Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜  (Read 72011 times)
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

DEV , why you letting the value drop ? is there a reason for it ? this could be a very good coin .

What's your expected price ?
Coin Supply  98847864.98420906 CC
And 100000000 soon

Well considering it started out very well on all 3 exchanges , why would you want to see it drop below 200 right now . Cause its not being tended to everyone is loosing money now . People are dumping at nothing . me I got 35k , and i spent 0.05233292 to rent hash to mine that much . cause I a small timer right now . and I take a 50% loss if I sell now as opposed to the other day when I couldnt get my coins there and held out after I could cause it was doing so well . But now no one wants to back there coins up and do nothing to save the value it could have . So you tell me .

First of all I never told you I need it below 200 sats and everyone is loosing money now and you lose? just cut loss!! it's demand and supply !! nobody can control!!

with vPOS who rich people will get richer and dumping and sure 1 satoshi is possible after 15 days!!

Get your head out your ass , I guess another what they call it ? oh yea scam coin . get rich dump the fuck out of it .

I never said you told anyone it needed to be below 200 , apparently you know a little more than , Hey I'll make several btc off this and screw the rest . Let the coin die . I'll take my loss .
some people are just to blind . man o man .

Be polite kid! and read your sentence again "why would you want to see it drop below 200 right now"

No more discussing with kid especially no brain kid!!!

Oh nothing better to add , Now I'm a kid . You got no clue . Wrong one to be calling a kid .

p3lonis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:27:08 PM

DEV , why you letting the value drop ? is there a reason for it ? this could be a very good coin .

Coin Supply  98847864.98420906 CC
And 100000000 soon

Well considering it started out very well on all 3 exchanges , why would you want to see it drop below 200 right now . Cause its not being tended to everyone is loosing money now . People are dumping at nothing . me I got 35k , and i spent 0.05233292 to rent hash to mine that much . cause I a small timer right now . and I take a 50% loss if I sell now as opposed to the other day when I couldnt get my coins there and held out after I could cause it was doing so well . But now no one wants to back there coins up and do nothing to save the value it could have . So you tell me .

First of all I never told you I need it below 200 sats and everyone is loosing money now and you lose? just cut loss!! it's demand and supply !! nobody can control!!

with vPOS who rich people will get richer and dumping and sure 1 satoshi is possible after 15 days!!

Seriously, it's your own fault for not dumping and not understanding the specs of this coin. I never bought or mined this coin due to the way underlying economic base of this coin is. The right time to buy will be after vPOS ends, it will dump, dump and dump some more until then. Knightdk is totally correct, I will not be surprised to see this at 1sat by end of vPOS. Then maybe ill get into this coin, that is if dev will even still be active   Roll Eyes
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:33:56 PM

Coin Supply  98847864.98420906 CC
And 100000000 soon

Seriously, it's your own fault for not dumping and not understanding the specs of this coin. I never bought or mined this coin due to the way underlying economic base of this coin is. The right time to buy will be after vPOS ends, it will dump, dump and dump some more until then. Knightdk is totally correct, I will not be surprised to see this at 1sat by end of vPOS. Then maybe ill get into this coin, that is if dev will even still be active   Roll Eyes

and you too have no clue .  moind you own .

CyberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:35:41 PM

letting?
 Price drop is natural, it happens on the best of coins and the worst of coins.
It's when the market goes stale, things go bad. letting ∁∁ settle on a floor within the
high vPoS is not a bad thing. For some it's sell, for some it's accumulate, and for others
it's just stake and do not bother with market. For the dev to try and influence the market
at this point is not a good thing. Nobody forced you to mine or stake or buy or sell, you make
your own choices, in 10 days it might be 1 SAT or 500 SATS the big players will decide.
The devs did not mine millions of ∁∁, we only mined what the average miner did, so we
are watching the same like you are. We can influence price as much as the other person can,
no more no less.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:37:08 PM

letting?
It's when the market goes stale, things go bad. letting ∁∁ settle on a floor within the
high vPoS is not a bad thing. For some it's sell, for some it's accumulate, and for others
it's just stake and do not bother with market. For the dev to try and influence the market
at this point is not a good thing. Nobody forced you to mine or stake or buy or sell, you make
your own choices, in 10 days it might be 1 SAT or 500 SATS the big players will decide.
The devs did not mine millions of ∁∁, we only mined what the average miner did, so we
are watching the same like you are. We can influence price as much as the other person can,
no more no less.

I like that. Smiley

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:19:41 PM

I hope what you say be true dev, let CC to the moon!
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:28:09 PM

letting?
no more no less.
Glad you finally respond . We will see I guess . I guess WHAT i was looking for was updates . That is what I meant by letting it drop . So when will there be an update ? I know you said one before and after vpos . .

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:17:27 PM

letting?
no more no less.

Undecided Of course you can influence the price much more than any other person can. You are the Dev, you decide what is the plan for the coin development, and whether you are going to give any real value to the coin (roadmap/whitepaper/updates/adoption), or just let it lose its cost proportionally to the high inflation rate during vPos.

All this reminds me very much of the notorious Intellect coin...

... this space is not for rent ...
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:29:45 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 06:04:37 AM by lestherat

letting?
no more no less.

Nice Dev, you can help a lot posting at least 1 time at day, let the people know you still active and working Smiley
Im sure the price goes to 200 sats in the next days

People scared for supply just need to know exist more than 98,908,286,969 DOGE , thats 1000 times the supply of CC.    
Zikka

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:10:58 AM

letting?
no more no less.

Nice Dev, you can help a lot posting at least 1 time at day, let the people know you still active and working Smiley

People scared for supply just need to know exist more than 98,908,286,969 DOGE , thats 100 times the supply of CC.    
Not 100:
"moneysupply" : 114302728.40535697
That is 800 times less than DOGE.

Interesting how much will be moneysupply after vPOS ends...
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:32:18 AM

letting?
no more no less.

wel spoken

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
warplat

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:30:04 AM

The CyberCoin excellent transaction speed is very good!
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:11:17 AM

letting?
no more no less.

People scared for supply just need to know exist more than 98,908,286,969 DOGE , thats 100 times the supply of CC.    
Not 100:
"moneysupply" : 114302728.40535697
That is 800 times less than DOGE.

Interesting how much will be moneysupply after vPOS ends...

I did some calculations and I think that, if there is not much change in the percentage of coins that will be staked and if people are not accumulating much more to get a bigger stake (>1%), at the end of HighVPOS the amount of coins will not exceed 730,000,000, so even stay under 1 billion. Of course that can change with more people staking a higher percentage (more coins) or if more people decide not to stake (less coins) Wink
Zikka

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:20:44 AM

I wonder why most of people not staking at this phase. Only 10-17 millions of CC are staking now, this is only 10% of total coins.
It seems we will have much less than 730 millions coins after high POS.
CyberCyborg

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:50:31 AM

I wonder why most of people not staking at this phase. Only 10-17 millions of CC are staking now, this is only 10% of total coins.

Actually there are more coins staking than that, smart money just made it to the 10% slab by checking the rich list.
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:53:09 AM

Actually there are more coins staking than that, smart money just made it to the 10% slab by checking the rich list.

Well we will see Wink I based my predictions on the growth between block 5084 and 7452, but if more people make it to the 5 or 10% slab it will definitely be higher. But then again that must drive up the price also Wink
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 11:01:47 AM

Looks like fun, might buy
PatCash79

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:53:25 PM

This vPoS is killing this coin. Only the top address is gaining, everybody else is losing big time. 1 sat in a few days.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

Nice coin!
I've just invested some money in it on Bittrex with these low prices  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CyberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:59:08 PM

This vPoS is killing this coin. Only the top address is gaining, everybody else is losing big time. 1 sat in a few days.

vPoS is doing what it's supposed to do, and killing isn't it.
You do not have the patience to see this coin finish its
initial distribution. That's all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: