Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice Social Media Campaign  (Read 15301 times)
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:48:12 AM

Hello again all. The list is being updated as we speak. Just easier to work offline before publishing the dc for me. Fighting with My ISP at the moment. Will be double checking the bonuses as well. Not to worry everyone will be on including those who sent mails and will be counted

Thanks again all!

Jono

Hi there. Please see my above post. The list is being updated. I just have to work offline most of the time due to waiting for a new modem to replace my current shoddy one. With this final week everything including all the new applicants will be processed and paid. Thank you kindly for your understanding

You mean this week is the final week for Campaign ? I always hope that it will be extended for another month. I do like it. The Campaign is great !

http://dadice.com is excellent. Please convince the owner of the site extend it more? Thanks !

Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:17:24 AM

Hello again all. The list is being updated as we speak. Just easier to work offline before publishing the dc for me. Fighting with My ISP at the moment. Will be double checking the bonuses as well. Not to worry everyone will be on including those who sent mails and will be counted

Thanks again all!

Jono

Hi there. Please see my above post. The list is being updated. I just have to work offline most of the time due to waiting for a new modem to replace my current shoddy one. With this final week everything including all the new applicants will be processed and paid. Thank you kindly for your understanding

You mean this week is the final week for Campaign ? I always hope that it will be extended for another month. I do like it. The Campaign is great !

http://dadice.com is excellent. Please convince the owner of the site extend it more? Thanks !

Heh heh I will try my best mate

Blackmachinegun I am the campaign manager. If you have started tweeting/fb'ing then you will be counted in this final week mate. As I said I am updating the list constantly just my internet is being a tad stupid at the moment so cant' upload the new lot to google docs. That will be fixed shortly though
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:43:19 AM

New compaign ??
when ??
my last tweeting will be count next ??
cox i was tweeting last week..??
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:47:08 PM

New compaign ??
when ??
my last tweeting will be count next ??
cox i was tweeting last week..??

Not sure about new campaign but yes any tweets to date that need to be counted will be
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

Thanks again all!

Jono

Blackmachinegun I am the campaign manager. If you have started tweeting/fb'ing then you will be counted in this final week mate. As I said I am updating the list constantly just my internet is being a tad stupid at the moment so cant' upload the new lot to google docs. That will be fixed shortly though

Yes, I am happy to hear that. Hope that I will have a chance to tweet about DaDice site. Thansk a lot !

Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:46:55 AM

Thanks again all!

Jono

Yes, I am happy to hear that. Hope that I will have a chance to tweet about DaDice site. Thansk a lot !

Only a pleasure Smiley We just need to get this week finalised and sorted and we will let you know on the possibility of a next one. You guys have all been fantastic though so my sincere thanks!

Jono
Damiantroll

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:02:02 AM

Thanks again all!

Jono

Only a pleasure Smiley We just need to get this week finalised and sorted and we will let you know on the possibility of a next one. You guys have all been fantastic though so my sincere thanks!

Jono

sure we wish hear good news for next update  Wink , its my pleasure too work with you dadice  Smiley

Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:23:14 AM

. Good morning all! Sorry I'm a tad late, new modem arrived and has been installed. Ok so for today the social media campaign is at an end for now

All of the counting will be done today along with the payments. Everyone who has taken part will be checked and counted as well and the final list will be posted on the google doc tonight for everyone to see

On behalf of DaDice and Mixed Ideaz I would like to say a huge thank you to all who took part and from myself personally also a massive thank you for your patience and understanding as I worked to bring this campaign back to being a success.

Many many thanks indeed!

Jono
Damiantroll

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:43:24 AM

. Good morning all! Sorry I'm a tad late, new modem arrived and has been installed. Ok so for today the social media campaign is at an end for now

All of the counting will be done today along with the payments. Everyone who has taken part will be checked and counted as well and the final list will be posted on the google doc tonight for everyone to see

On behalf of DaDice and Mixed Ideaz I would like to say a huge thank you to all who took part and from myself personally also a massive thank you for your patience and understanding as I worked to bring this campaign back to being a success.

Many many thanks indeed!

Jono

ouchh no social media campaign for next month? but i will respect at your decision hope your site growing faster after we did this great campaign. see you soon jono.

Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:13:14 AM

Many many thanks indeed!

Jono

ouchh no social media campaign for next month? but i will respect at your decision hope your site growing faster after we did this great campaign. see you soon jono.

Well I am not certain yet if DD wants another one but you never know, this one has been successful so will have to chat to the bosses Smiley
ayesha98170

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:34:27 AM

Many many thanks indeed!

Jono

Hi Jono,

I think you have done your best work after it took over from the previous manager. We very reassuring when you are the manager of this campaign .

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to be working with you for at least another month.

Have a great day !

Sincerely thanks for your great and for this Campaign !

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:37:51 AM

Many many thanks indeed!

Jono
You have done awesome work. This campaign was managed highly professionally in good way. I will not repeat asking for next month as so many people already have posted about that.Just to say being part of this campaign was very great experience and fun off course.
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:00:00 AM

Thank you for your kind words everyone Smiley We are busy doing the final count now. I decided that for the last week we have 2 people counting to make sure the fibnal count is spot on. May take a moment or two longer than usual but rather accurate and slightly late then having no accuracy and rushing as I'm sure you all agree
Thank you all hugely once again
Salman Anjum

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:46:07 PM

Hey Dadice staff ?
When will this compaign open ?
Im waiting because i was join this compaign and tweeted 20 times a week but im not in the list yet ?
Will you pay me for my tweets?
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:03:14 PM

Hey Dadice staff ?
Im waiting because i was join this compaign and tweeted 20 times a week but im not in the list yet ?
This was the last week,the campaign is closed
Salman Anjum

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:11:19 PM

Any idea when this compaign will open again ?
Is this compaign permanent closed ?
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:21:20 PM

he didn't say when he will open this campaign again... and this is the last week of this signature and still in counting our tweet...
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:26:44 PM

Hey Dadice staff ?

Hey Salman. If you looked at my post earlier you would see that you will be inluded in the final list for this final week with all of your tweets. So not to worry there you will be included still. That's the last update I have to do in taking over from the previous manager so please be patient and everything will reflect perfectly
Salman Anjum

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:31:15 PM

Ok Staff  Smiley

Thanks
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:54:20 PM

Any idea when this compaign will open again ?
Is this compaign permanent closed ?
don't be worry if this campaign will re-open again you will know and for now let staff working count every tweet all participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: