Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Free tips from betblog.com  (Read 44975 times)
betblog (OP)

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:05:30 PM

CANADA - CUBA RAMIAKASS Basketball  American champ

Canada as a whole should eat Cubans into a single pancreas. Canada young team running a lot, most of the players from the NBA, this style is that it not deleted before throwing confidently and attacked the earliest opportunity pasitaikius.Kanadieciai yesterday shed the Argentinians, but gave up plenty tasku.Snd opponent's weak, should properly pasismagint Canadians and perhaps thrown even 100 or more.

pick: OVER   (Canada total 93.5) @1,85   9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/95280-canada-cuba
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betblog (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:02:45 PM

J.VESELY - J.ISNER DANGUS Tennis  US Open

Hello, Although I am not 100% sure, but, again, it seems very done pretty well. Jiri Well I left many famous ... Nekenciu as his, while Karl the games played on the server was much more fun, there will be an interesting duel. I prefer 3.5 setu Overa, well mainly because it is not some Isner rally specials. Jiri turn has a good server and I do not think that it will start. Isner generation mace or at least the tiebreak really possible breikinti, somehow expect that the Czechs Grand Slam nesukovos .. So imam and wait at least setuko from Vesely, as yet, no pillar what will take at least one. Good luck, my brothers

pick: OVER   (3.5 set) @1,8   10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/95436-j-vesely-j-isner
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:03:32 PM

what u think of soccer, spain vs slovakia???

regards,
joust

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:22:25 PM

Hello, Although I am not 100% sure, but, again, it seems very done pretty well. Jiri Well I left many famous ... Nekenciu as his, while Karl the games played on the server was much more fun, there will be an interesting duel. I prefer 3.5 setu Overa, well mainly because it is not some Isner rally specials. Jiri turn has a good server and I do not think that it will start. Isner generation mace or at least the tiebreak really possible breikinti, somehow expect that the Czechs Grand Slam nesukovos .. So imam and wait at least setuko from Vesely, as yet, no pillar what will take at least one. Good luck, my brothers

what's your net profit since you started this thread, and how much is your bankroll the OP has very little info adding some things like how many matches you've predicted right would be helpful if you truly are trying to give people tips!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:17:37 AM

Well..that didnt work out.. I guess it will be considered as PUSH. U r pretty lucky actually...coz I think it would have gone under 3.5! anyways GL with your tips!

betblog (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:36:56 AM

EVERTON - CHELSEA TRUEBETTING Football  England Premier

Chelsea very difficult season start, but it can only benefit. Chelsea team which is not the test series against failures Intermediate. For now Chelsea has 1 win (against West Brom), 1 draw (against Swansea) and 2 loose (before and City Palace). The results are tragic, but I think after the start of the pressure Mourinho gave his players and Everton certainly will not pick up points. Everton Tuotarpu form away from being the one which could resist Chelsiuj. Draw with Watford and Tottenham victory over Southamton and defeat against City. True, unlike Chelsea, Everton in all of this their game of the season does not show absolutely nothing good 0-3 victory against Southampton definitely not good for gaming effects. Southampton was far superior, but Everton are lucky with kontraatakom, oh that Chelsea really take into account and try to Stop Everton counterattack. In a word, the poor rejoice in the Chelsea season, because I think for that very reason we see so enticing factors. Semko.
pick: Chelsea   @1,96   8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/95579-everton-chelsea
betblog (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:51:35 PM

BORUSSIA M.GLADBACH - HAMBURGER NEFORMALAS Football  Germany Bundesliga

After an impressive last season, B. Monchengladbach Sita started very poorly, 0 victory over the first 3 races: Dortmund vs. 4-0, 1-2 and 2-1 vs. Mainz vs Werder Bremen (all permustas 3 goals barrier. Todays opponent's really a task and Hamburg Before them I won the first victory that season with a victory over 1: lose a single game vs. Bayern 5-0, overcome Stuttgart 3-2 and 2-1 losers Koln (also permustas barrier 3 goals in all competitions. Both teams will be without key players B. Monchengladbach not help Herrmann, Dominguez, Johnson and Xhaka. Hamburg club will arrive without Adler, Marcos, Rudnev, Hirzel and Spahic. Hamburg without these players have serious problems with the top guard because half of them are the main goalie and - as I think Mr Monchengladbach I think the home team will have to use a factor as the German league matches really good.

pick: OVER   (2.5) @1,8   8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/95746-borussia-m-gladbach-hamburger
betblog (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:24:47 AM

GENOA - JUVENTUS DILANAS Football  Italy Serie A

Poor start of the season and the victory over the city, the main reasons to take this bet. And, Juve was supplemented by Cuadrado, who greatly contributed to the victory over the city, Hernanes, Sandro. In them, the starting really should not be the biggest ballast - Padoino. Ingredients reinforces the situation critically and at the table by the composition, the existing talent opportunities. Today, I think, will the absence of more goals.My Prognose 0: 1, 0: 2. Good luck.

pick: Juventus   (Juve win and under 3.5 goal) @2,45   6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96055-genoa-juventus
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:36:16 AM

GENOA - JUVENTUS DILANAS Football  Italy Serie A

Poor start of the season and the victory over the city, the main reasons to take this bet. And, Juve was supplemented by Cuadrado, who greatly contributed to the victory over the city, Hernanes, Sandro. In them, the starting really should not be the biggest ballast - Padoino. Ingredients reinforces the situation critically and at the table by the composition, the existing talent opportunities. Today, I think, will the absence of more goals.My Prognose 0: 1, 0: 2. Good luck.

pick: Juventus   (Juve win and under 3.5 goal) @2,45   6/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96055-genoa-juventus

I also think today Juventus gonna win as seeing its recent performance over city . Italy series is going Crazy as good teams are loosing and average team are building up fast , gonna see interesting match Today.
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:49:09 PM

I need some help in today matches in EPL. I have lost both of the bet in yesterday match. What you think about the best pick for todays match? If you can provide it fast than i may get some profit from your picks. As i have already chosen Manchester united, do you think some other pick will also be profitable?

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
betblog (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:03:42 PM

BARCELONA - BAYER CIA Football  UEFA Champions League

You need to charge, as long as the rate is given. Barca without Messi Leverkussen the know. Germans come to fight for the networth and hard fight here really can not wait. Catalan also will keep you busy and the card really might get, especially since any handwriting Leverkusenas- team members, whose aim is trapped with the ball and quickly descend on the offensive in an attempt to attack the net as often as possible. Given that Barsa likes to move the ball long down the middle, then after one or other errors, no doubt, that will have to demolish unauthorized running Leverkusen. The latter last seasons CL was one nedrausmingiausiu and collected after 2.7 cards per Macau. Barca As usual disciplined enough Anais year was 1.5 per GK Macau, but antradieninis opponent will certainly not be the softest nuts. Another plus bet that matches whistled M.Atkinsonas, which last year had 4.5 CL cards averages. Good luck!

pick: OVER   (3.5 cards) @1,95   10/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96338-barcelona-bayer
betblog (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:02:07 PM

RAPTORS - CLIPPERS FANIMANI Basketball  NBA

I do not know why-point line as landed. I here look good, the fact that the match will be rezutatyvus. The teams in Vancouver, where the Raptors traditionally has played a pre-season match or two. This is a big event in the city, all tickets sold-out (Rogers Arena This year the audience will be over 18,000). Therefore, preparation for the Toronto Raptors will be a serious and very rarely lose here.
Of course, the Clippers superrimta team, a contender in the NBA rings, resulting in victory for me here no one is unclear. However, it seems that all the conditions Fruitful game.
The serious audience, and even the Clippers veterans should seriously move. Toronto defense could strengthen somewhat came Carrol and Biyombo, but the Clippers offensive tank 100 over here to collect anyway. Still, the Nuggets used to change Josh Smith and Jordan played in the middle - and there are probably a large part of the Clippers will play faster and low fives. Toronto necessarily want to shine egoist DeRozan, a lot of weight threw Lowry, Scola started early in the season, the national team, it should be pretty good shape ... Toronto team renewed, but the ability to collect points in terms seems not deteriorated.
"Well, and, of course, the tradition - rarely they meet, but when you meet it and throws. Results in recent years playing in Toronto: 123: 107, 118-126, playing like LA.

pick: OVER   (202,5) @1,9     9/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/96623-raptors-clippers
betblog (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:15:39 AM

NAPOLI - FIORENTINA NASHAS Football  Italy Serie A P

I wrote about Napoli has forecast a few weeks ago. Now it is 15, 16 of their last championship match ended Overy. I do not know whether there is at least comparable to those team which now have similar statistics in the elite championship. At home napoli very strong and very rarely lose here. This season Kolka 3 matches at home and maintain all Overy. Injuries and disqualification are not, so the team will be able to play the best composition. Compared with last season's changed a little touch. New coach sarri install more game 1 Touch and fast striking became even more dangerous. Now it style of play be like to Borussia. But as always, the defense is not always reliable. Fiorentina is the first in the league and this is nothing big surprises. The team will score 14 goals (3 result). He spent only 4 (1 match) and it's a little strange. However, Careful study of statistics can be seen that serious contender was just two. This inter Torino and, behold, there they prasieido all your goals. All remaining contestants were quite toothless attack. Away Kolka 2/3 ended Overy this case, Napoli will certainly be the most serious contender this season. The team also is not a serious injury and coach will be able to choose from all the players. Particularly offensive players the choice here is very high. Fiorentina is somewhat different style of team, she loves long and accurate kontoliuoti away. In summary: It is the meeting of two different styles of teams, but both a lot of beating and Kolka both real fighting, if not for the championship, at least for local champions league. 3 goals so it is probable option.

pick: OVER   (Over 2.5 goals) @1,93   8/10

http://www.betblog.com/picks/97155-napoli-fiorentina
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:27:39 AM

I wrote about Napoli has forecast a few weeks ago. Now it is 15, 16 of their last championship match ended Overy. I do not know whether there is at least comparable to those team which now have similar statistics in the elite championship. At home napoli very strong and very rarely lose here. This season Kolka 3 matches at home and maintain all Overy. Injuries and disqualification are not, so the team will be able to play the best composition. Compared with last season's changed a little touch. New coach sarri install more game 1 Touch and fast striking became even more dangerous. Now it style of play be like to Borussia. But as always, the defense is not always reliable. Fiorentina is the first in the league and this is nothing big surprises. The team will score 14 goals (3 result). He spent only 4 (1 match) and it's a little strange. However, Careful study of statistics can be seen that serious contender was just two. This inter Torino and, behold, there they prasieido all your goals. All remaining contestants were quite toothless attack. Away Kolka 2/3 ended Overy this case, Napoli will certainly be the most serious contender this season. The team also is not a serious injury and coach will be able to choose from all the players. Particularly offensive players the choice here is very high. Fiorentina is somewhat different style of team, she loves long and accurate kontoliuoti away. In summary: It is the meeting of two different styles of teams, but both a lot of beating and Kolka both real fighting, if not for the championship, at least for local champions league. 3 goals so it is probable option.

Nice tips sir i will bet soon i got my payment. thank you for this tips . Can you give another sports tips who has a potencial to be one....
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:47:19 AM

Nice tips sir i will bet soon i got my payment. thank you for this tips . Can you give another sports tips who has a potencial to be one....

What was your bet and return for his tip? I have really never bet on sport before just wondering if I should try it or not. LOL

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:54:42 AM

What was your bet and return for his tip? I have really never bet on sport before just wondering if I should try it or not. LOL

i would suggest u to dont try unless u r willing to lose what you can. i also just started following tips and it is not an easy task. ur bet is depend on what is your pool size of betting that you determine urself. if you have 1btc, it is good to just try with 0.1btc for betting. den using that 0.1btc split into smaller betting amounts for diff matches to diverisfy your bet. some of them predict like 5-10 matches a day. so you spend like 0.01btc for each matches. also some wrote like 8/10 means you should only use 80% of the usual bet, so in this case, instead of betting 0.01, you bet like 0.008.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:38:55 PM

Nice website .However all the suggestions are based on personal opinions .There is nothing assured to good to be true for a better .We can make a decision based on that i agree but it would be nice if you had a function to vote the best opinion likes by everyone which is actually considerable .I mean someone logically explaining why would this team or player will win a particular match!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:31:20 AM

Man those tips seem completely random to me.Unless and until there is a logical explanation for everything you predicted I don't think I will consider them .Ofcourse experience plays a very important role in making decisions so if your talking out of your experience that completely makes sense .Being a logical person i need some math done in it as proof lol but however if you're a newbie at betting you might just consider this.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:04:43 PM

Man those tips seem completely random to me.Unless and until there is a logical explanation for everything you predicted I don't think I will consider them .Ofcourse experience plays a very important role in making decisions so if your talking out of your experience that completely makes sense .Being a logical person i need some math done in it as proof lol but however if you're a newbie at betting you might just consider this.

to tell you the truth, a lot of good predictor over here never explain at all for their picks. it is the statistic that tells everything. whether you want to follow or not is up to u.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:48:05 PM

Hi, I'm here to give free tips from best bet blog site, if you want more free tips from best tipsters just visit to betblog.com.
very much impressed by the template and the way you have represented it...  for personal business.. i have sent a pm .. check it out sir.. thank you .. and as mentioned before.. from next time.. please put the odds .. it will attract people..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: