Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice Social Media Campaign  (Read 15301 times)
wearehatetherules

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:58:52 PM

i dont understand why i did not receive payment?Huh please tell me why?
because there is replacement for new manager maybe you will pay for this week...i hope OP will update immediately
and explain this situation

so we should wait the update? and should we hold the promotion post? last week i made over 15 post but when i hear there is a problem, im confused what shoul i do? hold the post or go ahead?

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:17:17 AM

because there is replacement for new manager maybe you will pay for this week...i hope OP will update immediately

so we should wait the update? and should we hold the promotion post? last week i made over 15 post but when i hear there is a problem, im confused what shoul i do? hold the post or go ahead?

For me, I just paused posting until they pay the correct money. If I post 20 tweets this week, I may got nothing or 70% of payment next week. So I have to pause posting tweets this week.
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:36:40 AM

can i still joint for this campaign??
ir this campaign already closed??

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:04:20 AM

For me, I just paused posting until they pay the correct money. If I post 20 tweets this week, I may got nothing or 70% of payment next week. So I have to pause posting tweets this week.
yes me too i will paused all my tweet in this week because they only pay me for 10 tweet though in the google doc
my tweet count max but they only pay in a half
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:10:27 AM

yes me too i will paused all my tweet in this week because they only pay me for 10 tweet though in the google doc
my tweet count max but they only pay in a half

Same here I also stopped to tweeting. Secondly there is no update about the highest likes and share?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:05:08 AM

Please check the last DOCS, did you see your name there

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ibrvijncOSxLXIzNf2ZA56XFD-FijOBihG2Qm-bZZB4/edit#gid=829083541
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:51:06 AM

can i still joint for this campaign??
ir this campaign already closed??

yes that campaign is still open to join, so read the op and make those steps to join that.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 08:03:54 AM

@Campaign Manager: If you're having trouble counting tweets from the Hashtag on twitter, take a look at this : https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/ I think it will make your job a lot easier.  Cheesy

I have already started tweeting for this week, I hope you're able to complete the counting for past weeks and finish the payment today and get on to counting this week's tweets.  Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:54:58 AM

Good Day everyone

Jono here. I am getting on nicely with the audit. Yes there have been a few discrepancies along with new people not being added. Still finishing up the audit and I intend to have it perfect. By the coming Wednesday for all new payments the discrepancies will be sorted as well so we do everything in a once off. I will include my findings in the google doc as well for everyone to have a look at. From both myself and DaDice I would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding And to assure you we are back on track for the future as well
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:51:53 AM

Good Day everyone

Jono here. I am getting on nicely with the audit. Yes there have been a few discrepancies along with new people not being added. Still finishing up the audit and I intend to have it perfect. By the coming Wednesday for all new payments the discrepancies will be sorted as well so we do everything in a once off. I will include my findings in the google doc as well for everyone to have a look at. From both myself and DaDice I would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding And to assure you we are back on track for the future as well

that is nice update, is that another link to google doc to check the current status of counting?
we aware you doing your job very well there so take your time for that work.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:09:50 AM

Good Day everyone

Thank you for updating us on the current situation. Take your time to fix the things we all are with you to support you. These little problems appear but good thing is there solution. Keep up the great work.
ayesha98170

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:27:57 AM

Good Day everyone

Wow, Great new for me! I applied for this Campaign with the hope of getting "a place" in the Google doc for a little long time and I has yet to receive a reply from you but today when seeing this message I am very happy with that. Thanks a lot !

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:40:59 AM

thanks for your explanation and i can continue for tweet again until next wednesday...keep count and take your time for a good work
and i hope in the future this problem will never happen again
wearehatetherules

Activity: 195

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:29:54 AM

Please check the last DOCS, did you see your name there

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ibrvijncOSxLXIzNf2ZA56XFD-FijOBihG2Qm-bZZB4/edit#gid=829083541

That's my problem, im not in the list, whereas i enroll before you, strangely you are in the list.
but im glad to hear that jono already on work to sort the enrollment and payment.

Damiantroll

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:04:34 AM

the time is running day by day, and the update is running slow ...
patient patient and patient , the post promotion should be paused for now. and back if the issue solved.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:30:06 AM

patient patient and patient , the post promotion should be paused for now. and back if the issue solved.

They mentioned that they will rectify everything by this Wednesday, which is the payday, so I am guessing they will provide payment for this week and the past week's discrepancies together. So let's wait till Wednesday before jumping to conclusions.

Good Day everyone

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:07:35 AM

They mentioned that they will rectify everything by this Wednesday, which is the payday, so I am guessing they will provide payment for this week and the past week's discrepancies together. So let's wait till Wednesday before jumping to conclusions.

Good Day everyone

Hello again all. Jono again. I understand your concerns there DamienTroll but not to worry, the posts can keep going as they will be counted as they should have been and all of the discrepancies will be sorted out by the Wednesday payday. There are a few discrepancies that need some heavy sorting out but on track for those as well. Thanks once again everyone
Damiantroll

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:10:19 AM

im worry about im not in the list, can you confirm that i registered here?
Thankyou  Smiley

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:30:10 PM

im worry about im not in the list, can you confirm that i registered here?
Thankyou  Smiley

read post above there is new manager Jono for social media campaign is auditing the whole entries, so be patient everything will be back right on track.
The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 04:35:06 PM

So this week, we don't get paid ... haha this is funny man  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: