Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Like Hashtalk Posts (*PooF*)  (Read 13338 times)
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:51:56 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 11:30:03 PM by miaviator

*POOF*

Original OP quoted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.msg10936419#msg10936419

Anyone notice the thread shrinking? Someone's been deleting posts today, when I come back the latest posts have shifted backwards.

Probably miaviator/Jonah. He nuked his big post from a couple weeks ago on that other thread also.

Archives available?

/r/buttcoin's archive bot might have it, i think

Anyone notice the thread shrinking? Someone's been deleting posts today, when I come back the latest posts have shifted backwards.

Probably miaviator/Jonah. He nuked his big post from a couple weeks ago on that other thread also.

Archives available?

Anybody else notice Jonah deleted the OP to his "confession" post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.

Yes, he realized that it was illegal to post libel after we pointed it out to him.

Anybody else notice Jonah deleted the OP to his "confession" post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:56:55 AM

Sounds like Saul Goodman in there...

This is going to be interesting to watch...

And the straw that broke the camels back was?

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

This will be interesting. What else have you got on the douchebag? Sounds to me like you need to protect your family from him.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:03:31 AM

James Brown approves this thread as Mother Popcorn worthy:

Can you confirm that H. Joshua Garza was/is dumping Paycoin on exchanges?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Iox5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:03:44 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/j2k6x.jpg
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:07:58 AM

miaviator,

Have you left GAW? Why? Why not earlier?

Are you cooperating with authorities?

Who remains employed or otherwise involved with GAW, other than Mr.Garza and lawyers?
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:10:45 AM

Legal proceedings are not public record. You can fight with your lawyers about it.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:12:12 AM

Prove it is you

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:12:19 AM

What part did Carsen Klock have in the creation of Paycoin? He claims to have been employed by GAW since September 2014 , which is right around when development on Paycoin began, until very recently.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:14:18 AM

Prove it is you
I can vouch that it indeed is him

xmk3

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:15:39 AM

Holding for my reply to that one.   Grin

Definitely miaviator though.  RESPECT.
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:19:49 AM

any proof you are who you say you are

xmk3

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:21:08 AM

You mean like a picture of me and your Mom?   Wink
Iox5

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:22:48 AM

this is the cherry on top of everything we've seen so far

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:25:05 AM

Prove it is you
I can vouch that it indeed is him

You I know is legit.

Good enough for me! Thanks.

bachel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:25:59 AM

any proof you are who you say you are

it's him. Cooldgamer does not lie, trust me, neither do I. Wink

aha if this is true their should be cold hard proof that it is him

I am littel sceptical why speak about an ongoing investigation in public and harm yourself with it ?

P.S.

I hope it is him but why not go really public

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:26:10 AM

Everything here should be considered opinion to the point of satire.

There are conversations and archives from August 2014 and prior showing my dislike and distrust for Homero Joshua Garza and his operation of the GAW Conglomerate.  Those who know me know why I took a position with the company.   

Before the battle begins, and while I am still able, I would like to make some things public:

First and foremost:
If anyone at the GAW conglomerate including Mr. Garza would like to speak to myself or my attorneys it will be done here on bitcointalk in a public thread.  All messages received or forwarded to me by any entity within the GAW conglomerate may be posted here.  Any voice conversations may be recorded and may be made publicly available here to the fullest extent of the law.  For those wondering, Mr. Garza’s primary means of extortion, deception, misrepresentation and fraud are via telephone and in-person conversations to prevent records.

Second:
While I have no doubt I will receive more than the usual retaliation by Mr. Garza, his extorting in-house attorney and those with real monetary resources who seem to be backing him, I would like to state the following publicly before anything happens:

There have been numerous threats against myself and my family through Mr. Garza and Co.  It is important to specify that careful steps were taken to ensure that no laws were directly violated with these threats.

The threats were:
Always implied never expressly stated. 
Always through third parties never direct.
Always vague never specific.

My wife has had several instances where someone was tailing her, to the point that driving in circles around a block the tailing car followed her.   Some taking pictures of her and our kids in the car.

Third:
Those who have left GAW and made any statements or taken any actions against GAW or Josh have been immediately accused and/or framed for theft, violation of contracts, breach of NDA, or libel/slander.   Specifically employees who have attempted to collect pay owed, equity or severance have been instantly accused of extortion and blackmail and/or other illegal acts. 
Joe M. Accused of Blackmail when attempting to regain control of his company, Accused of Extortion and theft when trying to collect on equity owed.
Eric C. Sacrificed mid 6 figures worth of equity at resignation, to be later accused of releasing “stolen” confidential information and threatened for revealing the truth to the public about the “$8mm purchase” of ZenMiner that never truly occurred.
Christian G:  Never paid agreed wages and benefits after being hired, terminated improperly
PRODIGI: No enforced NDA currently being threatened for speaking online.
Matthew E: (Pending public knowledge) accusations of theft and extortion resulting from an intellectual property dispute.

Many others had verbal promises of equity and ownership in different companies which were ignored after their departure.

Mr. McLain, the extorting lawyer (based statements he made to the tune of, “if you immediately give us what we’re asking for, we will not report you to federal agencies currently investigating us”), will be receiving a phone call and email soon from Josh where Josh will be asking him to send me a Cease & Desist and asking if David can find a litigator to “go after me.”  Later he will send an email saying that he spoke to a litigator friend of his that said “he can’t do this because none of this is true or because of previous agreements.”   

After that, the accusations and allegations will start.  Mr. Garza will start twisting words and make it seem like I have done illegal things in the past (see the emails with Joe M for reference).   If that doesn’t bring an end to this post then he will turn to other means, like hiring someone to frame me within the company’s internal systems (this appears to have happened in the past via the yet to be released Siberian hacking of certain databases planting false transactional data which made it look like a former employee breached their systems).  Alternatively using something that was my job duty at the time against me or some other method to create a route to incriminate me. What gives me the impression he might attempt to frame me this way? Because these are the methods he’s already used on employees who have left or tried to leave.

Fourth:
My losses from GAW and from the direct and intentional misrepresentation and fraud committed by GAW’s Mr. Garza and Mr. McLain are in the high 6 to low 7 figures.  My direct and immediate losses are in the low 6 figures.

Most employees at GAW, specifically anyone who held or were stated as having held a C-level or management position at GAW, have lost at minimum 5 figures in direct losses with most in the 6 figure range.

Lastly:
I look forward to your scathing and classic bitcointalk style commentary and completely unrelated yet hilarious memes. 

Please email mike@coinfire.io

As, I am sure you are aware we came in to some rather interesting documents and I'd like to chat.

bachel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:28:23 AM

There are conversations and archives from August 2014 and prior showing my dislike and distrust for Homero Joshua Garza and his operation of the GAW Conglomerate.  Those who know me know why I took a position with the company.   

Before the battle begins, and while I am still able, I would like to make some things public:

First and foremost:
If anyone at the GAW conglomerate including Mr. Garza would like to speak to myself or my attorneys it will be done here on bitcointalk in a public thread.  All messages received or forwarded to me by any entity within the GAW conglomerate may be posted here.  Any voice conversations may be recorded and may be made publicly available here to the fullest extent of the law.  For those wondering, Mr. Garza’s primary means of extortion, deception, misrepresentation and fraud are via telephone and in-person conversations to prevent records.

Second:
While I have no doubt I will receive more than the usual retaliation by Mr. Garza, his extorting in-house attorney and those with real monetary resources who seem to be backing him, I would like to state the following publicly before anything happens:

There have been numerous threats against myself and my family through Mr. Garza and Co.  It is important to specify that careful steps were taken to ensure that no laws were directly violated with these threats.

The threats were:

My wife has had several instances where someone was tailing her, to the point that driving in circles around a block the tailing car followed her.   Some taking pictures of her and our kids in the car.

Third:
Those who have left GAW and made any statements or taken any actions against GAW or Josh have been immediately accused and/or framed for theft, violation of contracts, breach of NDA, or libel/slander.   Specifically employees who have attempted to collect pay owed, equity or severance have been instantly accused of extortion and blackmail and/or other illegal acts. 
Joe M. Accused of Blackmail when attempting to regain control of his company, Accused of Extortion and theft when trying to collect on equity owed.
Eric C. Sacrificed mid 6 figures worth of equity at resignation, to be later accused of releasing “stolen” confidential information and threatened for revealing the truth to the public about the “$8mm purchase” of ZenMiner that never truly occurred.
Christian G:  Never paid agreed wages and benefits after being hired, terminated improperly
Matthew E: (Pending public knowledge) accusations of theft and extortion resulting from an intellectual property dispute.

Many others had verbal promises of equity and ownership in different companies which were ignored after their departure.

Mr. McLain, the extorting lawyer (based statements he made to the tune of, “if you immediately give us what we’re asking for, we will not report you to federal agencies currently investigating us”), will be receiving a phone call and email soon from Josh where Josh will be asking him to send me a Cease & Desist and asking if David can find a litigator to “go after me.”  Later he will send an email saying that he spoke to a litigator friend of his that said “he can’t do this because none of this is true or because of previous agreements.”   

After that, the accusations and allegations will start.  Mr. Garza will start twisting words and make it seem like I have done illegal things in the past (see the emails with Joe M for reference).   If that doesn’t bring an end to this post then he will turn to other means, like hiring someone to frame me within the company’s internal systems (this appears to have happened in the past via the yet to be released Siberian hacking of certain databases planting false transactional data which made it look like a former employee breached their systems).  Alternatively using something that was my job duty at the time against me or some other method to create a route to incriminate me. What gives me the impression he might attempt to frame me this way? Because these are the methods he’s already used on employees who have left or tried to leave.

Fourth:
My losses from GAW and from the direct and intentional misrepresentation and fraud committed by GAW’s Mr. Garza and Mr. McLain are in the high 6 to low 7 figures.  My direct and immediate losses are in the low 6 figures.

Most employees at GAW, specifically anyone who held or were stated as having held a C-level or management position at GAW, have lost at minimum 5 figures in direct losses with most in the 6 figure range.

Lastly:
I look forward to your scathing and classic bitcointalk style commentary and completely unrelated yet hilarious memes. 

As, I am sure you are aware we came in to some rather interesting documents and I'd like to chat.

you mate the same mistake that I did and overead this

its a fucking joke

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:29:04 AM

First and foremost:

Second:

The threats were:

Third:

Fourth:

Lastly:

give us a hint mike

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:29:27 AM

What a scum bag, it's just a joke

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: