Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TEC] Tecoin - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - TRADING - HEFTY-1 ASIC-Res. Algo  (Read 4982 times)
xinbinbin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:49:55 AM

Please stop using suprnova for the time being. There is an issue with the blocks being ahead of the network. There is still 1 person on the pool mining. You're essentially mining voided coins.
The wallet can not be used?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GameOfBit (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:53:30 AM

Please stop using suprnova for the time being. There is an issue with the blocks being ahead of the network. There is still 1 person on the pool mining. You're essentially mining voided coins.

Wallet's fine. Only the pool is down. Also, if you're having trouble connecting, make sure you set the addnode with the IP to have the port of 19846 in your tecoin.conf file.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
xinbinbin

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:54:21 AM

Wallet's fine. Only the pool is down. Also, if you're having trouble connecting, make sure you set the addnode with the IP to have the port of 19846 in your tecoin.conf file.
From the pool to send coin purse is no problem, also cannot use?
GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:00:08 AM

You will not be able to withdraw from the pool. You can use your own personal wallet, though. When the pool gets fixed, then you'll be able to withdraw from it.

xinbinbin

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:04:59 PM

You will not be able to withdraw from the pool. You can use your own personal wallet, though. When the pool gets fixed, then you'll be able to withdraw from it.
I now mining the coins in the pool can be paid to wallet, is this normal?
kaero

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:50:13 PM

Can you give tecoin.conf the right example?!
My wallet can't sync Undecided
GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:14:06 PM

Config.bat hotfix released for all having trouble connecting. If you're running Linux, be sure to add this to your tecoin.conf:

addnode=63.142.250.220:19846

Thanks!

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:54:40 PM

Pool seems to be back up. All blocks look to be where they should be.

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:03:29 PM

MAJOR UPDATE: Website is up, hosted on GitHub!

http://tecoincrypto.github.io/

Thanks Smiley

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:59:36 AM

Ok, so. I've been in contact with Tecoin-dev (the original developer). He said he currently doesn't have time to maintain the coin. He is glad the coin didn't completely die, though. I'll keep you posted!

Also, currently, we desperately need a Block Explorer. I've been trying to work on one, but, it's being a bit buggy. I'll also keep you updated on this, too!

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:09:04 PM

What would you like to see changed for Tecoin? Let me know here.

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:28:35 AM

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Also, I'm glad to see the price is up on the coin! Thanks for the community support! Smiley

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:11:50 AM

Nice ! Thank you for the takeover Wink !
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:46:44 PM

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Also, I'm glad to see the price is up on the coin! Thanks for the community support! Smiley

Speaking of which...  Noticed this revived thread yesterday.  Noticed the net hash-rate at about 10 Mh/s and jumped right in, after I checked to see if the blockchain was working of course.  So yeah, could use some hashers?

Mining.  I got the best results by far, no contest, with kernels compiled with the latest 14.12 and 15.3 files.  Worksize was a biggie.  Best with 256 and -g 2.  With those I got a solid 18 Mh/s on my R9-290 at stock settings of 980/1250.  The 7950 though is another story.  Oh the hash rate is there, in a big way.  Problem is, even on it's lightest settings it runs like a thing that is running way faster than it should.  It'll hit 12 Mh/s and then the VRM temps keep climbing.  It doesn't have the volt-mod on it right now but regardless, stresses it something fierce.  Since I'm back to this algo I'll have to go over it again, power settings and the like, but if anyone else has some knowledge of this algo, settings, etc etc, could use it.  Thanks.

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:51:25 PM

Speaking of which...  Noticed this revived thread yesterday.  Noticed the net hash-rate at about 10 Mh/s and jumped right in, after I checked to see if the blockchain was working of course.  So yeah, could use some hashers?

Mining.  I got the best results by far, no contest, with kernels compiled with the latest 14.12 and 15.3 files.  Worksize was a biggie.  Best with 256 and -g 2.  With those I got a solid 18 Mh/s on my R9-290 at stock settings of 980/1250.  The 7950 though is another story.  Oh the hash rate is there, in a big way.  Problem is, even on it's lightest settings it runs like a thing that is running way faster than it should.  It'll hit 12 Mh/s and then the VRM temps keep climbing.  It doesn't have the volt-mod on it right now but regardless, stresses it something fierce.  Since I'm back to this algo I'll have to go over it again, power settings and the like, but if anyone else has some knowledge of this algo, settings, etc etc, could use it.  Thanks.

I'm not too sure, but, search Heavycoin Settings for the 290. I have a 280x and it gets around 11 Mh/s. I think my intensity is about 12 or so. So, yeah.

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Nice ! Thank you for the takeover Wink !

Not a problem. Glad to revive a coin that has possibilities for the future.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:57:36 AM

I'm not too sure, but, search Heavycoin Settings for the 290. I have a 280x and it gets around 11 Mh/s. I think my intensity is about 12 or so. So, yeah.

Well I just had a big fat "D'oh!" moment.  Nice of them to totally change the intensity settings on that version of CGminer.  Dynamic adjustment, kills 2'nd threads, intensity with minus settings, how could I have missed that. 

Dropped the volts a bit on that card and man, what a difference, far more than you'd expect, non-linear in fact.  Check the before and after.  Going from 1.25V to 0.988.

From 115 watts down to a mere 62.  Now hashing comfortably at a more respectable 12.35 on the 7950 and 19.11 on the 290.  Both at stock.  Not pushing it with this one because hey, sometimes it's better to walk, not run.  Best cover of The Ventures "Walk Don't Run" you ask?  Why it's by the Pink Fairies of course!  Yet another British band who picked their name just to get into fights.  From the album 'What a Bunch of Sweeties'.
GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:06:41 AM

Well I just had a big fat "D'oh!" moment.  Nice of them to totally change the intensity settings on that version of CGminer.  Dynamic adjustment, kills 2'nd threads, intensity with minus settings, how could I have missed that. 

Dropped the volts a bit on that card and man, what a difference, far more than you'd expect, non-linear in fact.  Check the before and after.  Going from 1.25V to 0.988.

From 115 watts down to a mere 62.  Now hashing comfortably at a more respectable 12.35 on the 7950 and 19.11 on the 290.  Both at stock.  Not pushing it with this one because hey, sometimes it's better to walk, not run.  Best cover of The Ventures "Walk Don't Run" you ask?  Why it's by the Pink Fairies of course!  Yet another British band who picked their name just to get into fights.  From the album 'What a Bunch of Sweeties'.

If I remember right, isn't this the CGMiner version right before they removed support for SHA256 coins?

GameOfBit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:14:28 AM

We need a Block Explorer! I know I said I'm not offering any bounties, but, here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1015834.0

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:24:18 AM

We need a Block Explorer! I know I said I'm not offering any bounties, but, here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1015834.0

https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

Has all the features needed for heavycoin support so it should work with tec too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: