Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Censure NEM coin on day of launch  (Read 930 times)
KikiOlst (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:58:14 AM

Hi everybody,

I'm putting this message on here as-well and I will make a post about this here on BTT too.
I explain everything here, which is a post from me on forum.ournem.com,
first I'd like to add that the post of sock puppets had a line which told us to send Makoto
a message on BTT, which we both did. We didn't get a reply from him, so I've send Patmast3r
the same message. He told us to be patient, because they were busy.
I told him I understood and waiting patiently, until I got a message from Makoto on a message I've
send him on the nemcoin forum. So he didn't reply me here, which was told in the instructions,
but replied me on the nemcoin forum, a day before launch, hence is why I posted a topic.
That topic was removed, because they can't have bad publicity on the day of launch.

This is what I just posted on the nemforum:

"Hi everybody,

Launch is today and the father of my boyfriend and me are wrongly accused of being sock puppets.
I've put a post online here a few hours ago, because I've got a message from Makoto
where he tells me I'm only getting my stake after launch (if it's decided that I'm not a sock puppet).

I think this is outrageous, being an early adopter of NEM and ignoring my messages until a day before launch.
Now if that wasn't bad enough, my post is deleted.
If I wasn't agitated, I'm really now. Censuring my post on the day of launch will be in your favor,
but this is not the way to handle your investors.

I will post this on BTT as-well, because I'm afraid the dev's here will delete it. I will make a print screen as proof
I've posted this here, so it would be bad publicity deleting this too.

We've suggested sending our ID's, which is not normal, but as we understand why the sock puppets had
to be deleted we are wiling to prove my identity.

Apologies won't work for me, not after deleting my post. I sure hope you will handle this the right way
and remove me from the sock puppet list, as well as my boyfriends father.
Launch is today and we are part of the genesis block as-well as any other here.

Sincerely,

Kiki Olsthoorn"

http://i62.tinypic.com/287llbc.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KikiOlst (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:21:34 AM

It's not about being singled out.. It's about handling your investors like this!

They should've put somebody on this to handle it before launch, just like they sorted the sock puppet list out before launch.
Everything should be in favor for the people who invested in NEM and makes NEM what NEM is today, a community.

And I'm focussed upon that, because I want them to do this a.s.a.p. and this is why I'm putting this post online.
KikiOlst (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:52:47 AM

It's not about being singled out.. It's about handling your investors like this!

They should've put somebody on this to handle it before launch, just like they sorted the sock puppet list out before launch.

OK...  this^^^ is expressing something entirely different...  I can't argue with you if that's how you feel.

@smaragda

Haha, I didn't think that was going to be a discussion point, I think everybody would feel the same about that.

It's ordering a pizza, which you already paid for, and then they'll call you at 23:30 to say you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get your pizza,
because they are to busy making other pizza's right now.

KikiOlst (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:01:28 PM

Are you singled out then?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: