currently a lot.

Yea I'm in the list on the pool for shares but not getting nothing , it also show I should get around 23k a day give or take the diff .

Hmm, if you have accepted, "Valid" shares in the "Share Information" Box you'll get paid as soon as the round is over and those shares are accounted.

I'm hashing on the pool too and my balance is growing from round to round currently.

bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:09:42 PM

Hmm, if you have accepted, "Valid" shares in the "Share Information" Box you'll get paid as soon as the round is over and those shares are accounted.

I'm hashing on the pool too and my balance is growing from round to round currently.

Excellent how you respond so fast to queries, put the pool up, just charge 1% and best of all handle email tickets (my mue ticket was answered in a few hours).

Big up ocminer!
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:09:55 PM

Its my fault oc , I had put the donation @ 100% on another pool of yours and I didnt realize that it would affect this pool . my fault so keep what was there .

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:10:28 PM

i dont want to be rude but seems bin pool is being binned, i have to direct my last miner to OC, no shares getting accepted may be there are only 4 workers and after me 3  Roll Eyes

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:11:29 PM

Its my fault oc , I had put the donation @ 100% on another pool of yours and I didnt realize that it would affect this pool . my fault so keep what was there .

oh wow, let me fix that for you, i'll go through the rounds and re-credit that to you, whats your username ? Smiley

EDIT: Better PM me your username as this is probably a little bit off-topic Smiley

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:12:57 PM

oh wow, let me fix that for you, i'll go through the rounds and re-credit that to you, whats your username ? Smiley

EDIT: Better PM me your username as this is probably a little bit off-topic Smiley

its Tim , but keep 25% of it since its my fault . if your going to do that bro .

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:15:01 PM

its Tim , but keep 25% of it since its my fault . if your going to do that bro .

Working on that now

testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:15:59 PM

We also have created a pool, we hosted last year under the name "Poolsofhonor" and new this is our first new pool with the name "Cryptohamster"

Feel free to join our pool, prerefistration is open. We will compile the wallet as soon as the wallet is launched Smiley

http://178.62.249.9/MPOS/public/
Poolfee 1%
Confirmations 120
We are open to mine.

and remember:
spread the hash
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:16:54 PM

Awesome, you're the best and most honest pool operator around!

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:28:57 PM

Dear Forum Members!

CyberCoin [CC] is listed on YoBit.net Exchange! ( Twitter: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/583033194498392064 )

English: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CC/BTC
Chinese: https://yobit.net/cn/trade/CC/BTC
Russian: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/CC/BTC

CyberCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CC

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

Logo img: https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:29:08 PM

Awesome, you're the best and most honest pool operator around!

very kind, thanks !

I've sent Tim the "over"donated coins now Smiley

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:31:10 PM

care with them

they didnt closed the ilt market and some ppl lost much money...i think an exchange should research a little bit day for day...but they told us that nobody told them the issues with the coin....LOOOOOL

so care with them
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:33:11 PM

So if we have several transactions on one address then we need to send all to a new address to be benefit of the high staking ?
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:37:11 PM

So if we have several transactions on one address then we need to send all to a new address to be benefit of the high staking ?

yes.
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:39:30 PM

Solve old tickets (and then post there)!!!
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:40:22 PM

care with them

they didnt closed the ilt market and some ppl lost much money...i think an exchange should research a little bit day for day...but they told us that nobody told them the issues with the coin....LOOOOOL

so care with them
Yeah, lost around 0.4 btc worth from ILT. They're assholes for not taking care of it the way it should.

I got 2 tickets. 1 3 weeks ago, 2nd one 4 days ago. They haven't replied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: