Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tangible Cryptography (FastCash4Bitcoin, CellCoin, BitcoinsDirect) Support  (Read 1096 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 08:32:34 PM

I have been informed that we are being "newbie biased" by not having a support thread in the newbie section.  No disrespect was intended.
This thread can be used for customer service, questions, and feedback from users who are restricted from other areas of the site.

Our services include:

FastCash4Bitcoins - No Exchanges; no Excuses; just Fast Payouts.
CellCoin -  Buy wireless (cellular) refills with bitcoins and save up to 5%.
Bitcoins Direct - Private off exchange sales 1% BELOW MtGox last price with no fees.

If you would rather contact us privately you can send us a PM (you must have 1 post before you can send a PM) or reach us by email at info@tangiblecryptography.com
bamboo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 11:25:48 PM

Hi,
What is your average response time to requests? I've sent several e-mails and PMs in the past 48 hours and have yet to receive a response? Is there a particular protocol that I am unaware of? It is my understanding that we are to send you an encrypted e-mail with our public key, along with our request? Based on others responses, I assumed your response time is under 24 hours. Please clarify.

Thanks.
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 11:39:19 PM

A response was sent to every email you sent.
You public key could not be decoded. 
We provided clarified instructions in the last email.
Severian

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 02:18:56 AM

At the risk of repeating, I bought from TC for the first time today. Easy, quick and no fees. GPG is required, which is a wise move on TC's part. I'll be buying from him again soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: