Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIKINIDICE.COM] SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ! EARN UP TO 0.1 BTC IN A WEEK !  (Read 1920 times)
BikiniDice (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:52:14 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 08:48:22 AM by BikiniDice

Hi to everyone ! We want to offer to the user of this beautiful community the possibility to earn some BTC simply by posting !

Proof of existence of Bitcoin for the signature campaign:

Code:
./bitcoind verifymessage 1EndZwiP8bB6AqMPJzLNtsd2mA2RYBKYfY IOypXCcAN08xJnuHbWgPiXeq3aALdtJ6yRY1w1u4FM9IWtALWVBCu4jzsP3G/i507gKmqdhzhjt2jOAFaLCQ1R4= "Signature campaign Bikini Dice"

UPDATE: FUNDS OF SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN WILL BE HOLD BY ALEXROSSI !

HOW TO APPLY:
Please, register to www.bikinidice.com and then, write here your ID. Then, after my control, you'll be able to partecipate in signature campaign and be elegible for the payment. So, if you're interested, post here:

Nickname:
Activity:
Bikinidice ID or e-mail:
Choice your rate:

Rates: We offer three types of rates. Please, be sure to be able to do this work. You must to post quantity of post that I required every week. For example, if you choice the High Rate and then you're not able to do 100 post in a week and you post 70-80 I can choice to pay you less than promise (it will depends case by case).

High: 0.1 BTC/Week  (3 slot available, only for Sr.Member/Hero Member/Legendary)
Medium: 0.05 BTC/Week (6 slot available, only 3 for Sr. Member/Hero Member/Legendary and only 3 for Full Member)
Low: 0.03 BTC/Week (10 slot available for Full Member/Sr Member/Hero Member/Legendary)

Terms:

For people which will choice the high rates they must to post 100 post every week, 25 of this in gambling section of forum. Posts in Off Topic section, Marketplace, goods and digital goods will not counted.

For people which will choice the medium rates they must to post 50 post every week, 15 of this in gambling section of forum. Posts in Off Topic section, Marketplace, goods and digital goods will not counted.

For people which will choice the low rates they must to post 30 post every week, 10 of this in gambling section of forum. Posts in Off Topic section, Marketplace, Services goods and digital goods will not counted.

Please, don't be trickster, we accept only one account for person !

All users enrolled are to wear only our signature at the space.

All users who receive valid negative trust from trusted members or are banned will be denied payment.

Extreme inconsistency in posting may result in deny of payment.

Enrollment post must not be edited. The user may quote such post in such cases with the required text in the new post.

Don't to post all in one day ! You'll be banned from this campaign !

Rules is ever the same, ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE POST !!!

You can insert your referral link in the signature !!!

CHOOSE YOUR SIGNATURE !

Full Member:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ⚅ Play with BTC, LTC, DOGE,  DRK, BC
BikiniDice.com - The Sexiest Dice Game ever !    ⚅ No confirmation required !!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ⚅ Free faucet, 3 different game mode !

Code:
[color=#8021b2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [b] [font=Arial]⚅ Play with [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/BTC][color=Black]BTC[/color][/url], [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/LTC][color=black]LTC[/color],[/url] [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/DOGE][color=black]DOGE[/color][/url], [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/DRK][color=black]DRK[/color][/url], [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/BC][color=black]BC[/color][/url][/font][/b]
[font=LittleLordFontleroy][url=https://www.bikinidice.com][size=20pt][b][size=18pt][i][color=#8a26a3]B[/color][color=#982bb3]i[/color][color=#a42ec1]k[/color][color=#b533d5]i[/color][color=#c73bea]n[/color][color=#d23ff7]i[/color][color=#8a26a3]D[/color][color=#a42ec1]i[/color][color=#c73bea]c[/color][color=#d23ff7]e[/color][color=#8a26a3].com[/color][/b][/size][/font] [color=purple]-[/color] [b][size=18pt][font=LittleLordFontleroy][i][color=#d23ff7][i][color=#8a26a3]The Sexiest[/color] [color=#982bb3]Dice[/color] [color=#a42ec1]Game[/color] [color=#982bb3]ever ![/color][i][/font][/size][/b]     [b][color=green][font=Arial]⚅ No confirmation required !!![/font][/color][/b]
[color=#8021b2]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]  [b][color=red][font=Arial]⚅ Free faucet, 3 different game mode ![/font][/color][/b]

Sr. Member:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ⚅ Play with BTC, LTC, DOGE, DRK, BC
BikiniDice.com - The Sexiest Dice Game ever !    ⚅ No confirmation required !!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ⚅ Free faucet, 3 different game mode !
Code:
[color=#8021b2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]  [b] [font=Arial]⚅ Play with [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/BTC][color=Black]BTC[/color][/url], [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/LTC][color=black]LTC[/color],[/url] [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/DOGE][color=black]DOGE[/color][/url], [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/DRK][color=black]DRK[/color][/url], [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/play-classic/BC][color=black]BC[/color][/url][/font][/b]
[font=LittleLordFontleroy][url=https://www.bikinidice.com][size=20pt][b][size=24pt][i][color=#8a26a3]B[/color][color=#982bb3]i[/color][color=#a42ec1]k[/color][color=#b533d5]i[/color][color=#c73bea]n[/color][color=#d23ff7]i[/color][color=#8a26a3]D[/color][color=#a42ec1]i[/color][color=#c73bea]c[/color][color=#d23ff7]e[/color][color=#8a26a3].com[/color][/b][/size][/font] [color=purple]-[/color] [b][size=24pt][font=LittleLordFontleroy][i][color=#d23ff7][i][color=#8a26a3]The Sexiest[/color] [color=#982bb3]Dice[/color] [color=#a42ec1]Game[/color] [color=#982bb3]ever ![/color][i][/font][/size][/b]    [b][color=green][font=Arial]⚅ No confirmation required !!![/font][/color][/b]
[color=#8021b2]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]  [b][color=red][font=Arial]⚅ Free faucet, 3 different game mode ![/font][/color][/b]
Hero Member:

Bikinidice.com         ►► The sexiest dice game ever !!!◄◄      Open an Account !→          
   You can play with: BTC, LTC, DRK, DOGE, BC                

Code:
[url=https://bikinidice.com/][size=21pt][glow=#131B00,1][i][b]      [color=#851361]Bikinidice[color=#7c2604][size=15pt].com[/size]      [/color][/b][/i][/glow][size=21pt][glow=#131B00,1][font=Arial][size=14pt]   [color=#851361][i][b]►► The sexiest dice game ever !!!◄◄    [/b][/i][/size][/glow][/url][size=21pt][glow=#131B00,1] [b][size=15pt]  [url=https://www.bikinidice.com/register][color=#7c2604]Open an Account !→   [/color] [/size][/b][/glow][/size]         [center]    [b]You can play with: BTC, LTC, DRK, DOGE, BC[/b][size=7pt][b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:02:19 PM

IT'S A SCAM !111!1!!
BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:13:53 PM

Only thing that I see is your negative trust, "extortionist".. wow !

So, explain here why we are scammer and in which way you can say this. We want to pay everyone which will sign in this signature campaign. We have a budget for one month of the signature campaign, and every week we will give away 1 BTC only for the signature campaign. So, stop man, please.
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:21:50 PM

Escrow please.
batmanbad

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:34:25 PM

Escrow please.

Yes choose an escrow or this signature campaign is only a :

SCAM !111!1!!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:37:15 PM

Escrow please.

SCAM !111!1!!

Dont think this is really necessary because it seems like bikinidice will be depositing in the balance in the bikinidice account , although it is not mention but it seems to be that since OP is asking for bikinidice ID and not bitcoin address

Every week we will give away 1 BTC only for the signature campaign.

your calculation is a bit off it should be 0.9 BTC for a whole week of your campaign

High = 0.1 x 3 = 0.3
Medium = 0.05 x 3 = 0.3
Low = 0.03 x 10 = 0.3

Total is 0.9 BTC instead of 1 BTC

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:39:03 PM

Escrow please.

SCAM !111!1!!

Dont think this is really necessary because it seems like bikinidice will be depositing in the balance in the bikinidice account , although it is not mention but it seems to be that since OP is asking for bikinidice ID and not bitcoin address

Every week we will give away 1 BTC only for the signature campaign.

your calculation is a bit off it should be 0.9 BTC for a whole week of your campaign

High = 0.1 x 3 = 0.3
Medium = 0.05 x 3 = 0.3
Low = 0.03 x 10 = 0.3

Total is 0.9 BTC instead of 1 BTC

Yes. Another 0.1 BTC is for me that I own the signature campaign for one month (I've forgot to say this, I'm sorry ! Smiley)
BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:40:37 PM

Escrow please.

I've posted one message where we show proof of deposit. Anyway, we are online from 6 month and we have some trust. You'll be payed in your bikinidice balance, so, don't worry.
syahrere

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:50:25 PM

post on local, games & rounds and investor based games section will be counted or not sir?

BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:54:22 PM

post on local, games & rounds and investor based games section will be counted or not sir?

You can post on local section, but in games & rounds and investor based games section you can't Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:13:02 PM

You should ignore Candystripes, he is a scammer.

I do think that people will by more likely to join if you were to use escrow and if you allowed payments to a btc address.

I also think your posting requirements are a bit high (not many people can make 50 or 100 posts in a week) but it is a free market.
BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

I do think that people will by more likely to join if you were to use escrow and if you allowed payments to a btc address.

I also think your posting requirements are a bit high (not many people can make 50 or 100 posts in a week) but it is a free market.

If you see I set only 3 slot for people which wants to post 100 post in 1 week in way to earn a good amount of BTC, same thing for 50 post.

Anyway, I want to find an escrow in way to give other trust to this signature campaign ! Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:22:43 PM

If you see I set only 3 slot for people which wants to post 100 post in 1 week in way to earn a good amount of BTC, same thing for 50 post.

Anyway, I want to find an escrow in way to give other trust to this signature campaign ! Smiley
i could escrow if you needed someone. I would charge 2% of any amounts paid to participants.

I would probably suggest that you lower both the posting requirements and the payment per week, you could then add more spots so that you get the same number of posts for the same budget but would have less trouble finding people that can post that much. It is your campaign though so you are free to do as you please.
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:29:49 PM

Even if you get an escrow, the rates and conditions are poor and noncompetitive. Campaigns like BIT-X and DaDice has a higher rate per post as well as flexibility of the number of posts. You need to change the rates by a lot if you want to have a successful campaign (my 2 satoshis).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:51:18 AM

Escrow please.

I've posted one message where we show proof of deposit. Anyway, we are online from 6 month and we have some trust. You'll be payed in your bikinidice balance, so, don't worry.

You have money that doesn't mean you will pay us money.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Even if you get an escrow, the rates and conditions are poor and noncompetitive. Campaigns like BIT-X and DaDice has a higher rate per post as well as flexibility of the number of posts. You need to change the rates by a lot if you want to have a successful campaign (my 2 satoshis).

Low: 0.03 BTC/Week

30 post per week

4~5 post per day  Undecided ..

Smiley
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:39:45 AM

Your rates system is confusing Sad
Why don't you use pay / post & require 25% total posts in gambling section ?

And, most likely only active player at bikinidice will join your signature
BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:35:14 PM

Ok Guys, for this signature campaign alexrossi will holds the funds (will be our escrow).

Anyway, I consider that a member which is in this forum for some hours every day can write post that I required without any problem.
qwer312

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 12:48:24 PM

this campaign will be better if they pay directly to users BTC address and not on their bikinidice account
BikiniDice (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:23:55 PM

this campaign will be better if they pay directly to users BTC address and not on their bikinidice account

Please man, explain why you think this, we need the user opinion !
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: