Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining 1btc a month?  (Read 2884 times)
cjrosero (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:27:05 PM

What are the best and cheapest bitcoin mining rig that can atleast produce 1 btc a month or more any estimate or cost also can you provide atleast where i can buy this rigs im planning to build small rig for project purposes. Please advice. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:31:32 PM

We would need to know a lot more information.  Such as your power price, which miner you choose so we know watts used, the cost of miners.

Without more information we cant help much.  You might take a look at bitcoinwisdom on their calculator.  If you cant figure it out post the answers to above and someone will be able to help.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:35:18 PM

Mining bitcoins depends on your hardware (asics) and luck. According to alloscomp (https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator), You would mine 1.0000 BTC with 3051.999 GH/s, with difficulty factor of 46717549644.7; That's an approximation, if the difficulty goes up you might need more hashing power, if it goes down you might earn more than 1 BTC.

Antminer S5 seems to be cheaper and a secure asic, unless you have nearly free electricity, you wont ROI (return of investment)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:41:30 PM

it's all depend on your electricity, with free electricity you can earn about 0.36 with the best miner on the market(antimer s5)

and this with free electricity...

i would suggest to join a campaign instead, you can actually do 1 btc month with it
cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:57:44 PM

it's all depend on your electricity, with free electricity you can earn about 0.36 with the best miner on the market(antimer s5)

i would suggest to join a campaign instead, you can actually do 1 btc month with it

Where and what kind of campaign im doing this for my project and for the price i will be investing for this project $600 only just for the project.
I do have a friend of mine who has a solar panel in his house and he is very willing to help me out with the electricity issues.

Mining bitcoins depends on your hardware (asics) and luck. According to alloscomp (https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator), You would mine 1.0000 BTC with 3051.999 GH/s, with difficulty factor of 46717549644.7; That's an approximation, if the difficulty goes up you might need more hashing power, if it goes down you might earn more than 1 BTC.

Antminer S5 seems to be cheaper and a secure asic, unless you have nearly free electricity, you wont ROI (return of investment)

Where do you think i could find the cheapest hardware( asics) i have been looking on the internet im searching and looking locally im from Philippines and they offer expensive asic chips.

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:59:20 PM

would like to know more about that, and if i am eligible

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:01:57 PM

Where and what kind of campaign im doing this for my project and for the price i will be investing for this project $600 only just for the project.
I do have a friend of mine who has a solar panel in his house and he is very willing to help me out with the electricity issues.

Where do you think i could find the cheapest hardware( asics) i have been looking on the internet im searching and looking locally im from Philippines and they offer expensive asic chips.

i can order it on amazon, you leave the amount needed in bitcoins to an escrow (you pay the fees).. the order will be reshipped to you. once you get your product (tracking will say of course), you release the escrow and leave a feedback on my account.. thank you to reply

cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:05:06 PM

i can order it on amazon, you leave the amount needed in bitcoins to an escrow (you pay the fees).. the order will be reshipped to you. once you get your product (tracking will say of course), you release the escrow and leave a feedback on my account.. thank you to reply

The question is how long the shipping would it take? im from Philippines if within a week i am very willing to do so.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:06:22 PM

The question is how long the shipping would it take? im from Philippines if within a week i am very willing to do so.

as long as you pay for fast reship. i have no problem in doing it. the order will be reshipped through a reputable company, so you cannot say i gave you fake item, or you did not get the item.
that way, you get your product and i get my bitcoins.

cjrosero (OP)

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:13:02 PM

as long as you pay for fast reship. i have no problem in doing it. the order will be reshipped through a reputable company, so you cannot say i gave you fake item, or you did not get the item.
that way, you get your product and i get my bitcoins.

Can you give me link so i can check if i can afford it.
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:18:55 PM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00OKKY1ZQ/ref=sr_1_4_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1427818509&sr=8-4&keywords=antminer+s5&condition=new

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:49:36 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 05:36:02 PM by Amph

you mean signature campaign?

you need first to rise your activity to senior member at least if you want to earn a serious income, otherwise there are also signature campaigns for newbies/jr member/ecc..., but you can't make 1 btc a month with those
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:55:21 PM

you mean signature campaign?

you need first to rise your activity to full serious at least if you want to earn a serious income, otherwise there are also signature campaigns for newbies/jr member/ecc..., but you can't make 1 btc a month with those

I would agree.  You have to put in a LOT of time to raise your activity level.  It was not till Sr. Member I started to look into signature campaigns.  And it just gets better the higher your level.   1 BTC would be a lot to pull in from sig campaign in a month though.
notalin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:50:09 AM

I don't know anything about mining so would you please to tell me why is "luck" and what will decide "the difficulty" ?

Sincere thanks in advance !
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:32:58 AM

I don't know anything about mining so would you please to tell me why is "luck" and what will decide "the difficulty" ?

Sincere thanks in advance !

i think with luck he mean, the price of bitcoin, if it rise quickly you can make roi faster, because the diff won't keep with it

the diff is decided by the amount of hashing power that is currently mining, the more hashing the more diff

godidi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:19:58 PM

What are the best and cheapest bitcoin mining rig that can atleast produce 1 btc a month or more any estimate or cost also can you provide atleast where i can buy this rigs im planning to build small rig for project purposes. Please advice. Thank you

It's up to your miner hash power
bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:21:32 PM

If you're in South UK you can have 6 Antminer S1 for free.  With PSUs

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:22:17 PM

am willing to pay the shipping to Mauritius if you accept

bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:24:29 PM

No sorry.  There are no boxes any more and it's just not worth the time.  Eventually someone will come and just take them.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:26:41 PM

No sorry.  There are no boxes any more and it's just not worth the time.  Eventually someone will come and just take them.

darn.. nevermind, thanks tho. if anyone willing to giveaway free miners. i would love to take them. since now i have only been reading about bitcoins and alt coins. i would like to try mine.. thank you

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: