Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new type of scam  (Read 1123 times)
Netpyder (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 09:54:46 AM

miamicoins
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

Kindly take note
« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 09:43:09 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
I learnt that this site has many scams, my first try as a guest I didnt look well and i feel for it. I discovered with someone www.ecurrencyxchanga.com and they accept almost all what I use in paypal, skrill, paypal my cash, googlewallet, payza, bitcoins, ltc, itunes, amazon gc, wmz, western union, bank wire, okpay, perfectmoney, reloadit, moneypaks, cashu, payer, ukash, psc and many more.

Another good site is www.xmlgold.com they swift exchange for the listed ecurrencies above and again paypalmycashtobitcoin.blogspot.com does some instant trades.

the above sites especially number 1 is a well registered company. you can do businesss with them and go to sleep. I speak from experience. I do not want you to loose funds and do thank me if this info helps. Goodluck yeah.

thanks to report

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:31:59 AM

miamicoins
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

Kindly take note
« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 09:43:09 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
I learnt that this site has many scams, my first try as a guest I didnt look well and i feel for it. I discovered with someone www.ecurrencyxchanga.com and they accept almost all what I use in paypal, skrill, paypal my cash, googlewallet, payza, bitcoins, ltc, itunes, amazon gc, wmz, western union, bank wire, okpay, perfectmoney, reloadit, moneypaks, cashu, payer, ukash, psc and many more.

Another good site is www.xmlgold.com they swift exchange for the listed ecurrencies above and again paypalmycashtobitcoin.blogspot.com does some instant trades.

the above sites especially number 1 is a well registered company. you can do businesss with them and go to sleep. I speak from experience. I do not want you to loose funds and do thank me if this info helps. Goodluck yeah.

thanks to report

I'm pretty sure this is just another pm scam, so not really new.
hobo_sapien

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:19:15 AM

yeah, i got one exactly like it from this dude this morning. Buyer beware.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:56:45 PM

Old scam. All those sites are scams, xmlgold.com, ecurrencyxchanga.com, etc. Full list of them can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=928263

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 03:25:32 PM

i think i will do something on this website..

as from now, i will open a new thread, and Hunt down scammers and potential scams and make a list...

Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:36:40 PM

most pm scams though are pretty obvious, cause they look on whats being asked.

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:18:14 PM

as from now, i will open a new thread, and Hunt down scammers and potential scams and make a list...
What kind of hunting down are you talking about? You want to go and stand in front of their house with a "where's my money?" sign? Smiley
There were projects like that, but there's actually nothing you can do but for maybe doxing them and sending the information to the police.

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:52:07 PM

What kind of hunting down are you talking about? You want to go and stand in front of their house with a "where's my money?" sign? Smiley
There were projects like that, but there's actually nothing you can do but for maybe doxing them and sending the information to the police.

no just a thread to expose the scammers account. to deal with precautions with them thats all

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:05:46 AM

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:51:02 AM

I think if we had a universal huge thread on all the scams, it would be so long like 7 pages deep.

Each one to its own category, like ponzis, from bait and switch buying bitcoin.

Not using escrow, as the first level noobish type scams, to higher level of scams like butterfly labs.

Coinsaleflorida

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:52:16 PM

pls this forum should learn to ban scammers.
i dont want to get equally scammed.
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:53:01 PM

pls this forum should learn to ban scammers.
i dont want to get equally scammed.

Soon. i cant say about banning them. but i will be making a post and editing it daily to add new scammers to the list and potential non-genuine transactions to be handled with care.

moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:23:48 PM

people think we are throwing bitcoin to everyone who ask thats why a lot of scammer are coming and joining the forum
always avoid such scams attempts and report them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: