Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 582 times)
kingcolex (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:29:57 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2023, 12:32:53 AM by kingcolex

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:32:49 PM

Nope, the trust system isn't moderated. Moderators wont nor have the ability to alter feedback.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:34:10 PM

I just was checking the trust and I noticed I had negative trust, this surprised me as I have NEVER done something worthy of negative trust and the reason was  quote in the fork debate. I then went on and noticed this user spams constantly negative trust on lots (and i mean LOTS)of users including highly respected ones just for conflicting opinions. Is there anyway to have a mod clean out abuse of the trust system or is this a bannable offense as we all know the trust system is highly used here.

Only theymos can remove a feedback but it seems that the trust system isn't moderated, but don't worry at the end it isn't a big problem. Who care? A negative trust from a scammer or a newbie...  Roll Eyes
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:41:48 PM

I just was checking the trust and I noticed I had negative trust, this surprised me as I have NEVER done something worthy of negative trust and the reason was  quote in the fork debate. I then went on and noticed this user spams constantly negative trust on lots (and i mean LOTS)of users including highly respected ones just for conflicting opinions. Is there anyway to have a mod clean out abuse of the trust system or is this a bannable offense as we all know the trust system is highly used here.

Only theymos can remove a feedback but it seems that the trust system isn't moderated, but don't worry at the end it isn't a big problem. Who care? A negative trust from a scammer or a newbie...  Roll Eyes
Just frustrating to have someone abuse the spam system due to afflicting opinions on topics that need debate.

I know what are you thinking, it is a sort of "flaw" in the system and it seems it will never be resolved (as a part of a free and not moderated trust system). Everyone should think with his own mind when he is reading all the trusts that an user has in his trust profile.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:59:39 PM

I don't think anyone will take his sent trust seriously. For some reason he thinks that the trust system is a web of trust style system which it is not. I even explained to him how the trust system works and when it was later explained publicly that the marketplace trust system is not a WoT style system he publicly called me a moron and said that I think it is not a WoT.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:35:24 PM

Haha... DPB is an idiot just ignore his feedback (everyone else does). He is only here to shill for #bitcoin-Assests,  which is silly because why send someone like that to get more people? If you look at his posts all he can do is link you to something MP said...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: