Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜  (Read 72015 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:26:57 AM

The Dev is either an idiot to abandon a coin at this stage, or... he is too busy on 8BIT.
Not sure what he will done when done with 8BIT - return here, or start another hiPos coin...  Undecided

Takeover could be a good idea for someone who is actually able to code this stuff... A lot of similar work is already done on 8BIT and can be copied/used here.

... this space is not for rent ...
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:33:10 AM

The Dev is either an idiot to abandon a coin at this stage, or... he is too busy on 8BIT.
Not sure what he will done when done with 8BIT - return here, or start another hiPos coin...  Undecided

Takeover could be a good idea for someone who is actually able to code this stuff... A lot of similar work is already done on 8BIT and can be copied/used here.

Why do you think it's the same dev?   Even though they both used red color font, actual font is different.
acc85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:32:02 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 06:45:26 AM by acc85

cause the bitcoin community is being flooded with simple minds.. Tongue... next it'll be something like.. cause he used the same font, it must be the same dev..

Donation Addresses:
Bitcoin: 1K1W8eUyuFvX33KYCFYRgDVU8XXkNrh9hW
LiteCoin: LRHg4DqnMGK74wPpN3Y2mgmi1ZMXbWUGkc
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:34:36 PM

just to inform that top wallet is my bittrex account which doesnt seem to be updating and it is a false wallet for rich list. there are no coins in that wallet now dunno why it still showing some.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:25:54 PM

∁yber∁oin Update:

∁∁ Dev team will release a fork tomorrow to change specs on High vPoS and end it at block 12000
We will inform exchanges tomorrow after we commit the new code to dev branch.
New wallets will be compiled for everyone to update to. This update will be mandatory.
Immediately after block 12000 we will post our development roadmap which will impress
the community. This will include highly sought after features in the crypto community at large.
We hope these adjustments will help counter the fud attacks and strengthen our community.

∁∁ dev team.

look at 10k ccoin and snowballs prices hardforks FTW

told u guys 1 sat was incoming. silly sheep

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
warplat

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:35:01 PM

You silly sheep? )))
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:51:28 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 10:02:32 PM by drays

Why do you think it's the same dev?   Even though they both used red color font, actual font is different.

cause the bitcoin community is being flooded with simple minds.. Tongue... next it'll be something like.. cause he used the same font, it must be the same dev..

Who was talking about the font and the color? Smiley Not me, definitely.
There are other things which make me think those Dev's are related.

1. These two coins are very similar in features proposed and in the scheme of attracting miners interest. Both promised very short  mining period, followed by extremely high reward PoS, so people try to mine/buy as many coins as they have, creating very high demand and agiotage/flurry.

2. Then Dev went to develop what he called "CyberNodes". And instead of getting "Cybernodes" here on CC, we got "Masternodes" on 8BIT exactly in accordance with this Dev's schedule! "you will running your ∁ybernodes by next week
Saturday at the most" (Apr 25) said CyberNode dev, and we indeed had the masternodes, but, alas - only on his new project: 8BIT  Grin.

3. Timing is really interesting. As someone else told, the moment when this dev disappeared, is exactly the same day when that another dev popped up.

Too many coincidences...

3a. Posting time/timezone is also similar.
There is just one thing which makes me unsure if this is the same person: the "Posting Activity By Time" shows they have about 2-3 hours timezone difference... So this could be a team of several individuals.

Anyway, that is just a guesswork. Your not-so-simple mind will prefer not to think about this I suppose.. Tongue Maybe it is too 'complex' to spend time on such things Roll Eyes. But I find this case interesting, and have fun comparing a little.

If you are good in English, would you use your abilities, to try analyze the language/vocabulary differences of both devs..? Both talk good English (which is not really common nowadays Smiley ), but I am unsure of the subtle language differences (I'm not English speaker myself).

From the other hand, it's not so important now, but its an interesting thing to do some research (for me at least) Smiley

Fielding

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:52:21 PM

so coin dead?

1 sats???

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
dragontail

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:17:12 PM

This is already a dead coin .No point in discussing about it.If you still got some CC dump it to that 1 sat buy wall.
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:43:51 PM

This is rly sad. You get in, invest some money, read the forum, and then: nothing.
I don't understand these devs.  They create a coin, they are getting some attention, and then they abandon the ship?

Rly guys, there is only ONE THING i think cryptos are missing and that's very simple, it is: honor

So many scam coins, so many ppl getting advantage for personal use. I am not saying, that this happened here too, but a dev abandonning his own coin, is for me, a dev WITHOUT honor
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 04:41:42 PM

From what has been written here about DEV, I think he would not want to come. So pay attention to what you write, especially those who have invested something. Some developers may be thousand young children. DEV, you do not get offended about what you write about. if you're an honest person, you come to develop further CC.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:58:14 PM

From what has been written here about DEV, I think he would not want to come. So pay attention to what you write, especially those who have invested something. Some developers may be thousand young children. DEV, you do not get offended about what you write about. if you're an honest person, you come to develop further CC.

nope hes already made another 3 coins since he took profit on this one. RIP

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:20:15 PM

Maybe... But still I do not understand why he (or some another capable dev) could not takeover this coin, and continue development. The name is great, the price is on the bottom, the coin is already listed on all major exchanges, it has stable working blockchain, it has reasonably big community interested, its a whole paradise of a coin Grin, so someone who is able to develop, could buy loads of these coins for dirt cheap, and then give a second life to CC...

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 10:19:52 PM

Maybe... But still I do not understand why he (or some another capable dev) could not takeover this coin, and continue development. The name is great, the price is on the bottom, the coin is already listed on all major exchanges, it has stable working blockchain, it has reasonably big community interested, its a whole paradise of a coin Grin, so someone who is able to develop, could buy loads of these coins for dirt cheap, and then give a second life to CC...

I Agree with You. This coin can be profitable in time.
bineshb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:49:37 AM

Is this coin dead ? no volume for a while on bittrex. How can we improve from this state ? What resources are required ?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:56:46 PM

Is this coin dead ? no volume for a while on bittrex. How can we improve from this state ? What resources are required ?

There needs to be a community take over. This coin needs a dev, marketing person, etc.. Too bad, I invested and mined. Oh well.. scam devs all over the place.
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:32:15 PM

There needs to be a community take over. This coin needs a dev, marketing person, etc.. Too bad, I invested and mined. Oh well.. scam devs all over the place.
Yeah the coin is dead, even if you find someone to buy some, it will just plumit again since it has a the scam coin mark on it already

Let this thread die
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:33:43 AM

Yeah the coin is dead, even if you find someone to buy some, it will just plumit again since it has a the scam coin mark on it already

Let this thread die

"it has a the scam coin mark on it already"  Roll Eyes. The majority of coins have it, especially the ones which were ever in need of a takeover. "Scam marks" are generously awarded to the most coins by people like you. With new Dev those marks disappear easily by obvious reason - just because the Dev is new and has coin has a new life.

This is the easiest and most worthless thing to say: let this thread die. You obviously did not invest in this coin, so why you are wasting your "valuable" advices here? People do not need them. They need positive actions.

lihao1989311

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:17:37 AM

How many CC total man ?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:51:21 PM

How many CC total man ?

About 416 million coins overall at the moment, the whole market cap is just 4 BTC... Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: