Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the upcoming crash will be huge.  (Read 3023 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:50:00 PM

Lol @ "superior alt coins"

No serious player is investing in alt coins.

Also, people don't realize it but OP is a snake oil manipulator who spreads FUD to minimize the price so he can continue collecting himself 

well, altcoins may constitute some part of your portfolio, if you are aware of the underlying risks and you have the stomach to accept them.
Why not?

Litecoin is the only other coin I would consider holding atm.
Well, with my post I did not mean a long-term portfolio, but short-term and more risky exposure.
Holding Litecoin in the long term wouldn't bring you much, just check where the price was one year ago.

Well if bitcoin rallies again it will get pulled up with it.  I have some, but not to much..if it goes back to around $1.20 I will pick up a few more and just hold it to see where it goes.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:19:20 PM

Lol @ "superior alt coins"

No serious player is investing in alt coins.

Also, people don't realize it but OP is a snake oil manipulator who spreads FUD to minimize the price so he can continue collecting himself 

well, altcoins may constitute some part of your portfolio, if you are aware of the underlying risks and you have the stomach to accept them.
Why not?

Litecoin is the only other coin I would consider holding atm.
Well, with my post I did not mean a long-term portfolio, but short-term and more risky exposure.
Holding Litecoin in the long term wouldn't bring you much, just check where the price was one year ago.

I would also add on look at the prices of bitcoin 3 years or 2 years ago.

Still in the 200 range, and the only spike where it lifted off like crazy was the obvious mt.gox price manipulation which lead to $1,000.

Some people keep on saying it`ll rise, but I see more less events creating a user base for bitcoin.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:44:21 PM

Why so pesimistic, use current prices to buy more, dont u know whats comming in just 3 days?

http://9gag.com/gag/aVWg4E8

Judging by previous experiences, the bulls return is foretold to happen on the night of blood moon (ancient hodler proverb),3 days to go..
imho the crash is already over
cheers
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:02:28 PM

Meanwhile in real life important people with important money (aka the opposite of OP, using an obvious bought account to FUD or an obvious idiot that sold all of his BTC stack already)

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:12:57 PM

Meanwhile in real life important people with important money (aka the opposite of OP, using an obvious bought account to FUD or an obvious idiot that sold all of his BTC stack already)

Yeah, those are the entreprunuers trying to build the 2nd community for the coin.

Creating services and all that stuff, its great, but most of those investments are just play money from a big whale. Thinking it`ll become the next paypal boat and become rich. They fail to know to honestly ask them self, would they abandon the dollar just use bitcoin.

the answer is already there, most are too blind because they dont face realistic scenarios.

realistic scenario: bitcoin price goes up, due to coinbase a private company now being a IPO and has traditional investors.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:33:25 AM

But again this chart shows the data projected  for the last bar, i.e., Q4 2014, based on the activity till Nov. 18th, 2014. How reliable is that?
I would love to see the real data for the Q4 2014, as in case of Q3 of 2014 we observed quite a drastic decrease.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: