Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 12:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ GIFT CODE SHOP | 25% OFF (Steam, PSN, Xbox and xbox live, iTunes and Games) ★  (Read 3185 times)
samy_sa (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:42:03 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 12:01:49 PM by samy_sa

Welcome,

selling steam and psn codes

Steam 50 USD:
There are currently 0 codes in stock. The price is 40 USD for one.

Steam 50 GBP:
There are currently 0 codes in stock. The price is 61.50 USD for one.

PSN 50 USD:
There are currently 10 codes in stock. The price is 37.50 USD for one.

ITUNES 25 USD:
There are currently 0 codes in stock. The price is 17.5 USD for one.

Rules & Payment: I'll go first if you have 150 activity or more. You can ONLY pay in Bitcoin (at the current bitcoinaverage.com rate) Smiley

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.
DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:52:45 PM

Nice store, mate. Good luck helping your friend there selling gift codes!  Cheesy
br41nr41n

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:58:32 PM

Please use this thread to get my codes from now on.
Like samy_sa mentioned in his first post: I don't have time for selling codes anymore, so he's doing it for me.
BarM

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:02:31 PM

Please update the post with prices Smiley
TeaCrimes

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:03:08 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 04:54:42 PM by TeaCrimes

I would caution anyone from buying.
I sent br41nr41n $28 and still haven't received a steam code.

Will edit this post when I receive it.

Edit: br41nr41n gave a full refund in bitcoins
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:13:50 PM

Like samy_sa mentioned in his first post: I don't have time for selling codes anymore, so he's doing it for me.
I'm feeling disappointed...
I'm the first one buy your codes here. And last time I was the first one have sent you message for all of your codes but you not reply and sold it for someone else...
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:22:47 PM

I'm the first one buy your codes here. And last time I was the first one have sent you message for all of your codes but you not reply and sold it for someone else...

And he has increased his prices substantially.

BarM

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:24:12 PM

Yep.
Not even 40%-60% as the title mentions.
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:26:10 PM

Yep.

$17.5 for $25 code. Lol, b4 sold at $11 and then he increased it to $14. Supply and demand I guess. Why buy from them Roll Eyes at such high prices.

BarM

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:27:22 PM

There isn't a reason to buy from them anymore... Undecided
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:35:26 PM

There isn't a reason to buy from them anymore... Undecided

Money spoils everyone. It was good while it lasted. Thanks b4 for the original rates you sold at. $50 code - $21 and $25 code - $11. Your rates ill be missed.

br41nr41n

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:37:24 PM

Hey sorry, can you please send me your address so I can give you a refund + a little bit extra? I didn't notice that you sent me any money.

Yep.

My prices change from time to time.

Yep.

$17.5 for $25 code. Lol, b4 sold at $11 and then he increased it to $14. Supply and demand I guess. Why buy from them Roll Eyes at such high prices.

Even if I raised the prices: There's no one here or somewhere else who sells at this price.

Please stop sales trashing. You're a very bearish person, you removed positive feedback because I raised my prices.
Not to mention the scam attempts. I don't get why you are complaining about anything, you were the most stressful customer I had
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:55:18 PM

Hey sorry, can you please send me your address so I can give you a refund + a little bit extra? I didn't notice that you sent me any money.

Yep.

Yep.

Even if I raised the prices: There's no one here or somewhere else who sells at this price.

Please stop sales trashing. You're a very bearish person, you removed positive feedback because I raised my prices.
Not to mention the scam attempts. I don't get why you are complaining about anything, you were the most stressful customer I had

Good for you. I know where you are getting these codes Wink
Will start my thread soon Smiley

Also there's no sales trashing going on.

And I removed the positive feedback because one of your $50 codes didn't work. I never told about it because all the others did, and didn't want to spoil your reputation but since you brought it up Smiley

br41nr41n

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:02:58 PM

Yep.

Yep.

Good for you. I know where you are getting these codes Wink
Will start my thread soon Smiley

Also there's no sales trashing going on.

And I removed the positive feedback because one of your $50 codes didn't work. I never told about it because all the others did, and didn't want to spoil your reputation but since you brought it up Smiley

You are complaining about my prices but you don't care if a $50 code doesn't work? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Kareem001

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:23:36 PM

PMed you OP.

wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:20:04 PM

Welcome,

Since br41nr41n ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967486.0) is not having times to follow his sale thread i will be selling codes for him.

I only offer what you see here as soon br41nr41n gives me new codes i will add it below.

Steam 50 USD:
There are currently 0 codes in stock. The price is -- USD for one.

Steam 50 EUR:

PSN 25 USD:
There are currently 8 codes in stock. The price is 17.5 USD for one.

Xbox 25 USD:

Rules & Payment: I'll go first if you have 150 activity or more. You can ONLY pay in Bitcoin (at the current bitcoinaverage.com rate) Smiley

I'll take 4 code PSN $25. Can it $17 ?
br41nr41n

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:44:15 PM

Welcome,

Since br41nr41n ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967486.0) is not having times to follow his sale thread i will be selling codes for him.

I only offer what you see here as soon br41nr41n gives me new codes i will add it below.

Steam 50 USD:

Steam 50 EUR:

PSN 25 USD:

Xbox 25 USD:

I'll take 4 code PSN $25. Can it $17 ?

That's fine. I will send the codes to OP now, so that he can start.
samy_sa (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:55:34 PM

codes are now available...
cafelatte

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:17:10 PM

PSN codes... they work worldwide??? Do a deal for 3?
samy_sa (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:32:37 PM

PSN codes... they work worldwide??? Do a deal for 3?

you have a pm Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: