Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice Social Media Campaign  (Read 15301 times)
butdabass

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:45:14 AM

Name: butdabass

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/haris.mahmud.52

Bitcoin address: 1DbC3QvMGdcmNKrQcuj446VvZKjNvokpEu

1st post facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/haris.mahmud.52
Lol,, Where is your first post Huh

that was your facebook link not your first post Shocked please read the OP carefully.

Thanks for your reminder, updated my detail thanks  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:42:47 AM

Good morning all. The audit for the previous weeks has been done! This morning I will be confirming the counts for this current week and all of the new enrollments and we can then have everyone paid and back on track! Thank you guys again for bearing with me on this

thanks for that update but there is no correction on google doc still showing last week status with previous counting?
is there is new google doc for that counting with accurate counting?
yes OP should be update new google doc for make sure everything is fine here
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:01:08 AM

Good morning all. The audit for the previous weeks has been done! This morning I will be confirming the counts for this current week and all of the new enrollments and we can then have everyone paid and back on track! Thank you guys again for bearing with me on this

thanks for that update but there is no correction on google doc still showing last week status with previous counting?

today is pay day and still no link to new google docs so where we can check the current status for my tweets and facebook share?
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:19:24 AM

today is pay day and still no link to new google docs so where we can check the current status for my tweets and facebook share?

Not as yet no. This weeks will be included with the audit results aand uploaded to the google doc the moment I have finalised the counts. Almost there with that so please don't worry
foreveryoung

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:29:47 AM

Not as yet no. This weeks will be included with the audit results aand uploaded to the google doc the moment I have finalised the counts. Almost there with that so please don't worry

so this campaign still had a slot for me?
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:28:30 AM

It does Indeed

Ladies and gentleman the audit process has been finished and the google doc is up. There are still new enrollments missing from this but rest assured they will be added over the next day or so and all of their posts tweets to date will be counted for the final weeks payouts so please do continue your sterling work. I do apologise for not getting to them yet in this procees but this was a big job that needed to be done perfectly. However if you do spot a mistake please don't hesitate to contact me. I am only human Tongue Thank you once again everyone for your patience and understanding. Payment will commence from this evening and be complete before today is over
bandana

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:40:28 AM

Name: bandana
Position: jr.member
Facebook url: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&refid=17
Bitcoin Address: 1EqHC151cmNhT736AdhfaYeo63YMS2aCb4
Link to your first DaDice post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1582647155346362&id=100008032785757&refid=17&_ft_
I have 347 Friends and I know everyone personally
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:08:43 AM

thank you for nice update and now waiting for payment Grin
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:22:44 AM

It does Indeed

Ladies and gentleman the audit process has been finished and the google doc is up. There are still new enrollments missing from this but rest assured they will be added over the next day or so and all of their posts tweets to date will be counted for the final weeks payouts so please do continue your sterling work. I do apologise for not getting to them yet in this procees but this was a big job that needed to be done perfectly. However if you do spot a mistake please don't hesitate to contact me. I am only human Tongue Thank you once again everyone for your patience and understanding. Payment will commence from this evening and be complete before today is over

thanks Jono nice job done by you, glad to see update about that and all docs is update now so good luck for that campaign.
dadice has very professional and dedicated team.
bandana

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:43:05 AM

hey op is there any slots avalable for me or it is full Sad replay please
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:47:41 AM

Hey Bandana. There's one week left of the campaign but you are most welcome to join
dedmax

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:57:05 AM

Name: dedmax
Position: Newbie
Facebook url: none
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/koolman_randy
Bitcoin Address:  1Lc1rtVGMyQRErLqUBaRgbfvmshQKL2jKh
Link to your first DaDice post/Tweet:
https://mobile.twitter.com/koolman_randy/status/590843896629956608

Your consideration, Thanks!
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:03:02 PM

it seems counting problem for last week got fixed and i see new updated payment amount there,
that is nice to see there thank you Jono and dadice. Cheesy
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 02:13:29 PM

It does Indeed

Did you added a weekly bonus

A bonus of 0.01BTC will be awarded to tweet or post with the most retweets or shares each week! ??

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:19:21 PM

Hey Bandana. There's one week left of the campaign but you are most welcome to join
only one week left for the campaign?...that mean this week is last of this campaign and next month campaign is ended?
Mehek

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:24:24 PM

only one week left for the campaign?...that mean this week is last of this campaign and next month campaign is ended?
my name is not in the doc please update it
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:35:44 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 03:23:23 PM by Salman Anjum

My name is not in the list kindly update it !!
thanks
rahulEarner

Activity: 84

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:08:24 PM

My name is not in the list kindly update it !!
thanks

wait for One day to Update you name in the list

Salman Anjum

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:12:13 PM

Sure !!
Can i start tweeting on twitter!!?
rahulEarner

Activity: 84

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Sure !!
Can i start tweeting on twitter!!?

wait for official reply because Post count are already done So you need to wait for atleast one day

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: