Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump bot for sale [PUMP - NOT TRADING! Agh.]  (Read 1653 times)
Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:00:17 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 03:52:21 PM by Syracuse Chiefs NY

Hello,

I'm selling a bot, The Beast. 3 people have it so far. ( As far as I know.)
I am one of them, 2nd one is ninjatrader (or cryptopicasso -his new twitter handle-) and the 3rd one is the developer.

EDIT 30/5/2015: It's 5 people now. 2 copies sold 1 month ago. I wont be selling more copies after this month. 2 last copies' price will be 5 BTC with 1 extra exchange support Smiley

It's called "The beast", for a reason.
It's not made for the average Joe who has 1 btc to his name.

Bot was created for a specific exchange = to pump on bittrex, only.
I've upgraded it and I can run it on any exchange which uses APIs. It's more advanced than the one the others have.

Disclaimer: It's a cmd/command bot. It doesn't have any UI. ( I can make a web UI for you, but it'll cost you more. )
It comes with a txt support file so you understand better what it does and how it does.
I wont sell more than 2 copies per month.

Pricing:

Bittrex one, without any other exchange support: 5 BTC
Any other exchange: 5 + 2 BTC. ( It takes about 2 days to deliver code for a new exchange. )

I am more than willing to use a trusted escrow/middleman so we avoid any kind of drama.

Cheers yo, thanks for your time.

Sorry for not displaying values, but I don't want people see my targets and strategy. Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/JFJoWLQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/ADOsrp4.png

https://i.imgur.com/PNnRN8L.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 05:33:51 PM

ill take 3
Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:28:29 PM

ill take 3

What's the point of your non-constructive post? Roll Eyes
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:05:10 PM

ill take 3

Why dont u show us how it works?
If is good ill take 4!

antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:12:46 PM

mayb show us some demo of it in action so we at least know it is real?

and will u escrow for this?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 12:31:00 AM

Can you show some proof of work on your pump bots?
If you can please pump ILT on Yobit please Cheesy

Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:29:10 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 08:39:16 AM by Syracuse Chiefs NY

ill take 3

If is good ill take 4!

I can't show you how it pumps coins, since I don't want to pump any coin. I can show you charts where I've used it tho.
I can show you how it works, by meaning, get on teamviewer and let me take you on a tour Wink

That's right, we can use escrow for this trade. If you're interested, you can log to teamviewer and see Smiley

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:53:51 AM

ill take 3

If is good ill take 4!

I can't show you how it pumps coins, since I don't want to pump any coin. I can show you charts where I've used it tho.
I can show you how it works, by meaning, get on teamviewer and let me take you on a tour Wink

That's right, we can use escrow for this trade. If you're interested, you can log to teamviewer and see Smiley

Show charts..

Just go on any exchange and find a chart that has a spike.. No hard..

Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:06:34 AM

ill take 3

If is good ill take 4!

Show charts..

Just go on any exchange and find a chart that has a spike.. No hard..
This bot paints patterns. Its pattern can be recognized if you don't change settings.
I can show 2 patterns via PM. Already showed to 2 persons.

"Spike", what spike? lol.
Do you even know how pump bots work?

I'm giving the chance to people to log on teamviewer and see.

Please stop posting bs if you don't know what you're talking about. Smiley
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:36:22 AM

Ok show  to me how it work?
Im willing to see it vía teamviewer.
Regards
Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:59:50 AM

People approach me and asking me how can they make money. 1 person thought this is a trading bot.
This is not the ordinary "trading" bot. I'm not selling any "trading" bots. You can find a few. CAT, QTL, etc. Google them.

In order to do a good pump and make good profits you need to have BTC.
Trying to make it clear for the newbies who don't understand.

Logic of this bot is much different than CAT's or QTL's.

https://i.imgur.com/JFJoWLQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/ADOsrp4.png

https://i.imgur.com/PNnRN8L.png

Sorry for not displaying values, but I don't want people see my targets and strategy. Smiley
Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:30:45 PM

Bump. 2 pieces sold the previous month. New month is here Smiley

Those might be the last 2 pieces I'll sell. No need to flood the market with beasts lol.

PS: Price is 5BTC with +1 more exchange supported + support.
masterof101010@mail.com

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:23:43 PM

Since the OP is being a ROYAL DICK to people asking simple questions i'll TRY to explain what I THINK he's trying to achieve with this bot of his, but I can't be certain because the OP is so vague and such a PRICK about it to people.

I BELIEVE this bot of his automates a pump and dump scheme (which is illegal and is easy for market's on any exchange, for any commodity* to identify because they data mine for it like a hawk).  It's been used on wall street since like the 80's so theres been tools much more advanced i'm certain then the script of his bot to identify it and I would assume subsequently ban the account.

What that is is when you get a group of people with a bunch of what's being traded, in this case BTC and instead of a bunch of people a bot with the collective BTC that a bunch of people would have buy BTC at a purposefully (artificially) high price (PUMP up it's value).  Then they wait for trader's to see it's artificially inflated (high) value and assume that that's it's new value (when it's not since it was a locally created event purposefully produced by the perpetrator to make trader's believe that BTCs (or whatever stocks, bonds, commodities) value has gone up) and they then proceed to purchase it at that value themselves. 

The perpetrator(s) wait until enough volume (personal choice) at their rate has been acquired OR market fluctuations threaten to devalue BTC naturally and then DUMP (sell) the artificially value inflated BTC and make profit off the backs of the trader's who they tricked into believing it's value was higher then it actually it.  It's a transient event.

*Which is probably why he openly admits to not doing it himself and which makes this bot more or less worthless

I'm in no way saying a bot wouldn't help someone do a pump and dump, in fact IF YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT it would make it easy because the bot would automate the process, be able to cycle through pump and dumps rapidly and identify natural market devaluation and sell (DUMP) so the perpetrator doesn't lose the BTC he's used to artificially inflate it's value for a short period if that starts happening.

The only way people actually get away with pump and dumps (on wall street anyways, perhaps BTC trading exchanges differ in some way) is if done by a bunch of people at random times with a LARGE volume of BTC (he neglected to mention you need a lot of BTC to make this work at all) because the market's are always monitoring for aberrant (unnatural) activities being conducted (eg. buying BTC at a much higher price then it's valued at ... no sane trader is going to buy bitcoin at $300/BTC when there's volume of it for sale at $250/BTC). 

The market scammer can often get away with ONE OR TWO pump and dumps of a given resource (and BTC is a terrible platform to be doing this since there's only one resource ... BTC) before their actions are considered criminal and they're banned from the exchange they're abusing.  A bot that rapidly cycles pump and dump's is going to stick out and be caught immediately.

Perhap's i'm wrong and he has some magical trick, I am simply trying to explain what a pump and dump scam is.

OP if you bot doesn't execute a pump and dump then don't flip out on me, rather try to explain it to the people reading your thread please.  For 5 BTC prospective buyer's deserve way more information and way better customer service then you've offered them.

I won't deny that i'm very curious to see the code of this bot myself, but not to actually use it (just like the OP doesn't even want to use it because he knows he'll get caught he just want's to sell it at insane prices instead lol).  Just plain curiosity as to how his bot executes it and more importantly how it evades detection.  Will I pay more then $1200 just to satisfy a curiosity though?  Nope.

I'm not calling you OR your bot stupid OP so calm down before you freak out.  But I am saying it's a huge risk (of getting caught) and requires a huge investment of BTC into the market (PUMPING) neither of which you've alerted people to and if they're going to pay you more then $1100 USD for this thing they deserve a lot more explanation of it's functioning and it's RISKS.

Maybe i'm all wrong and it just pumps gas, who knows Tongue.  But tell us what scam ... er let's not use the word scam because that sounds like it's illegal (it is) .. let's call it a 'scheme' does to the market to stimulate profit or volume please?
Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:21:39 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 09:59:31 PM by Syracuse Chiefs NY

Since the OP is being a ROYAL DICK to people asking simple questions i'll TRY to explain what I THINK he's trying to achieve with this bot of his, but I can't be certain because the OP is so vague and such a PRICK about it to people.

I BELIEVE this bot of his automates a pump and dump scheme (which is illegal and is easy for market's on any exchange, for any commodity* to identify because they data mine for it like a hawk).  It's been used on wall street since like the 80's so theres been tools much more advanced i'm certain then the script of his bot to identify it and I would assume subsequently ban the account.

What that is is when you get a group of people with a bunch of what's being traded, in this case BTC and instead of a bunch of people a bot with the collective BTC that a bunch of people would have buy BTC at a purposefully (artificially) high price (PUMP up it's value).  Then they wait for trader's to see it's artificially inflated (high) value and assume that that's it's new value (when it's not since it was a locally created event purposefully produced by the perpetrator to make trader's believe that BTCs (or whatever stocks, bonds, commodities) value has gone up) and they then proceed to purchase it at that value themselves.  

The perpetrator(s) wait until enough volume (personal choice) at their rate has been acquired OR market fluctuations threaten to devalue BTC naturally and then DUMP (sell) the artificially value inflated BTC and make profit off the backs of the trader's who they tricked into believing it's value was higher then it actually it.  It's a transient event.

*Which is probably why he openly admits to not doing it himself and which makes this bot more or less worthless

I'm in no way saying a bot wouldn't help someone do a pump and dump, in fact IF YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT it would make it easy because the bot would automate the process, be able to cycle through pump and dumps rapidly and identify natural market devaluation and sell (DUMP) so the perpetrator doesn't lose the BTC he's used to artificially inflate it's value for a short period if that starts happening.

The only way people actually get away with pump and dumps (on wall street anyways, perhaps BTC trading exchanges differ in some way) is if done by a bunch of people at random times with a LARGE volume of BTC (he neglected to mention you need a lot of BTC to make this work at all) because the market's are always monitoring for aberrant (unnatural) activities being conducted (eg. buying BTC at a much higher price then it's valued at ... no sane trader is going to buy bitcoin at $300/BTC when there's volume of it for sale at $250/BTC).  

The market scammer can often get away with ONE OR TWO pump and dumps of a given resource (and BTC is a terrible platform to be doing this since there's only one resource ... BTC) before their actions are considered criminal and they're banned from the exchange they're abusing.  A bot that rapidly cycles pump and dump's is going to stick out and be caught immediately.

Perhap's i'm wrong and he has some magical trick, I am simply trying to explain what a pump and dump scam is.

OP if you bot doesn't execute a pump and dump then don't flip out on me, rather try to explain it to the people reading your thread please.  For 5 BTC prospective buyer's deserve way more information and way better customer service then you've offered them.

I won't deny that i'm very curious to see the code of this bot myself, but not to actually use it (just like the OP doesn't even want to use it because he knows he'll get caught he just want's to sell it at insane prices instead lol).  Just plain curiosity as to how his bot executes it and more importantly how it evades detection.  Will I pay more then $1200 just to satisfy a curiosity though?  Nope.

I'm not calling you OR your bot stupid OP so calm down before you freak out.  But I am saying it's a huge risk (of getting caught) and requires a huge investment of BTC into the market (PUMPING) neither of which you've alerted people to and if they're going to pay you more then $1100 USD for this thing they deserve a lot more explanation of it's functioning and it's RISKS.

Maybe i'm all wrong and it just pumps gas, who knows Tongue.  But tell us what scam ... er let's not use the word scam because that sounds like it's illegal (it is) .. let's call it a 'scheme' does to the market to stimulate profit or volume please?
I have sent screenshots to people who asked me for proof, lol. I've even explained how it works. THROUGH PM.
If people don't care enough to PM, I don't see a reason why should I post in here.

And, yes, you’re right, Jason. It pumps gas.

Sincerely,
ROYAL DICK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: