Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 56xBTC, The best way to get 56 times your original bitcoin  (Read 1096 times)
56xBTC Team (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:58:02 PM

This is an amazing project. The 56xBTC Team has solved the old as time question, how do you dulicate bitcoin. The team here at 56xBTC has cracked the code, using extremly complicated algorithms we are able to multiply the bitcoins donated by 144 times. 56 of that is given back to you and the rest the team here keeps. This is the best way to get insanely wealthy in bitcoin, come and use this amazing service before it is to late.

56xBTC Team
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:59:48 PM

This seems fucking stupid. Just go to a faucet and kewpy multiplying it. Then go fall down a well.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:01:42 PM

This absurd and badly planned scam isn't even new. This is just an alt account of a previous scammer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000057.0
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:09:22 PM

how stupid they have not even paid me what they owe me from  5 days ago scam all the way they say min deposit on site 0.01 but emailed as to why no pay they want me to deposit more what i do not have stupid writen on my forehead like yours SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont through into this scam.Here is a email i got when i wanted to get paid

56xBTC Support
3:08 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
If you deposited over 0.1 BTC, you will get paid.  We are not currently accepting deposits of under 0.15 BTC anymore, so we will need you to deposit more.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:25:08 PM

This absurd and badly planned scam isn't even new. This is just an alt account of a previous scammer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000057.0

We finally cracked the code that this site is a scammer.

And rasp never got paid also.

Would I invest, no never.

But here I have had good returns, and reinvested again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002314.0

And its gone.
56xBTC Team (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:47:35 PM

how stupid they have not even paid me what they owe me from  5 days ago scam all the way they say min deposit on site 0.01 but emailed as to why no pay they want me to deposit more what i do not have stupid writen on my forehead like yours SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont through into this scam.Here is a email i got when i wanted to get paid

56xBTC Support

to me
If you deposited over 0.1 BTC, you will get paid.  We are not currently accepting deposits of under 0.15 BTC anymore, so we will need you to deposit more.

It is not a scam our lowest payout has changed due to funding. You are correct the minimum pay out is now 0.15 BTC. That only means you get more in your payout.

56xBTC Team
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:08:20 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 12:52:01 AM by rasp

56xBTC Support

to me
If you deposited over 0.1 BTC, you will get paid.  We are not currently accepting deposits of under 0.15 BTC anymore, so we will need you to deposit more.

It is not a scam our lowest payout has changed due to funding. You are correct the minimum pay out is now 0.15 BTC. That only means you get more in your payout.

56xBTC Team

What did a horse kick you in the head is this why you are stupid? if i get paid from sites i would not post that i did not.And do you not figure that if you paid maybe investers would invest more.And if you can not payout the little investments how the hell would you payout the bigger ones did you learn this in school or nigeria
56xBTC Team (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:02:47 AM

56xBTC Support

to me
If you deposited over 0.1 BTC, you will get paid.  We are not currently accepting deposits of under 0.15 BTC anymore, so we will need you to deposit more.

56xBTC Team

What did a horse kick you in the head is this why you are stupid? if i get paid from sites i would not post that i did not.And do you not figure that if you paid maybe investers would invest more.And if you can not payout the little investments how the hell would you payout the bigger ones did you learn this in school or nigeria
Neither sir, Harvard actually, and due to some funding and problems in the system we were forced to raise the minimum payout fee
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:07:30 AM

56xBTC Support

to me

56xBTC Team

Neither sir, Harvard actually, and due to some funding and problems in the system we were forced to raise the minimum payout fee

You inbred fuck, there is no way you have gone to Harvard. If that were true then why don't you just get a loan and buy btc. You don't even know how to end a fucking sentence.

56xBTC Team (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:25:55 AM

56xBTC Support

to me

56xBTC Team
Buddy lets keep what ever slures and curse words you want to use out of this, Ok JACKASS!

You inbred fuck, there is no way you have gone to Harvard. If that were true then why don't you just get a loan and buy btc. You don't even know how to end a fucking sentence.
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:32:23 AM

Why just 56 times? Is that the best you can do?

To anybody readying this:

I've created a black box trading technique that is scientifically proven by Oxford educated economists to increase your bitcoins 100 fold! And unlike these 56x guys, there is no minimum or maximum deposits. Message me if you want to get in on this fantastic opportunity, I'll send you a deposit address straight away!

/s (in case it wasnt obvious)
Pathal2123

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:50:57 AM

I've created a black box trading technique that is scientifically proven by Oxford educated economists to increase your bitcoins 100 fold! And unlike these 56x guys, there is no minimum or maximum deposits. Message me if you want to get in on this fantastic opportunity, I'll send you a deposit address straight away!

Whoahhooo please send me your deposit address and I will drop in a 100  Grin

Rammus

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:11:12 PM

Whoahhooo please send me your deposit address and I will drop in a 100  Grin

I doubt you`d drop 100 btc, let alone 1 btc lol.

If anything since its a x56 multiply I prob put in 0.0001 which is near not even a dollar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: