Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The World's 1st PUBLIC cryptocurrency Political Contribution for President HTML5  (Read 4617 times)
DigitalCurrencyConsultant (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:48:29 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 04:39:54 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Former Head football coach, Robby Wells of Savannah State University is roaring onto the National platform for 2016 in the race for US president. The Democratic Presidential candidate is now working to become America’s next coach. At the Rise UP Festival in the Great American State of Georgia, Robby Wells will be accepting a political donation of crypto currency of html5coin much faster than bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin html5coin does not require miners or using up Earth’s Natural Rsources

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:05:35 AM

History in the making! Smiley

Amazing to see Crypto currency grow and expand!

Rseserved!

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
marcar

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:10:59 AM

Meet 2016 Presidential Candidate Robby Wells http://robbywells2016.com
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:26:59 AM

How was he as a coach.  Any remarkable victories? Why HTMLCoin?

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:40:12 AM

How was he as a coach.  Any remarkable victories? Why HTMLCoin?
check his website with his bio http://www.RobbyWells2016.com

coingecko

hashy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:54:31 AM

Very Interesting News  Cool
zrsmith

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:18:56 AM

That is so awesome! It is about time we have some politicians with some crypto sense!
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:20:42 AM

Making History Folks!!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:22:21 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 04:30:19 PM by Armis

I'm working vigorously on PICISI, a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, it will launch in under a month, there will be many paid sponsorship opportunities when the site launches however prior to launch I have 6 free sponsorship opportunities available on a first come first serve basis.  I think this would be great for HTML5 particularly in light of your political campaign.

At PICISI here are our primary sponsorship opportunities:

1)  Host CC Sponsor -  One of the best ways to get your coin into the hands of someone is to simply give it to them, however the best way to get your coin used by the general public is to get your coin into their hands and have them use it in a real life application.  When an organizer starts a campaign at PICISI s/he has a choice of what CC currency type to select, the first choice is “sponsor currency” this is the organizer indicating a willingness to have his campaign sponsored at the host CC level.  Once the sponsor is finally selected that currency will be the currency that all other CCs donated to that campaign will be converted to for the duration of that campaign.  

Every visitor to the campaign will see your host CC in action actually working as a currency.  Additionally the organizer is able to use the funds with any of the campaign contractors to develop, or promote the campaign.  This type of practical and positive interaction with CCs will improve how the general public views cryptocurrency in general and your CC in particular.

2)  Campaign Sponsor - this is the most common type of sponsorship outside of PICISI;  the sponsor’s logo is affixed to the body of campaign text in an area set aside for campaign sponsors.  The higher your donation the higher your logo is located in the sponsorship logo area.

3)  Donor Perk Sponsor -  a sponsor provided perk escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign where it will be used.   If the perk is not requested by any qualified donor it will be converted to host CC and donated to the campaign

4)  Advertising Perk Sponsor -  a sponsor provided perk escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk or returned to the sponsor.  If the perk is not requested by any qualified campaign donor the perk is sent back to the sponsor -- the perk is NOT donated to the campaign.

and

5)  Campaign Video Sponsor -  the first 5 second of the campaign organizer's video is allocated for the Campaign Video Sponsor, this is where the sponsor will indicate: “This video is brought to you by … [say sponsor's name, show sponsor's logo, and say sponsor's catchphrase]”

Here is the newest PICISI Sponsor List.

You should:
1)  be the first to organize a political crowdfunding campaign at PICISI,
2)  sponsor that campaign so that you are promoting multiple messages very efficiently
and
3   you should also be one of the paid sponsors in the Politics category of the site

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:59:05 AM

sent you a pm telling you the system that would be needed so we can follow FEC Regulations and will check with the Presidential Candidate(s) We thank-you for your kind offer and are willing to work with others to help spread the world of crypto into the mainstream

coingecko

whywetrance

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:49:36 PM

The Next Head Coach for The USA!?

Time to weigh your options- do you support the people that support cryptocurrency?

GO h5!

Twitter@WhyWeTrance

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:11:10 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 04:41:07 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

coingecko

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:08:44 PM

Robby Wells is an ex-jock US football player and a phys-ed teacher. This guy couldn't run a gas station let alone an entire country. Gimme a break.

Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:28:37 PM

Robby Wells is an ex-jock US football player and a phys-ed teacher. This guy couldn't run a gas station let alone an entire country. Gimme a break.

I agree.  I checked out his site quickly.  All his campaign points are bullshit basically.  Its the same crap every politician says,  fix social security, bring home our troops, jobs for everyone, etc . . .    Most of which are un-realistic goals that are stated just to try and get people behind him.

He has basically no political experience at all.  So hes not the typical politician people will say, I say that means he doesnt know how to get teh job done then.  Being a head coach for a couple years(and then trying to sue your former employer after youq uit), hardly qualifies you to run the country.

While its nice he is accepting crypto currency for campaign donations, it doesnt mean he should be blindly followed and supported.  He isnt the first politician to accept crypto donations.

This looks more like a hype more on behalf of HTML coin.

Just my 2 cents.
Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:29:54 PM

Good luck with your project, im going to read about this, too pic haha
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:42:59 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 02:21:12 AM by jagrapolite5

Ahhhh.... the trolls Smiley Welcome!

This is not a hype, this is one of the first candidates to have organized this public display of cryptocurrency support, there are many many more to come.

So picking on the fact this guy was a coach ... come on ...  picking on this guy to begin with ... come on.... you'd think crypto currency would want to be viewed in a more general light of less discrimination...but crypto folks are crypto folks... everyone is only good at 1 thing the rest are bias opinions, its sad that a whole society turned to this, but still i would have thought that progress would be welcomed by crypto community .... lol but you trolls are the reason crypto is dying... not even a thought before trollin....could have asked some questions to understand that your focus fire comments are not even applicable to what is at hand here.

well with that being said.... this was emailed to every news outlet in the world... and obama personally as he is of a democratic party as well.

we can see crypto needs all the help it can get not trolls fudin up every thread,

plz deliberate and discuss the issues at hand.

and plz keep the fud and the trollage to coins under a year old, as the older coins have already proven their way and stay.

HTML5 Coin is an X15 gen 2 pow/pos coin that is not shackled down my requiring miners to function.
                   will always have instant transaction / wouldn't depend on the dif of the block.
                   is spreading to global mainstream.

Tuwie2

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:58:49 PM

This is not a hype, this is one of the first candidates to have organized this public display of cryptocurrency support, there are many many more to come.

The thing is he isnt the first.

Here is an article from back in august about candidates accepting crypto for campaign donations.   http://www.cnbc.com/id/101904033

Hell, here is a whole website about politicians accepting BTC.  https://makeyourlaws.org/fec/bitcoin/pacs

I could keep going and point out more and more that have accepted crypto for campaigns, but its a waste of my time.  Just google it, and you will see. 

Pointing out the fact that he is severely underqualified to be president does not constitute attacking. 

Anyways, I wasted enough of my time on this.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:04:59 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 09:05:37 PM by jagrapolite5

Here is an article from back in august about candidates accepting crypto for campaign donations.   http://www.cnbc.com/id/101904033

Hell, here is a whole website about politicians accepting BTC.  https://makeyourlaws.org/fec/bitcoin/pacs

I could keep going and point out more and more that have accepted crypto for campaigns, but its a waste of my time.  Just google it, and you will see.  

Pointing out the fact that he is severely underqualified to be president does not constitute attacking.  

yes this has been brought up and addressed. plz post a The World's 1st PUBLIC cryptocurrency Political Contribution for President.

If you are unable to plz do not fud, there are actually many more politicians then the 2 you found being lazy ... here is a bigger list,

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=political+contributions+btc&start=0

https://makeyourlaws.org/fec/bitcoin/pacs?PageSpeed=noscript

Plz if you troll or fud do you research or paste a fact.  there are MANY political parties that accept crypto currency as donations, however NONE OF THEM have ever accepted a PUBLIC donation. also NONE OF THEM ever took a donation with all the back end paperwork. AND there has NEVER  been a presidential candidate to accept a crypto currency donation.

so again I love trolls, but plz come prepared. dont waste your time.

P.S. and as you can see you are severely under-qualified to type yet you do.

Tuwie2

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

Here is an article from back in august about candidates accepting crypto for campaign donations.   http://www.cnbc.com/id/101904033

Hell, here is a whole website about politicians accepting BTC.  https://makeyourlaws.org/fec/bitcoin/pacs

I could keep going and point out more and more that have accepted crypto for campaigns, but its a waste of my time.  Just google it, and you will see.  

yes this has been brought up and addressed. plz post a The World's 1st PUBLIC cryptocurrency Political Contribution for President.

If you are unable to plz do not fud, there are actually many more politicians then the 2 you found being lazy ... here is a bigger list,

Plz if you troll or fud do you research or paste a fact.  there are MANY political parties that accept crypto currency as donations, however NONE OF THEM have ever accepted a PUBLIC donation. also NONE OF THEM ever took a donation with all the back end paperwork. AND there has NEVER  been a presidential candidate to accept a crypto currency donation.

I find it funny you had to resort to a personal attack.  It shows a lot about you.

So any opinion that doesnt agree with your opinion is FUD or trolling?  LMAO.

Troll???  2 posts before this one is not being a troll.  Now, if I was following you around and replying to each of your posts, or making it a personal attack, then it might constitute trolling.

So have fun with this, and your liberal use of troll and FUD where it makes no sense to use it.

I see you are one of those people who has to be right, even when they are wrong.  Obviously from your reply you misread my post, as I never said that was the only two people, I actually said those were just two of many I found. 

But really, good luck, support him if you want, I wont and thats my right to not support him and to have my own opinion.  I also accept that other people have opinions i wont agree with I am fine that.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:38:03 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 01:25:09 AM by jagrapolite5

I find it funny you had to resort to a personal attack.  It shows a lot about you.

So any opinion that doesnt agree with your opinion is FUD or trolling?  LMAO.

Troll???  2 posts before this one is not being a troll.  Now, if I was following you around and replying to each of your posts, or making it a personal attack, then it might constitute trolling.

So have fun with this, and your liberal use of troll and FUD where it makes no sense to use it.

I see you are one of those people who has to be right, even when they are wrong.  Obviously from your reply you misread my post, as I never said that was the only two people, I actually said those were just two of many I found.  

But really, good luck, support him if you want, I wont and thats my right to not support him and to have my own opinion.  I also accept that other people have opinions i wont agree with I am fine that.

Attacks?

rofl lemme paste your words:   Pointing out the fact that he is severely underqualified to be president does not constitute attacking.    
and now my post:                  P.S. and as you can see you are severely under-qualified to type yet you do.

BTW you may want to spell check that boss, so now your displaying lack of reading skills as well? as it was mentioned before this IS the FIRST, many firsts actually now that you brought it up... which you tried to argue mindlessly....and punched yourself in the face...., and fact your looking at this in a singular scenario... makes everything you type inapplicable.

and NOW..... you are saying support this guy or don't support this guy.....lol its not even about this guy.  This is the first of many lol

This is NOT what this post is about lol.   Read the title of the thread.  and paste a fact ya troll lol,

And where do you see anyone supporting him?

At this point you have proven yourself to be unable to type, read or comprehend your surrounding.

P.S.  if you paste anything but  The World's 1st PUBLIC cryptocurrency Political Contribution for President  you are trolling. in case you don't know the meaning of the word, what you have brought up as trolling is called stalking.   Don't make me paste any more of your idiocy.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: