Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice Social Media Campaign  (Read 15301 times)
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:10:54 PM

Evenin all. The majority of the final count has been done. Just confirming the final tally and double checking everyone who was not on the previous list. Right now though I need to get some shut eye so I can be fresh and make sure no errors creep in DD is standing by with your BTC and I will pay the lot on the morrow. Thank you everyone once again and have a fantastic evening!

Jono

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 10:37:42 PM

Evenin all. The majority of the final count has been done. Just confirming the final tally and double checking everyone who was not on the previous list. Right now though I need to get some shut eye so I can be fresh and make sure no errors creep in DD is standing by with your BTC and I will pay the lot on the morrow. Thank you everyone once again and have a fantastic evening!

Jono

Can you show us the DOC.... ?? thanks if you show us ASAP.
Mewtwo

Activity: 238

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:21:56 AM

Jono

Can you show us the DOC.... ?? thanks if you show us ASAP.

As he said, Just wait for double checking everyone.

Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:54:29 AM

Morning all. Yup I will finish that today, the doc will be up and dpayment will head your way today as well. Smiley
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:54:41 AM

Just to let everyone know what is happening today. The fimnal check includes going back through each page and checking to ensure I have every last person on. If not they will be added to the list and counted then rechecked. After that payment will be calculated and then paid out and the final doc showing everything will be uploaded to google docs for you guys
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:10:39 AM

Just to let everyone know what is happening today. The fimnal check includes going back through each page and checking to ensure I have every last person on. If not they will be added to the list and counted then rechecked. After that payment will be calculated and then paid out and the final doc showing everything will be uploaded to google docs for you guys
good news to hear you Jono, you are still on job and counting will be done after few minutes and everybody on the list will be get paid, that is great social media campaign by dadice. any news about next month campaign is that on plan or not?
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:19:44 AM

good news to hear you Jono, you are still on job and counting will be done after few minutes and everybody on the list will be get paid, that is great social media campaign by dadice. any news about next month campaign is that on plan or not?

Heh heh might take a little more than a few minutes mate. I am very thorough in the way I do things. Smiley No word yet on when or if a new campaign is starting but I will keep at it and let everyone know mate
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:41:40 AM

I will wait patiently until you finished the count and update new doc. but, i hope this campaign will continue for the next month...
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:21:54 AM

I will wait patiently until you finished the count and update new doc. but, i hope this campaign will continue for the next month...

I will certainly see what I can do. Still busy on my side by the way but working as hard as possible. Sorry about the delay, would rather be safe than sorry in the long run
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:24:19 AM

Happy to hear you Dadice Staff Smiley
Where is the Doc ?
Can we check the list ?

Thanks
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:19:16 PM

Happy to hear you Dadice Staff Smiley
Where is the Doc ?
Can we check the list ?

Thanks

Hey Salman. I am still busy with the list and calculations but I can confirm that you are indeed on it. Will be finished with all the checking today and then immediately start payments Smiley Just making sure I have everyoner correctly tallied and on the list and then checking the bonus
Thank you everyone again for yur patience and especially for taking part
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:49:43 PM

Ok everyone, latest update. All counts are in for everyone. I will now be working out the total payments and also the bonus. But first I need some food. Tongue Shortky therafter we shall start payments, put up the final list and close this chapter Smiley
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 03:53:02 PM

Ok everyone, latest update. All counts are in for everyone. I will now be working out the total payments and also the bonus. But first I need some food. Tongue Shortky therafter we shall start payments, put up the final list and close this chapter Smiley

can you please Update the docs?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:56:54 PM

Busy with that as we speak Irfan. Have done a massive check on every post for the final week. Soon as the final calculations are done as I said they will be up
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:35:02 PM

Busy with that as we speak Irfan. Have done a massive check on every post for the final week. Soon as the final calculations are done as I said they will be up

Jono it seems you are working on a state secret code and solving some scientific problems there Wink
because that google doc is looking like a official doc of The Pentagon...
rahulEarner

Activity: 84

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:11:52 AM

when will you pay for final week payout ??

Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:45:26 AM

Jono it seems you are working on a state secret code and solving some scientific problems there Wink
because that google doc is looking like a official doc of The Pentagon...

Bwahahahahahaha! Thank you kindly indeed for that Tongue I am actaully a trained cost engineer so my brain defaults to formalas and complexities.

rahulEarner just about ready to subm,it to dd for the full amount and all payments will be finished by today mate
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:30:22 AM

Ok then.... Final amount has been submitted to DD everyone. As soon as that clears I will start the payments Smiley Thank you for your patience there again. Once I've done the payments and checked off the list I will then post to google for everyone
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:23:31 AM

Please update the doc Dadice Staff !!

Im still not in the list ?

Thanks
Da_Dice_Staff (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:50:31 AM

Please update the doc Dadice Staff !!

Im still not in the list ?

Thanks

You are indeed on the list mate I am still finishing the neew one which will go up with the final payments as usual
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: