Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] V.HRL Vendor's High Risk Loan up to 3% interest weekly  (Read 8922 times)
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 01:46:57 PM

This is a High Risk Loan with a face value of 1 BTC. Each bond will pay up to 0.03 BTC on every Wednesday.

The nature of the recipient of the loan will not be discussed.

This loan is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis.

The issuer reserves the right to repurchase the bond at any time at a price equal to 1.05 times the 5 day average trading price on GLBSE.

Additional bonds may be issued at 1 BTC face value price.

Update!

I will start to issue bonds on the 22nd of August.
Pre release sales  @0.97 per share!
Private Message me if interested.

OMFG! Really! Another "Lend me some money to gamble with and if I make a profit, I'll split it with you. And if I don't pay you back, you'll have to take my word that I lost it gambling and didn't just decide to keep it."

How stupid do you think people are?!

All that is claimed is:

1) He will try to pay people back.

2) He will not pay back more than .03 BTC per week.

That's it! That's all he's saying.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vendor (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 07:09:13 PM

OMFG! Really! Another "Lend me some money to gamble with and if I make a profit, I'll split it with you. And if I don't pay you back, you'll have to take my word that I lost it gambling and didn't just decide to keep it."

How stupid do you think people are?!

All that is claimed is:

1) He will try to pay people back.

2) He will not pay back more than .03 BTC per week.

That's it! That's all he's saying.

Well, there are several securities on GLBSE offering High Risk, High Return and No Guarantee. You are right in a sense V.HRL will be one of those.
I am planing to offer later on an insured, fixed income, low risk loan also and shares in a mining operation. CPA offered me insurance opportunities and 2 BFL SC ordered, but we will talk about that later.

It wasn’t the best idea to start with a high risk loan I can see the point, but as I said I am not in a hurry.
vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 07:10:55 PM

Tomorrow launch date!
puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 08:22:44 PM

Seriously, if this IPO takes off I am going to announce "Puffn's High Risk Loan: If you get your money back, I did my job wrong." Too bad I am already verified.

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments
vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 08:38:02 PM

I found those who already run a security on GLBSE like to complaining about that other people planing to go their own. Competition is good, try to accept it.
gene

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 08:40:44 PM

Love the terms stipulated... so clear and honest. How can the savvy investor go wrong?

*processing payment* *error 404 : funds not found*
Do you want to complain on the forum just to fall for another scam a few days later?
| YES       |        YES |
vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 09:28:28 PM

I contacted GLBSE support about the verification process. I going to verify I hope it will ease some concerns. Apart from that this security still a high risk loan, so bear in mind when investing. The securities which I am planing to issue in the near future will not be so risky. I don’t think there is business without risk by the way. Some involves high risk some much lower, but if one looking for risk free investment gotta do it in another dimension. 
vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 08:48:52 PM

Security launched.
vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 01:40:54 AM

Verification details sent to GLBSE support regarding to my email address, my home address and photo I.D.
Francesco

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 12:43:15 PM

Seriously, if this IPO takes off I am going to announce "Puffn's High Risk Loan: If you get your money back, I did my job wrong." Too bad I am already verified.

45 shares sold. Puffn wher's your fund, I'm eager to mortage my house to invest in it  Cheesy
puffn

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 03:42:20 PM

45 shares sold. Puffn wher's your fund, I'm eager to mortage my house to invest in it  Cheesy
I am still trying to figure out how to fake the financials so I can scam you guys not OBSI. I am in IRC with pirate and Ken Lay and we are working out a plan.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 07:31:34 PM

I am still trying to figure out how to fake the financials so I can scam you guys not OBSI. I am in IRC with pirate and Ken Lay and we are working out a plan.

Puffn I really do not want to go into arguments but shouldn’t you just take care of your own business. 

YABIF after the IPO was able to pay the daily dividend for 4 days and since nothing. But you keep throwing scam at other peoples security. For example there is a nice post at OBSI.ABNO telling how scam that is. I understand your concerns, that not everyone up to the standard what you declare. But look at yourself first then judge the others. You were able to run a business for 4 days and now you stall because pirate defaulted. I expect much more than that from myself.

In the offline world I am running successfully a decorating and cleaning service since 2005. I  have hundreds of happy clients. I am here for good even if I have only 40 posts in this forum, I did not came to this world yesterday.

Please do not explain your situation about your security and why you were not able to pay dividends for YABIF. People can find you there. I advise you to go there and try to take care of your own investors and do not try to scare off people from other possibilities.

If you were so wise and you think you know which asset is secure to own why did not used your wisdom when you invested more into pirate then it was safe. No you can not pay dividend because the money flow stopped from pirate. I understand you need to regenerate, but please try to concentrate on that, and do your best to keep your clients happy and yourself happy at the same time.

I am willing to accept constructive criticism, because I am willing to learn. Please let me know when you sorted the situation with YABIF and the promised dividends running again regularly.  Then I will welcome you on this thread. But until then, do not waste your time trolling around. It wont make you able to pay dividends. Just do all the hard work what necessary to get your own situation sorted. 
puffn

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 08:09:09 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2012, 08:38:57 PM by puffn

45 shares sold. Puffn wher's your fund, I'm eager to mortage my house to invest in it  Cheesy

Puffn I really do not want to go into arguments but shouldn’t you just take care of your own business.  

YABIF after the IPO was able to pay the daily dividend for 4 days and since nothing. But you keep throwing scam at other peoples security. For example there is a nice post at OBSI.ABNO telling how scam that is. I understand your concerns, that not everyone up to the standard what you declare. But look at yourself first then judge the others. You were able to run a business for 4 days and now you stall because pirate defaulted. I expect much more than that from myself.

In the offline world I am running successfully a decorating and cleaning service since 2005. I  have hundreds of happy clients. I am here for good even if I have only 40 posts in this forum, I did not came to this world yesterday.

Please do not explain your situation about your security and why you were not able to pay dividends for YABIF. People can find you there. I advise you to go there and try to take care of your own investors and do not try to scare off people from other possibilities.

If you were so wise and you think you know which asset is secure to own why did not used your wisdom when you invested more into pirate then it was safe. No you can not pay dividend because the money flow stopped from pirate. I understand you need to regenerate, but please try to concentrate on that, and do your best to keep your clients happy and yourself happy at the same time.

I am willing to accept constructive criticism, because I am willing to learn. Please let me know when you sorted the situation with YABIF and the promised dividends running again regularly.  Then I will welcome you on this thread. But until then, do not waste your time trolling around. It wont make you able to pay dividends. Just do all the hard work what necessary to get your own situation sorted.  

Clearly, Francesco was kidding, and I replied in the spirit that that was written in.

YABIF has not paid out because my accounting is mark to market value, and not mark to book value. Asset values on low risk opportunities have been declining. I have been thinking of paying the dividend anyway, and just have the asset value decline, but have not made a decision on that yet.

You went on, but I lost interest. In the future, never try to troll a suspected troll. Think of me as the batman, and you are just two faced or a joker.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 10:58:51 PM

Asset values on low risk opportunities have been declining.
Can you provide evidence of this? Or will your investors just have to trust you when you tell them that their investments have dropped in value?

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
puffn

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:32:38 PM

All of the prices of the securities that I am invested in can be found at the following link.

https://glbse.com/assets

Honestly though, the drag on my portfolio has been Gigamining.

Look, my only point is that this is the same stuff over and over again. This guy is offering inflated interest rates, no verification. This exact cycle is unfolding right now with pirate. People are only going to fall into this time after time unless we make it harder for them to do this sort of scheme. I consider this sort of harassment a form of free-market regulation. With higher risk, there needs to be higher transparency not just higher interest. Now, does this mean that people shouldn't be able to give him their money, no, they should be free to do so. If he does turn out to be legitimate, and he pays back the whole loan one day and does not ask for another as some do with confidence loans as pointed out by Kluge, then I will apologize to him.

Now, I am going to minimize my comments from now on to stop giving him free bumps.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:00:19 AM

All of the prices of the securities that I am invested in can be found at the following link.

https://glbse.com/assets

Honestly though, the drag on my portfolio has been Gigamining.

Look, my only point is that this is the same stuff over and over again. This guy is offering inflated interest rates, no verification. This exact cycle is unfolding right now with pirate. People are only going to fall into this time after time unless we make it harder for them to do this sort of scheme. I consider this sort of harassment a form of free-market regulation. With higher risk, there needs to be higher transparency not just higher interest. Now, does this mean that people shouldn't be able to give him their money, no, they should be free to do so. If he does turn out to be legitimate, and he pays back the whole loan one day and does not ask for another as some do with confidence loans as pointed out by Kluge, then I will apologize to him.

Now, I am going to minimize my comments from now on to stop giving him free bumps.

On a side note:

I sent all verification details to glbse, now waiting for them to reply.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2012, 12:08:34 AM

I found those who already run a security on GLBSE like to complaining about that other people planing to go their own. Competition is good, try to accept it.

Not every security on glbse raises literally every red flag when it comes to investment.

Yours belongs not in the investment section it belongs in gambling.

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:41:50 AM

Don't want to be negative dude, but your investment has triggered lots of people to question it. Maybe you should try to release a little info or something to lessen the beating your getting. Your release is at a horrible time as well.....

vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 06:00:34 PM

Dividend paid.
vendor (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 08:18:24 PM

Don't want to be negative dude, but your investment has triggered lots of people to question it. Maybe you should try to release a little info or something to lessen the beating your getting. Your release is at a horrible time as well.....

You are right. I will come up with more and more information to give the investors a better understanding on what am I doing. First of all I sent the verification details to GLBSE support, no reply yet.

Regarding my operation at V.HRL: I will invest in high risk but high return securities to maintain the income above 3%. Also I planing to keep NAV above 1.0 per bond. You will find it right below the OP accompanied with the dividend history.

After some investigation I am planing to invest in the following securities at the first round:

OBSI.HRPT: This is a must have for now since this is the only one on the market which hits 7% some weeks. I now it is very risky but as I said risk is involved.

BDT: 3% weekly. The issuer surrounded with uncertain stories so I will wait a little before I make any large purchases.

TEEK.B: 3% also but exposed to pirate. The issuer stated less then half of their holdings are in pirate.

NYAN.C: Very much exposed to pirate but the issuer very accurate about their books. (good example for me in this regard)

NYAN.B 2% weekly.  Partly exposed to pirate. If it will maintain the 2% it could serve as a baseline for my security.

FPGAMINING: Well paying mining company with a dividend history above 3%. Not much info coming from their side.

JTME: Another small mining company with good return.

MOVETO.FUND: Valuable grow fund with well improving NAV. It does not pay dividend but increase in value. Some of their holdings are exposed to pirate though not directly but through a "guaranteed" loan. It could be part of the portfolio to keep the NAV high.

I will wait a little before I Invest into pirate related securities. Let see what left of them after pirate is gone. I am not planing to invest into mining companies with fixed hash rate per share. Those can hurt most the NAV in my experience. The mining companies above will increase their hash rate for investors as difficulty rise. If you know any other well paying mining company with improving hash rate please let me know Wink

I will try to keep the income above 3%. Some of the profit will be used for purchases to maintain a healthy NAV if necessary. I will diversify the portfolio in case any of the holding will fall , we should not fall with it. In this case the weekly dividend could drop below 3%. If it does I will keep 0.25%-0.5% depends on the situation. In the other hand, if it performs well I will use part of my profit for extra purchases for the sake of security. Mostly it will happen at early stages.

I done a lot of investigation but I did not get to the bottom of it yet. I have to tell you that the early days are riskier because the diversification process will require some time. Also I try to avoid those who exposed to pirate to much so it gives me fewer choice ergo less diversification.

I hope I answered some of your questions, certainly not all of them. Thank you for your helpful criticism. It helps me understand what investors need so I can serve them better.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: